Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,551 to 23,565 of 32178
-
10-03-15 12:40 #8628Senior Member

Posts: 167I think bottom line is that "bust" site is a fake site. If a number or ad comes up first on a web search, it's because lots of people are clicking on it thinking that it is legit and keeping it at the top. Whenever I see the search result with the "bust" site, I ignore it. There's no information actually on the "bust" site which is useful.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-15 18:51 #8627Senior Member

Posts: 912Negative. I always google phone numbers off of backpage, of providers I may be interested in, and the numbers I googled for this particular Chinese provider and another Latina provider were the first ones to show up on that website.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
So no, not "every single phone number posted on Backpage" shows up on that Bust site.
-
10-02-15 16:37 #8626Regular Member

Posts: 19Anna
Does anyone know where Anna from ViVi is?
She was a doll.
Thanks.
-
10-01-15 17:24 #8625Senior Member

Posts: 912Tasting some Chinese in LoCo
I hit up a Chinese spot out in eastern LoCo, in a tucked away spot next to the DMV. Think of Buddy "Holly" for those familiar with the streets in the area.
Angel is usually the only one there, I think she is the owner. But a new girl was there today, named either Nisa or Misa. Attractive for a Chinese provider. Big round ass.
Overall great massage, standard noVA, took direction well to make it last. She wanted 50 but I held firm at 40 and she gladly accepted.
I asked for an upgrade in service but was politely rebuked. Maybe after getting to know her, she'll open up? I know Angel is strictly noVA.
Enjoy.
-
10-01-15 15:27 #8624Senior Member

Posts: 2686If you're doing research on a regular basis
Originally Posted by Nyhornet
[View Original Post]
You'll notice that every single phone number posted on Backpage shows up on this supposed Bust site. Also, it's been discussed here more than a few times.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
We don't all say 'read the boards and do your homework' just to be nagging parents. The information is both here and out there. If you haven't been here for a week, take a few minutes and scroll back.
As always, homework means Googling numbers and images (learn how if you don't know), then plowing through the results. Google doesn't show you the answer; it shows you hits, which can be manipulated.
Follow a few area boards to get a sense of what's happening in the region. Check in with Nova, DC, and a few of the other MD and VA boards, and you'll be able to spot trends and recognize what's real and what's not.
-
10-01-15 10:43 #8623Senior Member

Posts: 167If you look at the website, it doesn't say anything about anything. It just trolls for keywords and then consolidates on its stupid website, which then offers to provide you with some other hookup site. I guess by the fact that information routes to it at the top of a search list, lots of folks click on the link from the search thinking that it's a legit site, when it is not, so it stays at the top of the search lists.
Originally Posted by Nyhornet
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-15 10:41 #8622Senior Member

Posts: 167It's a stupid, fake website, which seems to hijack information and give an appearance that the information has been compromised by LE, then routes you to their own hookup sites.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-15 21:49 #8621Senior Member

Posts: 258Seven Therapy
I had some business in Falls Church this morning which concluded early so I stopped in Seven Therapy and drew Sonya / Sonia as my therapist. She is one of the taller girls that I have seen in an AMP. Slender body with A plus cups. Functional TS and above average AMP massage. Had the option of oil or lotion. Usually at most places, it is one or the other. She has a pretty good personality and speaks English much better than most therapists in my experience. We were joking around about who had visits the most cities in Korea. OTC all over prior and UTC top only after the flip. Decent finish. No short changing on time. I left satisfied and will likely return when in the area again.
-
09-30-15 18:01 #8620Senior Member

Posts: 912I did my research as well and saw the same thing but I paid this Chinese syndicate a visit and did not get busted LOL so not sure what to make of the website saying the phone number is a set-up by the cops.
Originally Posted by Nyhornet
[View Original Post]
I did the same research on a phone number used by a few Latinas in the area and came up with the same thing, a website saying the phone number is a trap set-up my local cops.
-
09-30-15 10:51 #8619Senior Member

Posts: 648This peaked my interest, but when I googled the phone number, got a hit that this number was used in police busts? Apparently not, but now concerned.
Originally Posted by SSRod
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-15 23:40 #8618Senior Member

Posts: 86Thanks 4 the input guys
JM, Found the reviews at http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...725&viewfull=1#post2587725.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-15 18:58 #8617

Posts: 227Winter is coming.
Or perhaps more accurately, FALL has definitely arrived.
The coolness of the season will permeate my bones as today I found out my favorite month of Spring has left on vacation (like the autumn equinox).
I mourn her absence but will celebrate her return with thanksgiving and huzzahs (and an extended massage session many weeks from now).
Always be nice to the ladies -- even when they are away!
PA.
-
09-29-15 18:00 #8616Senior Member

Posts: 229Question / Poll:
Where can I find the best breasts? I like to stare down the rack on the flip.
This is for both AMP and non-AMP. So far haven't found any for AMPs...they all are small chested from what I have seen.
PM or post. Thanks!
-
09-29-15 15:22 #8615

Posts: 906I hear you, amigo. My point was that older Asian women seem more into the enjoyment (as well as the $$ and less inhibited (thus willing to try other things) than the younger girls. But, that's just a general observation.
Originally Posted by Jayb20
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-15 00:48 #8614Senior Member

Posts: 1991Nadia is all about the $
Nadia charges prices that should be all-inclusive for FBSM but, as you found out, she's all about extracting the maximum amount of $ from a client while providing the lowest possible level of service. Not sure what review (s) you relied on, but I can't recall any discussion where she was given higher than average marks.
Originally Posted by Jayb20
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen Nikki in a while but unless she's changed her prices should include a finish with no upcharge.










Reply With Quote






