Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 771 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 271 671 721 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 821 871 1271 ... LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,565 of 22116
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10566

    Michelle

    No number for Michelle?

  2. #10565

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Streethustler  [View Original Post]
    Miami boys.

    You got a great provider in your area. Michelle served us very well in WPB. Sweet, gets into it. Was always GFE with me YMMV. Angels do have wings. Be good to her.
    I don't mess around in the 79st area very often but this girl looks like it might be worth taking a ride and see if I can run into her. Maybe this weekend I'll see what she has to offer. By the looks of the pics she sure has what it takes.

  3. #10564

    Ah Michelle

    Miami boys.

    You got a great provider in your area. Michelle served us very well in WPB. Sweet, gets into it. Was always GFE with me YMMV. Angels do have wings. Be good to her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Michelle.1.jpg‎   Michelle.2.jpg‎   Michelle.3.jpg‎  

  4. #10563

    Aaron / Coco

    Hello gentlemen here's some info on your favorite girl. So the last time I saw her she opened up about her situation living with the crazy bf. Long story short there was some beating and drugging taking place. I wanted to offer my 2 cents, but I stayed out it because I knew she would get tired of it one day. Well I bumped into her today and she looked a lot happier and alive, so what I'll leave you guys with is that She's no longer living with crazy bf she's homeless but happy again ready to suck cock. Those were the words came out of her mouth, Now should I call you a stupid ass now or later, because if you even attempt to text or call any of those numbers belonging to that guy. Then I should call you a Stupid right now.

  5. #10562

    Tear Drop

    Quote Originally Posted by BoBo15  [View Original Post]
    Went out last night and didn't see much in OT or 79th street. Then I came across Anna on 3rd ave and 29 street. She was blonde, with braided pigtails. She looked almost Swiss or something. Nice girl but a bad acne problem. I wouldn't let her in the car, she took out her tits and let me jerk off while she watched for a price of a hamburger. Says it turned her on and I think it did. Next time I will pick her up but its such a sketchy area.
    Can you give a small detail of how see looks. I know a freaky Puerto Rican one name Anna as well, And if it's the same one your talking about. You're going to be in for a good surprise if you decide to get some service from her.

  6. #10561

    Michelle

    Hey can anyone pm her number?

  7. #10560

    Vitamin V

    Cute photo you lucky dog.

    Staying well hydrated and regularly eating some dark (85%0 chocolate will often take the place of Vitamin the.

    Good Report!

    Baltoman.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReachDavid  [View Original Post]
    Never mind. I got it this time.

    She says her phone is going to be out of commission till Wednesday (or maybe she said Thursday?

    All I can say is that for a fat old guy like me she thought it twice before she had mercy and jump in my vehicle. I had to go around twice. She was surrounded by other flowers but she was the only one in bloom if you know what I mean. We parked some where near and did the deed. In regards looks you have seen other pics. So she is good looking. She does review the site. She wanted me to post a selfie she took on my phone. It was rushed by me because I had to be some place. I was in pain today so I took some pills and got a doppy willy. I didn't even know if I was in or out. It was bbj and covered F. S. She looks hot but I just couldn't get it hard as I would have like plus nutted fast. Next time will reach for some vitamin V as I'm around half century and will schedule it in advance. I have digits And will trade m as is the local custom.

  8. #10559

    Trading??

    Quote Originally Posted by ReachDavid  [View Original Post]
    Never mind. I got it this time.

    She says her phone is going to be out of commission till Wednesday (or maybe she said Thursday?

    All I can say is that for a fat old guy like me she thought it twice before she had mercy and jump in my vehicle. I had to go around twice. She was surrounded by other flowers but she was the only one in bloom if you know what I mean. We parked some where near and did the deed. In regards looks you have seen other pics. So she is good looking. She does review the site. She wanted me to post a selfie she took on my phone. It was rushed by me because I had to be some place. I was in pain today so I took some pills and got a doppy willy. I didn't even know if I was in or out. It was bbj and covered F. S. She looks hot but I just couldn't get it hard as I would have like plus nutted fast. Next time will reach for some vitamin V as I'm around half century and will schedule it in advance. I have digits And will trade m as is the local custom.
    What makes you think trading is the local custom?

  9. #10558

    Lag

    Quote Originally Posted by ReachDavid  [View Original Post]
    I made an earlier post. Not sure if got moderated or glitched.

    I spoke to her this afternoon. I posted a selfie she took using my cell. Her phone is disconnected till Wednesday or Thursday. I offered earlier to exchange digits. Maybe as a regular I'm not allowed? Well I'm to lazy to rewrite the report but there was something I can say. I hoped to see my post with pictures showing I'm no noob anymore and that maybe a noob but earning my stripes. I deleted the pics of my phone. As I Don't know what triggered my post not to show up I will just not discuss anything else.
    Usually a time lag posting.

  10. #10557

    Anna

    Went out last night and didn't see much in OT or 79th street. Then I came across Anna on 3rd ave and 29 street. She was blonde, with braided pigtails. She looked almost Swiss or something. Nice girl but a bad acne problem. I wouldn't let her in the car, she took out her tits and let me jerk off while she watched for a price of a hamburger. Says it turned her on and I think it did. Next time I will pick her up but its such a sketchy area.

  11. #10556

    Miss M's phone

    I made an earlier post. Not sure if got moderated or glitched.

    I spoke to her this afternoon. I posted a selfie she took using my cell. Her phone is disconnected till Wednesday or Thursday. I offered earlier to exchange digits. Maybe as a regular I'm not allowed? Well I'm to lazy to rewrite the report but there was something I can say. I hoped to see my post with pictures showing I'm no noob anymore and that maybe a noob but earning my stripes. I deleted the pics of my phone. As I Don't know what triggered my post not to show up I will just not discuss anything else.

  12. #10555
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver305  [View Original Post]
    Are you talkin about miller and 88th ave? Are you sure they'res a quizomos and that area? I saw an old LSW on flagler and 47th ave next to gas station.

    Last night.
    Sorry about that I meant miller and 137 ave area theres a quiznos across the shopping plaza from the checkers.

  13. #10554

    Morning times update

    Never mind. I got it this time.

    She says her phone is going to be out of commission till Wednesday (or maybe she said Thursday?

    All I can say is that for a fat old guy like me she thought it twice before she had mercy and jump in my vehicle. I had to go around twice. She was surrounded by other flowers but she was the only one in bloom if you know what I mean. We parked some where near and did the deed. In regards looks you have seen other pics. So she is good looking. She does review the site. She wanted me to post a selfie she took on my phone. It was rushed by me because I had to be some place. I was in pain today so I took some pills and got a doppy willy. I didn't even know if I was in or out. It was bbj and covered F. S. She looks hot but I just couldn't get it hard as I would have like plus nutted fast. Next time will reach for some vitamin V as I'm around half century and will schedule it in advance. I have digits And will trade m as is the local custom.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20151012_171749.jpg‎   20151012_171743.jpg‎  

  14. #10553

    Phone is offline

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCube49  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys! Anyone can pm me Michelle from 79th st number? Thanks in advance.
    F. why. I Her phone is out of service at the moment. I saw her walking down 79st Saturday late night, but she quickly got scooped up before I could get to her.

  15. #10552

    Bad Day

    Quote Originally Posted by TaxiDriver45  [View Original Post]
    Wasted my gas yesterday riding around OT. I saw nothing but Cops, Cops& more Cops. I usually have good luck on a Sunday over there but not yesterday. Finally found a skinny chic that didn't do a lot for me but I stopped to talk. She asked what I was doing riding around and I told her I was looking for a girl that owed me a freebie because I only had $10 to my name (HAHA). She said I have $0 to my name so I can work with that. She said her name was Jan and was from England but I didn't detect any accent. I wasn't expecting much for $10 and that's exactly what I got. Her hand job felt better than her so called toothy BJ. I was hurrying myself and when I told her I was going to cum she says "I don't take it in my mouth". Ok Baby then you're going to wear it and I came all over her cheeks. She wasn"t too happy.

    It was such a bad experience I didn't even think to take any pics. I should have snapped a few of the expression on her face wearing cum. I've never seen her around before and I hope I don't see her again. I'm always looking for something new but I hope I can do better next time. Haha.
    You're right. I was there yesterday and couldn't find shit after going around in circles forever. Finally got lucky and ran into Melony. Great BJ as usual and I took my ass home. Things are getting pretty bad over there.

    I saw Christina on the web page you don't want to be seen on so I guess she'll be out of action for a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape