Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1186

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    Or whatever she goes by. Looks like she became a customer of a Cocoa Beach governmental assistance unit. Not for hobby related stuff. She makes some really stupid decisions. A pity, because she is quite attractive. Hopefully she will return to the hobby to raise funds for her defense.
    Your inbox is full. To answer your question, yes I have.

  2. #1185

    Fishing in your area

    Hey guys, I will be visiting a friend next Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I need a recommendation from those in the know. Need a woman over 40, nonsmoker, social drinker ok, and no drugs. Need her for social functions as well to go on a deep sea fishing trip Friday on my buddy's boat. She must be willing to spend the night with me Friday night at his house on Merritt Island. Any recommendations would be great help. Rates should be reasonable.

    MW.

  3. #1184

    Britbrat

    Or whatever she goes by. Looks like she became a customer of a Cocoa Beach governmental assistance unit. Not for hobby related stuff. She makes some really stupid decisions. A pity, because she is quite attractive. Hopefully she will return to the hobby to raise funds for her defense.

  4. #1183

    Follow up on Brianna

    Brianna has come out utr, yea thank you Bri darlin, she'll be available for trusted friends and well known SM's, I saw her last night solo and OMG she's all that and a box of chocolate.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    I had planned to see 2 of my ATF, the infamous Patience and my other ATF Morgan last night but she had something come up and couldn't make it so Patience said she has a smoking sexy gf that would luv to fill in and Brianna is damn sexy and an amazing girl.

    Damn if Patience isn't already enough to make you lose your mind adding her gf Brianna to the mix is almost too much for my mind to handle.

    I can't begin to describe what transpired but suffice to say I was shocked and amazed at just how these 2 little vixens took care of me, I was probably babbling like a frickin idiot as we all got dressed, "me no use words so good' LOL.

    Brianna will be coming out utr, yea I'm working on it but it'll only be for trusted friends and well known SM's so if you're not one of the above don't waste your time as I'll just delete your pm.

    Thanks Patience and Brianna for an amazing dream, what a tag team combo, guys if you have a chance this is the dynamic duo NOT to be missed.

  5. #1182

    Patience and her sexy gf Brianna

    I had planned to see 2 of my ATF, the infamous Patience and my other ATF Morgan last night but she had something come up and couldn't make it so Patience said she has a smoking sexy gf that would luv to fill in and Brianna is damn sexy and an amazing girl.

    Damn if Patience isn't already enough to make you lose your mind adding her gf Brianna to the mix is almost too much for my mind to handle.

    I can't begin to describe what transpired but suffice to say I was shocked and amazed at just how these 2 little vixens took care of me, I was probably babbling like a frickin idiot as we all got dressed, "me no use words so good' LOL.

    Brianna will be coming out utr, yea I'm working on it but it'll only be for trusted friends and well known SM's so if you're not one of the above don't waste your time as I'll just delete your pm.

    Thanks Patience and Brianna for an amazing dream, what a tag team combo, guys if you have a chance this is the dynamic duo NOT to be missed.

  6. #1181

    Amazing Amor

    Another amazing GFE experience with my all time ATF, Amor. She is beautiful, passionate, and wonderful to spend time with. I have visited this lady more than any other provider ever, and I've been mongering for years. Those of you lucky enough to have her contact information should make use of that and help this lady out. I will be back as soon as I can!
    Last edited by GreenKnight195; 10-18-15 at 20:59. Reason: spelling

  7. #1180

    Lady Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMouse  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Lady Savannah twice back in the fall of 2012 when I had returned to the Space Coast for a visit after moving out of state. I tried several times to hook up on subsequent visits, but our schedules never meshed. She moved to Nevada in August of 2014 and Brevard lost one of the better ladies to another state. She sent me an email a couple of weeks ago saying she was back in Brevard and asked if I wanted to meet. Unfortunately I no longer live on the Space Coast and have given up the hobby because I'm to damn old now and the equipment works only occasionally.

    Savannah is an older lady so if you want a young spinner look elsewhere. If you want a safe, clean, good looking, mature lady who doesn't play games and knows how to please a man, look her up. She was the most responsive and orgasmic woman that I ever had the pleasure of meeting. She soaked the bed sheets several times during our visit. She is open of almost everything except Greek. If I were still in the hobby I'd be in the car for an eleven hour trip to Brevard just to see this lady.

    After reading the forums about all of the drama with LE and the girls on Back Page, I warned her off of that venue and suggested that she use USA Adult Classifieds. She has posted an ad on that website. Here's the link. If you like mature women, this lady is just the ticket. Look her up you'll be glad you did.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-is-Back-.html
    This is great news! I missed her while she was here and could have kicked myself in the rear for my procrastination. I won't let that happen again.

  8. #1179

    Fully Ageree

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMouse  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Lady Savannah twice back in the fall of 2012 when I had returned to the Space Coast for a visit after moving out of state. I tried several times to hook up on subsequent visits, but our schedules never meshed. She moved to Nevada in August of 2014 and Brevard lost one of the better ladies to another state. She sent me an email a couple of weeks ago saying she was back in Brevard and asked if I wanted to meet. Unfortunately I no longer live on the Space Coast and have given up the hobby because I'm to damn old now and the equipment works only occasionally.

    Savannah is an older lady so if you want a young spinner look elsewhere. If you want a safe, clean, good looking, mature lady who doesn't play games and knows how to please a man, look her up. She was the most responsive and orgasmic woman that I ever had the pleasure of meeting. She soaked the bed sheets several times during our visit. She is open of almost everything except Greek. If I were still in the hobby I'd be in the car for an eleven hour trip to Brevard just to see this lady.

    After reading the forums about all of the drama with LE and the girls on Back Page, I warned her off of that venue and suggested that she use USA Adult Classifieds. She has posted an ad on that website. Here's the link. If you like mature women, this lady is just the ticket. Look her up you'll be glad you did.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-is-Back-.html
    I have seen her since her return, and she is such a sweetheart. Great personality, extremely talented, and just wants to make you happy. Only word of caution is you may get a soaking!! I highly recommend her.

  9. #1178

    SSUTR is again available

    Gentlemen (and ladies), I recently had the great pleasure of seeing the wonderful SSUTR of lore. Fortunately, unlike that sentence, she is not any sort of pretentious or silly. I think she is great; truly friendly, responsive and sweet. Exotic and beautiful. I love her ass. She is good at this, I'm always satisfied. No isles but fine menu otherwise.

    But she has to be very careful. Only guys that are known to an experienced board member. LittleLou has vetted for her, I suggest you contact him if you have interest in this sweetheart.
    Last edited by KazooKid; 10-16-15 at 23:27. Reason: clarification

  10. #1177
    Just heard from Erin, she's available "in" tnite if any of you gentlemen who've been in contact and wanted to see her but can't have her come to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog2  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of town for a couple of months thus no posts. Recevied a text the other day from Erin had not see of heard from her in quite a while. After several back and forth made arrangements to pick her up she has no incall but will do car dates. Took her to my hideout and got down to business I only get BBBJCIM. Nice set of boltons and from conversation with her the menu seems very open.

    Her number is text only so any contributing SM can PM me for digits.

    Stay safe.

    Bd2.

  11. #1176

    Lady Savannah is back in Brevard

    I had the pleasure of meeting Lady Savannah twice back in the fall of 2012 when I had returned to the Space Coast for a visit after moving out of state. I tried several times to hook up on subsequent visits, but our schedules never meshed. She moved to Nevada in August of 2014 and Brevard lost one of the better ladies to another state. She sent me an email a couple of weeks ago saying she was back in Brevard and asked if I wanted to meet. Unfortunately I no longer live on the Space Coast and have given up the hobby because I'm to damn old now and the equipment works only occasionally.

    Savannah is an older lady so if you want a young spinner look elsewhere. If you want a safe, clean, good looking, mature lady who doesn't play games and knows how to please a man, look her up. She was the most responsive and orgasmic woman that I ever had the pleasure of meeting. She soaked the bed sheets several times during our visit. She is open of almost everything except Greek. If I were still in the hobby I'd be in the car for an eleven hour trip to Brevard just to see this lady.

    After reading the forums about all of the drama with LE and the girls on Back Page, I warned her off of that venue and suggested that she use USA Adult Classifieds. She has posted an ad on that website. Here's the link. If you like mature women, this lady is just the ticket. Look her up you'll be glad you did.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-is-Back-.html

  12. #1175

    Erin

    I have been out of town for a couple of months thus no posts. Recevied a text the other day from Erin had not see of heard from her in quite a while. After several back and forth made arrangements to pick her up she has no incall but will do car dates. Took her to my hideout and got down to business I only get BBBJCIM. Nice set of boltons and from conversation with her the menu seems very open.

    Her number is text only so any contributing SM can PM me for digits.

    Stay safe.

    Bd2.

  13. #1174

    Amor

    Few days late on reporting, but finally the timing sync to see the UTR Amor. Had a great time. Not a clock watcher. Thanks Lou.

  14. #1173

    Thank you Plowboy!

    Quote Originally Posted by PghPlowboy  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try to dream of someone that I haven't dreamt of in a while. I haven't seen her posting in a while, so I figured I'd text to see if she is still around. She is still around, but said she was keeping posting to a minimum and watching where she is posting due to the recent current events. She tells me that she is strictly outcall for now. So I dreamt that we agreed to meet me at a local place and I had a car dream. As always, she was pleasant, personable, and her BBBJCIM skills were excellent! I don't have a link to post because she doesn't have a current post. Search the forum and you may find a dream of JBirdTville of your own.
    I'm glad you got in touch with me, it's always a pleasure to dream a little with you! Thank you much for those kind words and plug for my oral talents, very appreciated. Until next time, Janice.

  15. #1172

    Janice aka JBirdTville

    I decided to try to dream of someone that I haven't dreamt of in a while. I haven't seen her posting in a while, so I figured I'd text to see if she is still around. She is still around, but said she was keeping posting to a minimum and watching where she is posting due to the recent current events. She tells me that she is strictly outcall for now. So I dreamt that we agreed to meet me at a local place and I had a car dream. As always, she was pleasant, personable, and her BBBJCIM skills were excellent! I don't have a link to post because she doesn't have a current post. Search the forum and you may find a dream of JBirdTville of your own.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape