Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,121 to 18,135 of 19312
-
10-29-15 00:03 #1192Senior Member

Posts: 566As I'd visited with Bri more than once before she decided to go utr if figured there seemed to be a breakdown of communication or a misunderstanding on Brianna's part so I went to the source to clear that up, I asked her point blank did she or didn't she, her replies below, remember guys she's brand new to the library club.
Brianna - "Yes, I messed up cause I was a little nervous and didn't understand the question or maybe the acronyms everyone's uses GFE, BBBJ got me confused, I will definitely kiss, suck, fuck, lay, squeeze like no one else so no worries my loves, but yes FS is always covered sorry my rules on that.
Originally Posted by TwoWheelTourer
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-15 08:29 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 194Addicts
There had been a short discussion a few weeks ago about how 90+ percent of the BP providers have a habit and that our options would be very slim if that's a non starter for you. One provider who does sometimes advertise on BP, and who definitely does not have a bad habit is SouthernHospitality Kelly. She's as professional as they come with a very nice in-call condo in CB. She's not a BBW, but also not a slim gal. Very enthusiastic GFE with BBJ and covered FS. Also quite vocal. She does tour and I haven't seen a BP ad for some time (maybe just laying low due to local LE heat). Just google southernhospitality, GFE and Kelly; and you'll get her website. And no, I'm not trying to promote her, just provide an option for those who prefer to see providers without a habit. Plenty of fellow mongers on the forum have seen Kelly and will attest to what I've said.
-
10-27-15 12:25 #1190Senior Member

Posts: 787Brianna
Yesterday I wanted to schedule a date for this am She said no. She said she really needed money for Halloween stuff for her kids. She also said everything is covered and no kissing, so not GFE. Maybe she is looser with Patience or maybe she is looser once she sees you, IDK.
Originally Posted by SlammBamm
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-15 22:19 #1189Senior Member

Posts: 566At least a dozen SM's have hit me up about Brianna, got to wonder whatcha waiting for this girls a rocket ready to launch, she's new so she's cautious but being groomed by patience and she's available to trusted members and looking to play so get to it boyz. I told her this is the gang to see so let's not lose this new utr, I can tell ya personally you'll be glad ya did, ya can thank me later.
Originally Posted by SlammBamm
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-15 22:09 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 160Thanks for the help
I am waiting on a local to get back with me. I have not hear from her as of today. I have to make a choice by tomorrow. I have an old girl friend from Pensacola that has offered her services, the only problem with that is she may think I have some desire to restart the relationship.
Originally Posted by StudMouse
[View Original Post]
I would like one of the locals.
I have to be traveling on Wed. morning so time is running out.
Thanks for the help.
MW.
-
10-25-15 21:21 #1187Senior Member

Posts: 40Fishing in Brevard
See my post # 1176 below. Also check out posts 1179 and 1180 in response to my post. I saw her twice for an hour on both occasions. Her rates were reasonable for an hour visit. Don't know if she does overnights at a clients location. She is well groomed with no bad habits, is attractive and can carry on an intelligent conversation. She won't embarrass you in a social setting. I enjoyed just talking to her in addition to extra curricular activities. Recommend that you contact her and see if she is interested in the arrangement that you seek.
Originally Posted by Megawatts
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-15 17:10 #1186Senior Member

Posts: 209Inbox
Your inbox is full. To answer your question, yes I have.
Originally Posted by MosinNagant
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-15 08:56 #1185Senior Member

Posts: 160Fishing in your area
Hey guys, I will be visiting a friend next Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I need a recommendation from those in the know. Need a woman over 40, nonsmoker, social drinker ok, and no drugs. Need her for social functions as well to go on a deep sea fishing trip Friday on my buddy's boat. She must be willing to spend the night with me Friday night at his house on Merritt Island. Any recommendations would be great help. Rates should be reasonable.
MW.
-
10-24-15 07:56 #1184Senior Member

Posts: 556Britbrat
Or whatever she goes by. Looks like she became a customer of a Cocoa Beach governmental assistance unit. Not for hobby related stuff. She makes some really stupid decisions. A pity, because she is quite attractive. Hopefully she will return to the hobby to raise funds for her defense.
-
10-20-15 21:57 #1183Senior Member

Posts: 566Follow up on Brianna
Brianna has come out utr, yea thank you Bri darlin, she'll be available for trusted friends and well known SM's, I saw her last night solo and OMG she's all that and a box of chocolate.
Originally Posted by SlammBamm
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-15 00:17 #1182Senior Member

Posts: 566Patience and her sexy gf Brianna
I had planned to see 2 of my ATF, the infamous Patience and my other ATF Morgan last night but she had something come up and couldn't make it so Patience said she has a smoking sexy gf that would luv to fill in and Brianna is damn sexy and an amazing girl.
Damn if Patience isn't already enough to make you lose your mind adding her gf Brianna to the mix is almost too much for my mind to handle.
I can't begin to describe what transpired but suffice to say I was shocked and amazed at just how these 2 little vixens took care of me, I was probably babbling like a frickin idiot as we all got dressed, "me no use words so good' LOL.
Brianna will be coming out utr, yea I'm working on it but it'll only be for trusted friends and well known SM's so if you're not one of the above don't waste your time as I'll just delete your pm.
Thanks Patience and Brianna for an amazing dream, what a tag team combo, guys if you have a chance this is the dynamic duo NOT to be missed.
-
10-18-15 20:58 #1181Senior Member

Posts: 69Amazing Amor
Another amazing GFE experience with my all time ATF, Amor. She is beautiful, passionate, and wonderful to spend time with. I have visited this lady more than any other provider ever, and I've been mongering for years. Those of you lucky enough to have her contact information should make use of that and help this lady out. I will be back as soon as I can!
Last edited by GreenKnight195; 10-18-15 at 20:59. Reason: spelling
-
10-18-15 06:58 #1180Senior Member

Posts: 2653Lady Savannah
This is great news! I missed her while she was here and could have kicked myself in the rear for my procrastination. I won't let that happen again.
Originally Posted by StudMouse
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-15 21:20 #1179Senior Member

Posts: 59Fully Ageree
I have seen her since her return, and she is such a sweetheart. Great personality, extremely talented, and just wants to make you happy. Only word of caution is you may get a soaking!! I highly recommend her.
Originally Posted by StudMouse
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-15 23:25 #1178

Posts: 66SSUTR is again available
Gentlemen (and ladies), I recently had the great pleasure of seeing the wonderful SSUTR of lore. Fortunately, unlike that sentence, she is not any sort of pretentious or silly. I think she is great; truly friendly, responsive and sweet. Exotic and beautiful. I love her ass. She is good at this, I'm always satisfied. No isles but fine menu otherwise.
But she has to be very careful. Only guys that are known to an experienced board member. LittleLou has vetted for her, I suggest you contact him if you have interest in this sweetheart.Last edited by KazooKid; 10-16-15 at 23:27. Reason: clarification









Reply With Quote






