Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 772 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 272 672 722 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 822 872 1272 ... LastLast
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 22116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10551

    Not Bugs Bunny the other Bunny

    I would like to thank my hobby brother Drey for referring me to Bunny. I just got to town and I was stressed about a few things and Bunny definitely saved.

    The day. She is calm, cool and take directions well. She has great genetics despite the current situation. She's definitely a keeper.

    Thanks again Hobby Brother.

  2. #10550

    Michelle

    Hey guys! Anyone can pm me Michelle from 79th st number? Thanks in advance.

  3. #10549

    79th street Flea Market delight with Tammy

    I was heading back from a boat trip with some buddy's. Dropped a fellow monger of at the North side Metro rail station and afterwards I spotted a girl walking from the station. I was at a light and had my windows down smoking a fag and she actually just went up to my window for a smoke. With her smile I told her get in, yup just like that she hopped in. Started talking small chat that her fucked up boyfriend kicked her out and that she was homeless. I quickly changed tempo to some action Jackson that she needed, down on my cock quicker then quick. Great head with some guidance I give on her motion that I give a 9 out of 10. Would repeat, gave er my number as she has no phone, chucks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20151012_105909.jpg‎  

  4. #10548

    Nothing

    Wasted my gas yesterday riding around OT. I saw nothing but Cops, Cops& more Cops. I usually have good luck on a Sunday over there but not yesterday. Finally found a skinny chic that didn't do a lot for me but I stopped to talk. She asked what I was doing riding around and I told her I was looking for a girl that owed me a freebie because I only had $10 to my name (HAHA). She said I have $0 to my name so I can work with that. She said her name was Jan and was from England but I didn't detect any accent. I wasn't expecting much for $10 and that's exactly what I got. Her hand job felt better than her so called toothy BJ. I was hurrying myself and when I told her I was going to cum she says "I don't take it in my mouth". Ok Baby then you're going to wear it and I came all over her cheeks. She wasn"t too happy.

    It was such a bad experience I didn't even think to take any pics. I should have snapped a few of the expression on her face wearing cum. I've never seen her around before and I hope I don't see her again. I'm always looking for something new but I hope I can do better next time. Haha.

  5. #10547
    Newbie posting but not reading the board just moved here from the Bahamas is there any action Miami gardens area 183rd & 441.

  6. #10546

    Mongering time

    I must have worst worst luck ever. I just scouted OT and nothing decent. And came to this area and nothing. No even the skanks. What's the right mongering time.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoBo15  [View Original Post]
    Many thanks for Latinknight for the hookup with Michele. Met her on the south side of 79th street and around 13th next to the Valero gas station. Lots of skanks hanging around there. She lives in that area with a bunch of brothers but will meet you on the street. Freshly showered and excellent BBBJ. Nice hard ass, I want to go back and tap that ass.
    .

  7. #10545

    You never learn

    Pens you a troll and pervert. You need to mind your own business about what other members post. I can tell you not educated boy.

  8. #10544

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrgs9016  [View Original Post]
    There actually is an older LSW that travels between the Quiznos on miller and 88th street she's a little crazy and talks to herself but when she really needs the money she'll hop in without yelling just have to catch her at the right time.
    Are you talkin about miller and 88th ave? Are you sure they'res a quizomos and that area? I saw an old LSW on flagler and 47th ave next to gas station.

    Last night.

  9. #10543
    Quote Originally Posted by El1905  [View Original Post]
    Picked up this girl named jennifer by 79st early Friday morning. She has brownish hair and is thick. She said not to cum in her mouth.

    But I did anyways. Then she grabs my car keys and got out of the car and told me to give her all the money I had if I wanted the keys back.

    For cumming in her mouth. I didn't want to attract any attention so I gave her what I had left which was another Jackson. She had a long.

    Dress on with different colors. Be careful with her.
    I have seen Jennifer a couple of times I never had anything as unfortunate as that happened to me but I found her to be lazy and her hygiene definitely needs some work.

  10. #10542
    There actually is an older LSW that travels between the Quiznos on miller and 88th street she's a little crazy and talks to herself but when she really needs the money she'll hop in without yelling just have to catch her at the right time.

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver305  [View Original Post]
    Yeah furtheset south you seen her is 8th st but for me believe it or not is SW 88th st. Remember they're are hotels on SW 88st especilly SW 137th ave close to 88st. Ask around if you don't believe me. You be surprise. What if I saw an old LSW about late 50's, you wouldn't.

    Believe me? LOL ok.

  11. #10541
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPipes  [View Original Post]
    Hooked up with Meagan for a pressure releasing session and she doesn't disappoint. Yes, she's holding up the sign letting everyone know that it's ok to post the pics 'as long as I look good' she said. You guys can let her know if she does as she's an avid visitor to this site.
    Uh keeping real, almost a year since you last post last year in November. So with that said, welcome back!

  12. #10540
    [Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

    Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

  13. #10539

    You wouldn't know

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45  [View Original Post]
    HAha. You're right. The furthest south she has ever been is the probably the El Eden on 8st.
    Yeah furtheset south you seen her is 8th st but for me believe it or not is SW 88th st. Remember they're are hotels on SW 88st especilly SW 137th ave close to 88st. Ask around if you don't believe me. You be surprise. What if I saw an old LSW about late 50's, you wouldn't.

    Believe me? LOL ok.

  14. #10538
    [Deleted by Admin]

  15. #10537

    Nuts

    Quote Originally Posted by El1905  [View Original Post]
    Picked up this girl named jennifer by 79st early Friday morning. She has brownish hair and is thick. She said not to cum in her mouth.

    But I did anyways. Then she grabs my car keys and got out of the car and told me to give her all the money I had if I wanted the keys back.

    For cumming in her mouth. I didn't want to attract any attention so I gave her what I had left which was another Jackson. She had a long.

    Dress on with different colors. Be careful with her.
    Sorry that happened. I guess that's what she called a tough nut to swallow. Be careful out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape