Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1190

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    At least a dozen SM's have hit me up about Brianna, got to wonder whatcha waiting for this girls a rocket ready to launch, she's new so she's cautious but being groomed by patience and she's available to trusted members and looking to play so get to it boyz. I told her this is the gang to see so let's not lose this new utr, I can tell ya personally you'll be glad ya did, ya can thank me later.
    Yesterday I wanted to schedule a date for this am She said no. She said she really needed money for Halloween stuff for her kids. She also said everything is covered and no kissing, so not GFE. Maybe she is looser with Patience or maybe she is looser once she sees you, IDK.

  2. #1189
    At least a dozen SM's have hit me up about Brianna, got to wonder whatcha waiting for this girls a rocket ready to launch, she's new so she's cautious but being groomed by patience and she's available to trusted members and looking to play so get to it boyz. I told her this is the gang to see so let's not lose this new utr, I can tell ya personally you'll be glad ya did, ya can thank me later.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    Brianna has come out utr, yea thank you Bri darlin, she'll be available for trusted friends and well known SM's, I saw her last night solo and OMG she's all that and a box of chocolate.

  3. #1188

    Thanks for the help

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMouse  [View Original Post]
    See my post # 1176 below. Also check out posts 1179 and 1180 in response to my post. I saw her twice for an hour on both occasions. Her rates were reasonable for an hour visit. Don't know if she does overnights at a clients location. She is well groomed with no bad habits, is attractive and can carry on an intelligent conversation. She won't embarrass you in a social setting. I enjoyed just talking to her in addition to extra curricular activities. Recommend that you contact her and see if she is interested in the arrangement that you seek.
    I am waiting on a local to get back with me. I have not hear from her as of today. I have to make a choice by tomorrow. I have an old girl friend from Pensacola that has offered her services, the only problem with that is she may think I have some desire to restart the relationship.
    I would like one of the locals.

    I have to be traveling on Wed. morning so time is running out.

    Thanks for the help.

    MW.

  4. #1187

    Fishing in Brevard

    Quote Originally Posted by Megawatts  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I will be visiting a friend next Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I need a recommendation from those in the know. Need a woman over 40, nonsmoker, social drinker ok, and no drugs. Need her for social functions as well to go on a deep sea fishing trip Friday on my buddy's boat. She must be willing to spend the night with me Friday night at his house on Merritt Island. Any recommendations would be great help. Rates should be reasonable.

    MW.
    See my post # 1176 below. Also check out posts 1179 and 1180 in response to my post. I saw her twice for an hour on both occasions. Her rates were reasonable for an hour visit. Don't know if she does overnights at a clients location. She is well groomed with no bad habits, is attractive and can carry on an intelligent conversation. She won't embarrass you in a social setting. I enjoyed just talking to her in addition to extra curricular activities. Recommend that you contact her and see if she is interested in the arrangement that you seek.

  5. #1186

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    Or whatever she goes by. Looks like she became a customer of a Cocoa Beach governmental assistance unit. Not for hobby related stuff. She makes some really stupid decisions. A pity, because she is quite attractive. Hopefully she will return to the hobby to raise funds for her defense.
    Your inbox is full. To answer your question, yes I have.

  6. #1185

    Fishing in your area

    Hey guys, I will be visiting a friend next Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I need a recommendation from those in the know. Need a woman over 40, nonsmoker, social drinker ok, and no drugs. Need her for social functions as well to go on a deep sea fishing trip Friday on my buddy's boat. She must be willing to spend the night with me Friday night at his house on Merritt Island. Any recommendations would be great help. Rates should be reasonable.

    MW.

  7. #1184

    Britbrat

    Or whatever she goes by. Looks like she became a customer of a Cocoa Beach governmental assistance unit. Not for hobby related stuff. She makes some really stupid decisions. A pity, because she is quite attractive. Hopefully she will return to the hobby to raise funds for her defense.

  8. #1183

    Follow up on Brianna

    Brianna has come out utr, yea thank you Bri darlin, she'll be available for trusted friends and well known SM's, I saw her last night solo and OMG she's all that and a box of chocolate.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    I had planned to see 2 of my ATF, the infamous Patience and my other ATF Morgan last night but she had something come up and couldn't make it so Patience said she has a smoking sexy gf that would luv to fill in and Brianna is damn sexy and an amazing girl.

    Damn if Patience isn't already enough to make you lose your mind adding her gf Brianna to the mix is almost too much for my mind to handle.

    I can't begin to describe what transpired but suffice to say I was shocked and amazed at just how these 2 little vixens took care of me, I was probably babbling like a frickin idiot as we all got dressed, "me no use words so good' LOL.

    Brianna will be coming out utr, yea I'm working on it but it'll only be for trusted friends and well known SM's so if you're not one of the above don't waste your time as I'll just delete your pm.

    Thanks Patience and Brianna for an amazing dream, what a tag team combo, guys if you have a chance this is the dynamic duo NOT to be missed.

  9. #1182

    Patience and her sexy gf Brianna

    I had planned to see 2 of my ATF, the infamous Patience and my other ATF Morgan last night but she had something come up and couldn't make it so Patience said she has a smoking sexy gf that would luv to fill in and Brianna is damn sexy and an amazing girl.

    Damn if Patience isn't already enough to make you lose your mind adding her gf Brianna to the mix is almost too much for my mind to handle.

    I can't begin to describe what transpired but suffice to say I was shocked and amazed at just how these 2 little vixens took care of me, I was probably babbling like a frickin idiot as we all got dressed, "me no use words so good' LOL.

    Brianna will be coming out utr, yea I'm working on it but it'll only be for trusted friends and well known SM's so if you're not one of the above don't waste your time as I'll just delete your pm.

    Thanks Patience and Brianna for an amazing dream, what a tag team combo, guys if you have a chance this is the dynamic duo NOT to be missed.

  10. #1181

    Amazing Amor

    Another amazing GFE experience with my all time ATF, Amor. She is beautiful, passionate, and wonderful to spend time with. I have visited this lady more than any other provider ever, and I've been mongering for years. Those of you lucky enough to have her contact information should make use of that and help this lady out. I will be back as soon as I can!
    Last edited by GreenKnight195; 10-18-15 at 20:59. Reason: spelling

  11. #1180

    Lady Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMouse  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Lady Savannah twice back in the fall of 2012 when I had returned to the Space Coast for a visit after moving out of state. I tried several times to hook up on subsequent visits, but our schedules never meshed. She moved to Nevada in August of 2014 and Brevard lost one of the better ladies to another state. She sent me an email a couple of weeks ago saying she was back in Brevard and asked if I wanted to meet. Unfortunately I no longer live on the Space Coast and have given up the hobby because I'm to damn old now and the equipment works only occasionally.

    Savannah is an older lady so if you want a young spinner look elsewhere. If you want a safe, clean, good looking, mature lady who doesn't play games and knows how to please a man, look her up. She was the most responsive and orgasmic woman that I ever had the pleasure of meeting. She soaked the bed sheets several times during our visit. She is open of almost everything except Greek. If I were still in the hobby I'd be in the car for an eleven hour trip to Brevard just to see this lady.

    After reading the forums about all of the drama with LE and the girls on Back Page, I warned her off of that venue and suggested that she use USA Adult Classifieds. She has posted an ad on that website. Here's the link. If you like mature women, this lady is just the ticket. Look her up you'll be glad you did.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-is-Back-.html
    This is great news! I missed her while she was here and could have kicked myself in the rear for my procrastination. I won't let that happen again.

  12. #1179

    Fully Ageree

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMouse  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Lady Savannah twice back in the fall of 2012 when I had returned to the Space Coast for a visit after moving out of state. I tried several times to hook up on subsequent visits, but our schedules never meshed. She moved to Nevada in August of 2014 and Brevard lost one of the better ladies to another state. She sent me an email a couple of weeks ago saying she was back in Brevard and asked if I wanted to meet. Unfortunately I no longer live on the Space Coast and have given up the hobby because I'm to damn old now and the equipment works only occasionally.

    Savannah is an older lady so if you want a young spinner look elsewhere. If you want a safe, clean, good looking, mature lady who doesn't play games and knows how to please a man, look her up. She was the most responsive and orgasmic woman that I ever had the pleasure of meeting. She soaked the bed sheets several times during our visit. She is open of almost everything except Greek. If I were still in the hobby I'd be in the car for an eleven hour trip to Brevard just to see this lady.

    After reading the forums about all of the drama with LE and the girls on Back Page, I warned her off of that venue and suggested that she use USA Adult Classifieds. She has posted an ad on that website. Here's the link. If you like mature women, this lady is just the ticket. Look her up you'll be glad you did.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-is-Back-.html
    I have seen her since her return, and she is such a sweetheart. Great personality, extremely talented, and just wants to make you happy. Only word of caution is you may get a soaking!! I highly recommend her.

  13. #1178

    SSUTR is again available

    Gentlemen (and ladies), I recently had the great pleasure of seeing the wonderful SSUTR of lore. Fortunately, unlike that sentence, she is not any sort of pretentious or silly. I think she is great; truly friendly, responsive and sweet. Exotic and beautiful. I love her ass. She is good at this, I'm always satisfied. No isles but fine menu otherwise.

    But she has to be very careful. Only guys that are known to an experienced board member. LittleLou has vetted for her, I suggest you contact him if you have interest in this sweetheart.
    Last edited by KazooKid; 10-16-15 at 23:27. Reason: clarification

  14. #1177
    Just heard from Erin, she's available "in" tnite if any of you gentlemen who've been in contact and wanted to see her but can't have her come to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog2  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of town for a couple of months thus no posts. Recevied a text the other day from Erin had not see of heard from her in quite a while. After several back and forth made arrangements to pick her up she has no incall but will do car dates. Took her to my hideout and got down to business I only get BBBJCIM. Nice set of boltons and from conversation with her the menu seems very open.

    Her number is text only so any contributing SM can PM me for digits.

    Stay safe.

    Bd2.

  15. #1176

    Lady Savannah is back in Brevard

    I had the pleasure of meeting Lady Savannah twice back in the fall of 2012 when I had returned to the Space Coast for a visit after moving out of state. I tried several times to hook up on subsequent visits, but our schedules never meshed. She moved to Nevada in August of 2014 and Brevard lost one of the better ladies to another state. She sent me an email a couple of weeks ago saying she was back in Brevard and asked if I wanted to meet. Unfortunately I no longer live on the Space Coast and have given up the hobby because I'm to damn old now and the equipment works only occasionally.

    Savannah is an older lady so if you want a young spinner look elsewhere. If you want a safe, clean, good looking, mature lady who doesn't play games and knows how to please a man, look her up. She was the most responsive and orgasmic woman that I ever had the pleasure of meeting. She soaked the bed sheets several times during our visit. She is open of almost everything except Greek. If I were still in the hobby I'd be in the car for an eleven hour trip to Brevard just to see this lady.

    After reading the forums about all of the drama with LE and the girls on Back Page, I warned her off of that venue and suggested that she use USA Adult Classifieds. She has posted an ad on that website. Here's the link. If you like mature women, this lady is just the ticket. Look her up you'll be glad you did.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-is-Back-.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape