Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 770 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 270 670 720 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 820 870 1270 ... LastLast
Results 11,536 to 11,550 of 22116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10581

    Hey Lefty

    Quote Originally Posted by IStillHangLeft  [View Original Post]
    Don't hate on that man for being blessed!
    I hadn't been checking my gmail lately. Go vids but I'm still waiting for the $$ shot. I told her you misplaced her number but you have it again.

  2. #10580

    Taxi driver custom say what

    No one here has given any digits out. They only offer them to fellow senior mongers. I'm not a senior yet but have one single report with pics and number. Also 1 with no pics no number. No one offer me anything other than numbers from back page which I appreciate. Not all of is are the legend you are brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45  [View Original Post]
    What makes you think trading is the local custom?
    .

  3. #10579

    Trish

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h56241370cb565

    So a couple of weeks ago we are minding our own business and I'm throat fucking the hell out of her and a cop comes pulling up on us. To be continued. Haha.

  4. #10578
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    Either you have a really huge dick, talking beyond porn style, or that is one super tiny chick. LOL. Great photos. She looks like fun!
    If I get my hands on her I'll give her 3 inches of of steel.

  5. #10577

    Hahahahaha

    Don't hate on that man for being blessed!

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    Either you have a really huge dick, talking beyond porn style, or that is one super tiny chick. LOL. Great photos. She looks like fun!

  6. #10576

    Michelle

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h56230b0cb959b

    I thought I would try and hook up with Michelle yesterday but no luck. I called her a bunch of times and got no answer. I don't know her yet so I didn't leave any messages. I took a ride on 79st between 7&17 ave for a while and didn't see her or anyone else that interested me. Ok back to old faithful OT. Soon as I hit 2nd ave I spot Kari waving and giving me that big smile of hers.

    So the latest on her is she's living with some old dude in Coconut Grove and he's buying most of her drugs for her. So she says she only sneaks out a few times a week and that's the reason you guys haven't seen her out there. He doesn't want her working so he won't let her have a phone. Haha like that makes a diference.

    Great BJ as always but for some reason I couldn't get very hard no fault to her. I think I got a hold of some bad Viagra. I don't know what happened to the sound on this video as I have sound when I play it on my phone. I guess I'll try Michelle another day.

  7. #10575
    Quote Originally Posted by Streethustler  [View Original Post]
    A few more of this beauty. So much fun this grl! I don't have any new digits would love a PM.
    Either you have a really huge dick, talking beyond porn style, or that is one super tiny chick. LOL. Great photos. She looks like fun!

  8. #10574
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Streethustler  [View Original Post]
    A few more of this beauty. So much fun this grl! I don't have any new digits would love a PM.
    Very nice pics brother. You love them sexy blondes don't ya! LOL.

    Chris5.

  9. #10573

    Avery Sighting

    Early Saturday morning I had a dream that I was out on 79th west of 95 and saw Avery, no drama no BS. Parked in front of her house and sampled the head game and FS. When they say she enjoys it, they're not lying. Great attitude and always aim to pleased, didn't have time for the 112 house but will repeat and will partake in the No-tell. I feel you would have much better time sampling her when you don't have to look over your shoulders for the pigs Lurking.

    Donations: Jax action.

    Fellas do yourself a figure and get this one fully vertical as she doesn't watch the clock and will be worth the trip and all of this before her street candy, I feel if she had them a total bliss it would be for both parties.

  10. #10572
    Hello guys,

    I've been a member in the forum for long time but I don't usually post.

    I just moved to Miami and I've been reading your reports and you guys have a great SW reports.

    I guess I can't ask for digits since I'm new but I'll appreciate if anyone sends me.

    Even after reading a couple of pages in this post I couldn't figure out exactly where to hunt and decided to ask you for guidance.

    Thanks,

  11. #10571

    Michelle

    Hello fellow mongers I'm heading down to 79st by any chance any 1 have Michelle number been seen good stuff about her.

  12. #10570
    Quote Originally Posted by Streethustler  [View Original Post]
    A few more of this beauty. So much fun this grl! I don't have any new digits would love a PM.
    Nice pics bro!! She looks like a real sweet piece of pussy!!

  13. #10569

    Michelle B

    A few more of this beauty. So much fun this grl! I don't have any new digits would love a PM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot (171).jpg‎   Screenshot (193).jpg‎   Screenshot (199).jpg‎   Screenshot (286).jpg‎  

  14. #10568

    Thanks

    Thank you Fellows for the help but a friend already texted me her #. I'll probably call her to tomorrow unless something else comes up.

  15. #10567
    Quote Originally Posted by Streethustler  [View Original Post]
    Miami boys.

    You got a great provider in your area. Michelle served us very well in WPB. Sweet, gets into it. Was always GFE with me YMMV. Angels do have wings. Be good to her.
    Hustler is that the mitchell with the green eyes from pb lakes? It is does she have a #?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape