Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,121 to 18,135 of 19300
-
10-18-15 06:58 #1180Senior Member

Posts: 2652Lady Savannah
This is great news! I missed her while she was here and could have kicked myself in the rear for my procrastination. I won't let that happen again.
Originally Posted by StudMouse
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-15 21:20 #1179Senior Member

Posts: 59Fully Ageree
I have seen her since her return, and she is such a sweetheart. Great personality, extremely talented, and just wants to make you happy. Only word of caution is you may get a soaking!! I highly recommend her.
Originally Posted by StudMouse
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-15 23:25 #1178

Posts: 66SSUTR is again available
Gentlemen (and ladies), I recently had the great pleasure of seeing the wonderful SSUTR of lore. Fortunately, unlike that sentence, she is not any sort of pretentious or silly. I think she is great; truly friendly, responsive and sweet. Exotic and beautiful. I love her ass. She is good at this, I'm always satisfied. No isles but fine menu otherwise.
But she has to be very careful. Only guys that are known to an experienced board member. LittleLou has vetted for her, I suggest you contact him if you have interest in this sweetheart.Last edited by KazooKid; 10-16-15 at 23:27. Reason: clarification
-
10-16-15 19:43 #1177Senior Member

Posts: 566Just heard from Erin, she's available "in" tnite if any of you gentlemen who've been in contact and wanted to see her but can't have her come to you.
Originally Posted by BigDog2
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-15 18:32 #1176Senior Member

Posts: 40Lady Savannah is back in Brevard
I had the pleasure of meeting Lady Savannah twice back in the fall of 2012 when I had returned to the Space Coast for a visit after moving out of state. I tried several times to hook up on subsequent visits, but our schedules never meshed. She moved to Nevada in August of 2014 and Brevard lost one of the better ladies to another state. She sent me an email a couple of weeks ago saying she was back in Brevard and asked if I wanted to meet. Unfortunately I no longer live on the Space Coast and have given up the hobby because I'm to damn old now and the equipment works only occasionally.
Savannah is an older lady so if you want a young spinner look elsewhere. If you want a safe, clean, good looking, mature lady who doesn't play games and knows how to please a man, look her up. She was the most responsive and orgasmic woman that I ever had the pleasure of meeting. She soaked the bed sheets several times during our visit. She is open of almost everything except Greek. If I were still in the hobby I'd be in the car for an eleven hour trip to Brevard just to see this lady.
After reading the forums about all of the drama with LE and the girls on Back Page, I warned her off of that venue and suggested that she use USA Adult Classifieds. She has posted an ad on that website. Here's the link. If you like mature women, this lady is just the ticket. Look her up you'll be glad you did.
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-is-Back-.html
-
10-15-15 16:01 #1175Senior Member

Posts: 169Erin
I have been out of town for a couple of months thus no posts. Recevied a text the other day from Erin had not see of heard from her in quite a while. After several back and forth made arrangements to pick her up she has no incall but will do car dates. Took her to my hideout and got down to business I only get BBBJCIM. Nice set of boltons and from conversation with her the menu seems very open.
Her number is text only so any contributing SM can PM me for digits.
Stay safe.
Bd2.
-
10-15-15 10:14 #1174Senior Member

Posts: 234Amor
Few days late on reporting, but finally the timing sync to see the UTR Amor. Had a great time. Not a clock watcher. Thanks Lou.
-
10-09-15 20:02 #1173Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 49Thank you Plowboy!
I'm glad you got in touch with me, it's always a pleasure to dream a little with you! Thank you much for those kind words and plug for my oral talents, very appreciated. Until next time, Janice.
Originally Posted by PghPlowboy
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-15 10:06 #1172Senior Member

Posts: 119Janice aka JBirdTville
I decided to try to dream of someone that I haven't dreamt of in a while. I haven't seen her posting in a while, so I figured I'd text to see if she is still around. She is still around, but said she was keeping posting to a minimum and watching where she is posting due to the recent current events. She tells me that she is strictly outcall for now. So I dreamt that we agreed to meet me at a local place and I had a car dream. As always, she was pleasant, personable, and her BBBJCIM skills were excellent! I don't have a link to post because she doesn't have a current post. Search the forum and you may find a dream of JBirdTville of your own.
-
09-30-15 23:08 #1171Senior Member

Posts: 432Our PMC Stephanie is "A OKAY" in my book. Have not seen any Ads from her in a few weeks so maybe she is out of town visiting relatives up north. I would put more effort into pursing her because once there is a bond between the two of you it is a great feeling. There is a lot of LE shit going on in Brevard these days so I am sure a lot of Providers are hanging low. Steph is worth the effort.
Originally Posted by FLHobbyMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-15 00:28 #1170Regular Member

Posts: 20I am sorry if I gave the impression that I thought she was trying to scam anyone. I did not know everything at the time. We had been texting for weeks. I tried to meet her for quite a while. I understand that she has some issues and I tried to do my best to make her comfortable. I even offered to buy her a drink in a public place with no expectations. The only thing that I could not understand was that I gave her my address at about the same time. I was near by at the time that I offered the drink. She was not happy about where I live. It is a nice place and yes a lot of cops live there. It is very safe. I can not count the days that I have fallen asleep on the couch with the front door unlocked. I understand that makes her skittish but I did offer a meeting downtown to make her comfortable. We had been texting all day but after looking at my place she said she was busy at a kickball game. I can't make this up. I did not even know anyone outside grade school played kickball and was surprised there was a tournament. Anyway without going into more detail the session was not good. She was pressed for time. It was not my scheduling issue but she has been great about trying to reschedule. I have not had the chance to see her again yet because of my schedule. No fault of hers. She is VERY cute. I did like meeting her. I do not know if our schedules will work out but I hope so. Steph is very cute and I hope that we can work it out in the future.
Originally Posted by Harold77
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-15 20:00 #1169Banned Member

Posts: 1I've been seeing Kristie for Years
I've been seeing Kristie, Mickey, or Sara whichever name you know her by for 3 years. It's out of my character to register for a site, but when she asked me if I seen her reviews and told me they were horrible I just had to see for myself, and I just want to say I don't know how or why you didn't connect with this gorgeous women, but like all these girls she has a history. She is not clean off of any drugs and even more amazing than ever. She has never rushed me always says I can stay as long as I like. She's a great kisser and the best headache relief I've ever had. She's very big on the phone for appointment only and I wish she did outcall, but as long as I've been seeing her never an out call. Her body is great and such a beautiful face. She's always in heels and always a great outfit. I don't understand the experiences many of you have had, but I will continue to see my Kristie any time I can, because she's a hell of a women just got to get that right connection with her I guess. I was just a lucky one. Stay Safe it can be scary out there. I found one that is worth every moment.
-
09-24-15 15:17 #1168

Posts: 397Jasmine
http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...-play/13585560
Long time Brevard favorite seems to be settled in beach side.
-
09-23-15 15:24 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 194Stephanie
Agree that she doesn't scam, but she can be paranoid. There might be some truth to TodoJetLag's post.
Originally Posted by Harold77
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-15 09:25 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 143More info
Originally Posted by TodoJetLag
[View Original Post]
As others have said she can be erractic on scheduling but none of the hundreds of reports on here have ever even hinted at her ever trying to scam somebody. If you are going to be accusing anyone of this we need more info on why you think this.
Originally Posted by TodoJetLag
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






