Escort Review: General Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 3888
-
10-25-15 12:44 #1743Forum Advertiser

Posts: 844I wonder if this is going to become a trend. LOL
http://www.raphaelrj2.com/blog/archives/10-2015 I checked and it's supposedly not a spoof site.
-
10-25-15 02:42 #1742Banned Member

Posts: 35Married
So how many of you guys are married or in a relationship?
Do you guys ever feel guilty? Just curious.
I'm not married but I'm in a relationship and sometimes in not sure about how I feel about doing this hobby. It makes me feel a little unfaithful.
-
10-20-15 10:08 #1741Senior Member

Posts: 558You're correct
My post was primarily about the phone's Wi-Fi feature, and my edit with a PS about paying with a credit card wasn't saved. Senior moment.
Originally Posted by BigHead
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-15 08:19 #1740Senior Member

Posts: 279Burner is also a good cheap iPhone / Android app for person to person privacy. Buy a month at a time w alloted texts, minutes. Clever, your calls are logged as calls to your own Burner #. Bonus, iPhone app is password secured, but Android isn't (yet).
Originally Posted by BigHead
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-15 06:16 #1739Senior Member

Posts: 752Tracfone
If you bought it on-line and got it delivered your phone is traceable.
Originally Posted by Oldmonger
[View Original Post]
-BH.
-
10-20-15 01:38 #1738Senior Member

Posts: 558TracFone
My TracFone supports Wi-Fi, so I don't need to use my prepaid minutes on data. For $20 I got a refurbished phone (looks new), 2-day delivery, 180 prepaid minutes and triple minutes for the life of the phone. After discount, each minute costs $. 07.
Originally Posted by DualMassage
[View Original Post]
Texts cost 1/3 minute.
OM.
-
10-19-15 21:49 #1737Senior Member

Posts: 54Monger Phones
I think what you want is basically a Trac phone. You can buy it and airtime at WalMart, just pay with cash.
As far as I know there is no registration needed. Just pay and go.
Stay safe.
Originally Posted by DualMassage
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-15 10:05 #1736Banned Member

Posts: 35This website unsearchable on google now?
I usually get on this site by googling because I don't want to save it on my phone but the last two days I haven't been able to search it. Did something happen? I thought this site went down or something until I actually typed in the whole website link.
Google changes their metrics and somehow we ran afoul of their crawlers but the issue is fixed.
A2
-
10-19-15 09:24 #1735Regular Member

Posts: 19Mongler Cell Phones
OK, New to this whole topic. I have used Google voice in the past, but Google is stopping the quick number changes.
What is the best way and place to get purly pre-paid cell phones that do not require any credit card or credit check? Meaning no tractability financially!
Data would be nice, so I can use my special email address, but its not necessary.
-
10-13-15 19:52 #1734Forum Advertiser

Posts: 844I was just bragging, because a certain someone didn't think it was possible
These are guys who I'd be interested in in my 20's. I hope none of you were insulted as suggested by one member. I was just making a point. Since I'm older my preference are older, more mature men of all shapes and sizes, although anyone young or old who can carry on a decent conversation is sexy in my book. When I was younger I was more superficial than I am today. Actually almost all of the guys I've met from this site are exceptionally good in bed and are awesome conversationalists! If I offended anyone I apologize, because that's not what I meant to do.
-
10-12-15 16:33 #1733Regular Member

Posts: 3Yep. Wanted 2 bitcoins.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-15 16:25 #1732Banned Member

Posts: 312I would pay big bucks to see this girl.
http://vidmax.com/video/123038-Girl-...With-Her-Belly
-
10-12-15 14:02 #1731Regular Member

Posts: 1Stripper (s) recommendations for a batchelors party
All, looking for some recommendations for a bachelors party. Honestly, never had to be responsible for making sure others have a good time. Any provider recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
-
10-12-15 11:16 #1730Senior Member

Posts: 121What makes you think it's a John?
Probably a bf who found his girl's phone and she's in the life of maybe you were with a girl who was spending some time with you off the books after her found your number on her phone.
Originally Posted by Diabetes
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-15 10:05 #1729

Posts: 1286Wow.
Us poor 50's chubby men stand no chance now. Oh well.
Originally Posted by Deb4512
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






