Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 22116
-
10-18-15 22:58 #10581Senior Member

Posts: 1040Hey Lefty
I hadn't been checking my gmail lately. Go vids but I'm still waiting for the $$ shot. I told her you misplaced her number but you have it again.
Originally Posted by IStillHangLeft
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-15 20:52 #10580Senior Member

Posts: 46Taxi driver custom say what
No one here has given any digits out. They only offer them to fellow senior mongers. I'm not a senior yet but have one single report with pics and number. Also 1 with no pics no number. No one offer me anything other than numbers from back page which I appreciate. Not all of is are the legend you are brother.
.
Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-15 19:33 #10579Senior Member

Posts: 1040Trish
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h56241370cb565
So a couple of weeks ago we are minding our own business and I'm throat fucking the hell out of her and a cop comes pulling up on us. To be continued. Haha.
-
10-18-15 14:16 #10578Senior Member

Posts: 235If I get my hands on her I'll give her 3 inches of of steel.
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-15 14:09 #10577Senior Member

Posts: 254Hahahahaha
Don't hate on that man for being blessed!
Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-15 13:54 #10576Senior Member

Posts: 1040Michelle
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h56230b0cb959b
I thought I would try and hook up with Michelle yesterday but no luck. I called her a bunch of times and got no answer. I don't know her yet so I didn't leave any messages. I took a ride on 79st between 7&17 ave for a while and didn't see her or anyone else that interested me. Ok back to old faithful OT. Soon as I hit 2nd ave I spot Kari waving and giving me that big smile of hers.
So the latest on her is she's living with some old dude in Coconut Grove and he's buying most of her drugs for her. So she says she only sneaks out a few times a week and that's the reason you guys haven't seen her out there. He doesn't want her working so he won't let her have a phone. Haha like that makes a diference.
Great BJ as always but for some reason I couldn't get very hard no fault to her. I think I got a hold of some bad Viagra. I don't know what happened to the sound on this video as I have sound when I play it on my phone. I guess I'll try Michelle another day.
-
10-18-15 12:22 #10575Senior Member

Posts: 277Either you have a really huge dick, talking beyond porn style, or that is one super tiny chick. LOL. Great photos. She looks like fun!
Originally Posted by Streethustler
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-15 07:48 #10574Senior Member

Posts: 7357Michelle
Very nice pics brother. You love them sexy blondes don't ya! LOL.
Originally Posted by Streethustler
[View Original Post]
Chris5.
-
10-18-15 03:10 #10573Senior Member

Posts: 155Avery Sighting
Early Saturday morning I had a dream that I was out on 79th west of 95 and saw Avery, no drama no BS. Parked in front of her house and sampled the head game and FS. When they say she enjoys it, they're not lying. Great attitude and always aim to pleased, didn't have time for the 112 house but will repeat and will partake in the No-tell. I feel you would have much better time sampling her when you don't have to look over your shoulders for the pigs Lurking.
Donations: Jax action.
Fellas do yourself a figure and get this one fully vertical as she doesn't watch the clock and will be worth the trip and all of this before her street candy, I feel if she had them a total bliss it would be for both parties.
-
10-17-15 23:47 #10572Regular Member

Posts: 18Hello guys,
I've been a member in the forum for long time but I don't usually post.
I just moved to Miami and I've been reading your reports and you guys have a great SW reports.
I guess I can't ask for digits since I'm new but I'll appreciate if anyone sends me.
Even after reading a couple of pages in this post I couldn't figure out exactly where to hunt and decided to ask you for guidance.
Thanks,
-
10-17-15 19:21 #10571Senior Member

Posts: 26Michelle
Hello fellow mongers I'm heading down to 79st by any chance any 1 have Michelle number been seen good stuff about her.
-
10-17-15 17:33 #10570Senior Member

Posts: 637Nice pics bro!! She looks like a real sweet piece of pussy!!
Originally Posted by Streethustler
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-15 17:15 #10569Senior Member

Posts: 365Michelle B
A few more of this beauty. So much fun this grl! I don't have any new digits would love a PM.
-
10-16-15 16:53 #10568Senior Member

Posts: 1040Thanks
Thank you Fellows for the help but a friend already texted me her #. I'll probably call her to tomorrow unless something else comes up.
-
10-16-15 15:41 #10567Banned Member

Posts: 185Hustler is that the mitchell with the green eyes from pb lakes? It is does she have a #?
Originally Posted by Streethustler
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





