Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1175

    Erin

    I have been out of town for a couple of months thus no posts. Recevied a text the other day from Erin had not see of heard from her in quite a while. After several back and forth made arrangements to pick her up she has no incall but will do car dates. Took her to my hideout and got down to business I only get BBBJCIM. Nice set of boltons and from conversation with her the menu seems very open.

    Her number is text only so any contributing SM can PM me for digits.

    Stay safe.

    Bd2.

  2. #1174

    Amor

    Few days late on reporting, but finally the timing sync to see the UTR Amor. Had a great time. Not a clock watcher. Thanks Lou.

  3. #1173

    Thank you Plowboy!

    Quote Originally Posted by PghPlowboy  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try to dream of someone that I haven't dreamt of in a while. I haven't seen her posting in a while, so I figured I'd text to see if she is still around. She is still around, but said she was keeping posting to a minimum and watching where she is posting due to the recent current events. She tells me that she is strictly outcall for now. So I dreamt that we agreed to meet me at a local place and I had a car dream. As always, she was pleasant, personable, and her BBBJCIM skills were excellent! I don't have a link to post because she doesn't have a current post. Search the forum and you may find a dream of JBirdTville of your own.
    I'm glad you got in touch with me, it's always a pleasure to dream a little with you! Thank you much for those kind words and plug for my oral talents, very appreciated. Until next time, Janice.

  4. #1172

    Janice aka JBirdTville

    I decided to try to dream of someone that I haven't dreamt of in a while. I haven't seen her posting in a while, so I figured I'd text to see if she is still around. She is still around, but said she was keeping posting to a minimum and watching where she is posting due to the recent current events. She tells me that she is strictly outcall for now. So I dreamt that we agreed to meet me at a local place and I had a car dream. As always, she was pleasant, personable, and her BBBJCIM skills were excellent! I don't have a link to post because she doesn't have a current post. Search the forum and you may find a dream of JBirdTville of your own.

  5. #1171
    Quote Originally Posted by FLHobbyMan  [View Original Post]
    Agree that she doesn't scam, but she can be paranoid. There might be some truth to TodoJetLag's post.
    Our PMC Stephanie is "A OKAY" in my book. Have not seen any Ads from her in a few weeks so maybe she is out of town visiting relatives up north. I would put more effort into pursing her because once there is a bond between the two of you it is a great feeling. There is a lot of LE shit going on in Brevard these days so I am sure a lot of Providers are hanging low. Steph is worth the effort.

  6. #1170
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold77  [View Original Post]
    As others have said she can be erractic on scheduling but none of the hundreds of reports on here have ever even hinted at her ever trying to scam somebody. If you are going to be accusing anyone of this we need more info on why you think this.
    I am sorry if I gave the impression that I thought she was trying to scam anyone. I did not know everything at the time. We had been texting for weeks. I tried to meet her for quite a while. I understand that she has some issues and I tried to do my best to make her comfortable. I even offered to buy her a drink in a public place with no expectations. The only thing that I could not understand was that I gave her my address at about the same time. I was near by at the time that I offered the drink. She was not happy about where I live. It is a nice place and yes a lot of cops live there. It is very safe. I can not count the days that I have fallen asleep on the couch with the front door unlocked. I understand that makes her skittish but I did offer a meeting downtown to make her comfortable. We had been texting all day but after looking at my place she said she was busy at a kickball game. I can't make this up. I did not even know anyone outside grade school played kickball and was surprised there was a tournament. Anyway without going into more detail the session was not good. She was pressed for time. It was not my scheduling issue but she has been great about trying to reschedule. I have not had the chance to see her again yet because of my schedule. No fault of hers. She is VERY cute. I did like meeting her. I do not know if our schedules will work out but I hope so. Steph is very cute and I hope that we can work it out in the future.

  7. #1169

    I've been seeing Kristie for Years

    I've been seeing Kristie, Mickey, or Sara whichever name you know her by for 3 years. It's out of my character to register for a site, but when she asked me if I seen her reviews and told me they were horrible I just had to see for myself, and I just want to say I don't know how or why you didn't connect with this gorgeous women, but like all these girls she has a history. She is not clean off of any drugs and even more amazing than ever. She has never rushed me always says I can stay as long as I like. She's a great kisser and the best headache relief I've ever had. She's very big on the phone for appointment only and I wish she did outcall, but as long as I've been seeing her never an out call. Her body is great and such a beautiful face. She's always in heels and always a great outfit. I don't understand the experiences many of you have had, but I will continue to see my Kristie any time I can, because she's a hell of a women just got to get that right connection with her I guess. I was just a lucky one. Stay Safe it can be scary out there. I found one that is worth every moment.

  8. #1168

    Jasmine

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...-play/13585560

    Long time Brevard favorite seems to be settled in beach side.

  9. #1167

    Stephanie

    Agree that she doesn't scam, but she can be paranoid. There might be some truth to TodoJetLag's post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Harold77  [View Original Post]
    As others have said she can be erractic on scheduling but none of the hundreds of reports on here have ever even hinted at her ever trying to scam somebody. If you are going to be accusing anyone of this we need more info on why you think this.

  10. #1166

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by TodoJetLag  [View Original Post]
    I gave her my address. She drove by. She did not like that cops live in my apartment complex. I do not control who lives here. There are a lot of cops in my complex. It is very safe here. I know that I am going to get heat for writing this but it is all true. I have been texting her for weeks. She finally showed up and she is seriously cute. She really is. I do not want to disparage her. She is very cute. The session sucked. I know that I do not post as much as I should.
    Quote Originally Posted by TodoJetLag  [View Original Post]
    Be very careful of the "New Stephanie" of PMC. I have chatted with "her" for weeks. "She" knows where I live but has not shown up here or been honest about times to meet. I think this is a scam. Stay away from this. No girl has shown up but somehow they have been at my house. This person has identified where I live from data I have given them. Be careful.
    As others have said she can be erractic on scheduling but none of the hundreds of reports on here have ever even hinted at her ever trying to scam somebody. If you are going to be accusing anyone of this we need more info on why you think this.

  11. #1165

    Confusing much?

    In one post you say she knows where you live, but that she hasn't been there. You also made it sound like she did some slick detective work to figure out where you live. Then you post that you met her, that she came to your place and the session sucked. Your story makes no sense whatsoever. She is very cute, and I have never heard of a session with her "sucking". She is elusive once in a while and not always reliable making appointments but a session that sucked? I don't believe you. You wrote beware of her but other than all your confusing and contradictory comments I am not sure what we are supposed to beware of.

    Quote Originally Posted by TodoJetLag  [View Original Post]
    I gave her my address. She drove by. She did not like that cops live in my apartment complex. I do not control who lives here. There are a lot of cops in my complex. It is very safe here. I know that I am going to get heat for writing this but it is all true. I have been texting her for weeks. She finally showed up and she is seriously cute. She really is. I do not want to disparage her. She is very cute. The session sucked. I know that I do not post as much as I should.

  12. #1164

    Looking for reliable provider in Cocoa Beach area

    Senior member here from Nashville. Staying in Cocoa Beach.

    Looking for skilled BBBJ. Good DFK a plus. Prefer someone to come to me over next several days.

    Thanks for your input.

  13. #1163
    Senior Member


    Posts: 196

    "new"

    I don't get the reference to the "New" Stephanie.

    Quote Originally Posted by TodoJetLag  [View Original Post]
    Be very careful of the "New Stephanie" of PMC. I have chatted with "her" for weeks. "She" knows where I live but has not shown up here or been honest about times to meet. I think this is a scam. Stay away from this. No girl has shown up but somehow they have been at my house. This person has identified where I live from data I have given them. Be careful.

  14. #1162
    Quote Originally Posted by HitnSplit90  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused. You said "the person has identified where I live by information I gave them" so they can tell you where you live because you told them. Just don't understand why that's weird.
    I gave her my address. She drove by. She did not like that cops live in my apartment complex. I do not control who lives here. There are a lot of cops in my complex. It is very safe here. I know that I am going to get heat for writing this but it is all true. I have been texting her for weeks. She finally showed up and she is seriously cute. She really is. I do not want to disparage her. She is very cute. The session sucked. I know that I do not post as much as I should.

  15. #1161

    Stephanie PMC

    I have read a post regarding Stephanie PMC visiting somebody very new! I don't think so! Thus she will not be at your place with out you being there.

    She may miss an appt here and there but she is totally legit and will not take anything from you other than what you give her.

    Just my 2 cents.

    She is in the positive thread and a great provider of dreams.

    Have fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape