Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,551 to 11,565 of 22116
-
10-15-15 21:17 #10566Regular Member

Posts: 17Michelle
No number for Michelle?
-
10-15-15 20:47 #10565Senior Member

Posts: 1040Michelle
I don't mess around in the 79st area very often but this girl looks like it might be worth taking a ride and see if I can run into her. Maybe this weekend I'll see what she has to offer. By the looks of the pics she sure has what it takes.
Originally Posted by Streethustler
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-15 17:52 #10564Senior Member

Posts: 365Ah Michelle
Miami boys.
You got a great provider in your area. Michelle served us very well in WPB. Sweet, gets into it. Was always GFE with me YMMV. Angels do have wings. Be good to her.
-
10-14-15 20:11 #10563Senior Member

Posts: 120Aaron / Coco
Hello gentlemen here's some info on your favorite girl. So the last time I saw her she opened up about her situation living with the crazy bf. Long story short there was some beating and drugging taking place. I wanted to offer my 2 cents, but I stayed out it because I knew she would get tired of it one day. Well I bumped into her today and she looked a lot happier and alive, so what I'll leave you guys with is that She's no longer living with crazy bf she's homeless but happy again ready to suck cock. Those were the words came out of her mouth, Now should I call you a stupid ass now or later, because if you even attempt to text or call any of those numbers belonging to that guy. Then I should call you a Stupid right now.
-
10-14-15 17:43 #10562Senior Member

Posts: 120Tear Drop
Can you give a small detail of how see looks. I know a freaky Puerto Rican one name Anna as well, And if it's the same one your talking about. You're going to be in for a good surprise if you decide to get some service from her.
Originally Posted by BoBo15
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-15 17:24 #10561Regular Member

Posts: 23Michelle
Hey can anyone pm her number?
-
10-13-15 16:24 #10560Senior Member

Posts: 291Vitamin V
Cute photo you lucky dog.
Staying well hydrated and regularly eating some dark (85%0 chocolate will often take the place of Vitamin the.
Good Report!
Baltoman.
Originally Posted by ReachDavid
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-15 16:22 #10559Senior Member

Posts: 1040Trading??
What makes you think trading is the local custom?
Originally Posted by ReachDavid
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-15 09:54 #10558Senior Member

Posts: 136Lag
Usually a time lag posting.
Originally Posted by ReachDavid
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-15 08:22 #10557Senior Member

Posts: 316Anna
Went out last night and didn't see much in OT or 79th street. Then I came across Anna on 3rd ave and 29 street. She was blonde, with braided pigtails. She looked almost Swiss or something. Nice girl but a bad acne problem. I wouldn't let her in the car, she took out her tits and let me jerk off while she watched for a price of a hamburger. Says it turned her on and I think it did. Next time I will pick her up but its such a sketchy area.
-
10-13-15 00:16 #10556Senior Member

Posts: 46Miss M's phone
I made an earlier post. Not sure if got moderated or glitched.
I spoke to her this afternoon. I posted a selfie she took using my cell. Her phone is disconnected till Wednesday or Thursday. I offered earlier to exchange digits. Maybe as a regular I'm not allowed? Well I'm to lazy to rewrite the report but there was something I can say. I hoped to see my post with pictures showing I'm no noob anymore and that maybe a noob but earning my stripes. I deleted the pics of my phone. As I Don't know what triggered my post not to show up I will just not discuss anything else.
-
10-12-15 21:59 #10555Senior Member

Posts: 101Sorry about that I meant miller and 137 ave area theres a quiznos across the shopping plaza from the checkers.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver305
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-15 19:38 #10554Senior Member

Posts: 46Morning times update
Never mind. I got it this time.
She says her phone is going to be out of commission till Wednesday (or maybe she said Thursday?
All I can say is that for a fat old guy like me she thought it twice before she had mercy and jump in my vehicle. I had to go around twice. She was surrounded by other flowers but she was the only one in bloom if you know what I mean. We parked some where near and did the deed. In regards looks you have seen other pics. So she is good looking. She does review the site. She wanted me to post a selfie she took on my phone. It was rushed by me because I had to be some place. I was in pain today so I took some pills and got a doppy willy. I didn't even know if I was in or out. It was bbj and covered F. S. She looks hot but I just couldn't get it hard as I would have like plus nutted fast. Next time will reach for some vitamin V as I'm around half century and will schedule it in advance. I have digits And will trade m as is the local custom.
-
10-12-15 19:23 #10553Senior Member

Posts: 55Phone is offline
F. why. I Her phone is out of service at the moment. I saw her walking down 79st Saturday late night, but she quickly got scooped up before I could get to her.
Originally Posted by IceCube49
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-15 19:19 #10552Banned Member

Posts: 43Bad Day
You're right. I was there yesterday and couldn't find shit after going around in circles forever. Finally got lucky and ran into Melony. Great BJ as usual and I took my ass home. Things are getting pretty bad over there.
Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45
[View Original Post]
I saw Christina on the web page you don't want to be seen on so I guess she'll be out of action for a while.









Reply With Quote




