Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8613

    Smile

    In Chantilly area, . 8 for massage, . 4 tip, overall pleasant fun. Easy access quiet location, neat and clean appearance, mamma greeted and showed me to a room, to my pleasant surprise a much younger and taller ms x (estimated late 20's) appeared, pretty, nice ass, legs, body and face, ms x seemed nice, showed interest in chit-chat, rather genuine or not idk, was open to extended work of sore areas, good balance / mix of conversation and quiet. Table shower (ts) on very slippery (once wet) table with no edges (careful on the flip), she is pretty thorough (missed my rod outside of slight bumps, face, and hair), several passes on the butt crack with bladed hand, boys also felt her comforting attention with some lingering, body, legs and arm pits too, thorough rinse to include rod, left face and hair alone. I showered beforehand, but often opt for the ts where available as it can be fun, and ms x did not disappoint overall. Massage was good, seems skilled, soft hands, enough body weight (not fat) to make you say uncle if you go for the hard deep tissue as I do, immediately ratchets down if you flinch and asks if the pressure is okay. Flipped for frontal, scalp, face, temples, body, legs, plus nova finish. Left with a smile. Gripes would be very limited otc roaming, boobs and groin areas off-limits entirely, grab ass (otc) permitted, but I lose interest when its so limited. Was shorted on time by 15 minutes on an hour session. Unlikely to repeat given my gripes, but heard other gals in the back room, so maybe a different flavor is in order. YMMV, seniors may pm for ms x's name if desired. Have fun, stay safe.

  2. #8612

    Second floor for L done st hurndon therapy

    I went upstairs again at 201 for another 1 hour session. I drew Lisa. Seemed two girls were working and no MMS. Second girl was pudgy, but bigger rack (C / D). Lisa is thinner and smaller rack (B) with longer frizzy hair pushing age 50 (5 to 6 /10 for looks) and with a heavy tobacco smell. Normal TS and normal massage. The only thing above the standard NoVA was there was a Russian flavor to this flip. (surprise, not requested) Also I noted there were several interruptions during session due to phone and bell ringing. (this was about 5 times as I stopped counting) That's a little too many for me and must be because there were only two therapists and maybe due to above standard service. Another note was there was no sauna offered after TS, quite possible due to rush of business. I was shorted on time as usual (45 mins) and of course the upsell negotiation for donation happened as well. This place seems way too busy for my comfort.

    Good Day.

  3. #8611

    Health center Arlington

    Stopped by for some therapy, Chinese parlor. Sasa (may have been mispronounced Sasha) took care of me. Chinese lady in her 40's, medium build with a few extra pounds around the midsection. Her English was almost non-existent. Massage was deep pressure, non-rushed and thorough. On the flip I was asked if I had been there before, I was left stress free but it wasn't anything to write home about, and then a little scalp and face massage. The massage was definitely the better part of the session. Damage 60 hr+40.

  4. #8610
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I hit up a Chinese spot out in eastern LoCo, in a tucked away spot next to the DMV. Think of Buddy "Holly" for those familiar with the streets in the area.

    Angel is usually the only one there, I think she is the owner. But a new girl was there today, named either Nisa or Misa. Attractive for a Chinese provider. Big round ass.

    Overall great massage, standard noVA, took direction well to make it last. She wanted 50 but I held firm at 40 and she gladly accepted.

    I asked for an upgrade in service but was politely rebuked. Maybe after getting to know her, she'll open up? I know Angel is strictly noVA.

    Enjoy.
    Saw her today good massage but anything else but HJ is very doubtful.

    I did have my hands between the lips though and it was getting moist LOL even though she was trying to stay out of arms reach. Little gut on her but like Serp said, acceptable for the MILFs we get here in the 2nd armpit of over priced HJs at $ out the door.

    PC out.

  5. #8609
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    Negative. I always google phone numbers off of backpage, of providers I may be interested in, and the numbers I googled for this particular Chinese provider and another Latina provider were the first ones to show up on that website.

    So no, not "every single phone number posted on Backpage" shows up on that Bust site.
    I think bottom line is that "bust" site is a fake site. If a number or ad comes up first on a web search, it's because lots of people are clicking on it thinking that it is legit and keeping it at the top. Whenever I see the search result with the "bust" site, I ignore it. There's no information actually on the "bust" site which is useful.

  6. #8608
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    You'll notice that every single phone number posted on Backpage shows up on this supposed Bust site. Also, it's been discussed here more than a few times.
    Negative. I always google phone numbers off of backpage, of providers I may be interested in, and the numbers I googled for this particular Chinese provider and another Latina provider were the first ones to show up on that website.

    So no, not "every single phone number posted on Backpage" shows up on that Bust site.

  7. #8607
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19

    Anna

    Does anyone know where Anna from ViVi is?

    She was a doll.

    Thanks.

  8. #8606

    Tasting some Chinese in LoCo

    I hit up a Chinese spot out in eastern LoCo, in a tucked away spot next to the DMV. Think of Buddy "Holly" for those familiar with the streets in the area.

    Angel is usually the only one there, I think she is the owner. But a new girl was there today, named either Nisa or Misa. Attractive for a Chinese provider. Big round ass.

    Overall great massage, standard noVA, took direction well to make it last. She wanted 50 but I held firm at 40 and she gladly accepted.

    I asked for an upgrade in service but was politely rebuked. Maybe after getting to know her, she'll open up? I know Angel is strictly noVA.

    Enjoy.

  9. #8605

    If you're doing research on a regular basis

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyhornet  [View Original Post]
    This peaked my interest, but when I googled the phone number, got a hit that this number was used in police busts? Apparently not, but now concerned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I did the same research on a phone number used by a few Latinas in the area and came up with the same thing, a website saying the phone number is a trap set-up my local cops.
    You'll notice that every single phone number posted on Backpage shows up on this supposed Bust site. Also, it's been discussed here more than a few times.

    We don't all say 'read the boards and do your homework' just to be nagging parents. The information is both here and out there. If you haven't been here for a week, take a few minutes and scroll back.

    As always, homework means Googling numbers and images (learn how if you don't know), then plowing through the results. Google doesn't show you the answer; it shows you hits, which can be manipulated.

    Follow a few area boards to get a sense of what's happening in the region. Check in with Nova, DC, and a few of the other MD and VA boards, and you'll be able to spot trends and recognize what's real and what's not.

  10. #8604
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyhornet  [View Original Post]
    This peaked my interest, but when I googled the phone number, got a hit that this number was used in police busts? Apparently not, but now concerned.
    If you look at the website, it doesn't say anything about anything. It just trolls for keywords and then consolidates on its stupid website, which then offers to provide you with some other hookup site. I guess by the fact that information routes to it at the top of a search list, lots of folks click on the link from the search thinking that it's a legit site, when it is not, so it stays at the top of the search lists.

  11. #8603
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I did my research as well and saw the same thing but I paid this Chinese syndicate a visit and did not get busted LOL so not sure what to make of the website saying the phone number is a set-up by the cops.

    I did the same research on a phone number used by a few Latinas in the area and came up with the same thing, a website saying the phone number is a trap set-up my local cops.
    It's a stupid, fake website, which seems to hijack information and give an appearance that the information has been compromised by LE, then routes you to their own hookup sites.

  12. #8602

    Seven Therapy

    I had some business in Falls Church this morning which concluded early so I stopped in Seven Therapy and drew Sonya / Sonia as my therapist. She is one of the taller girls that I have seen in an AMP. Slender body with A plus cups. Functional TS and above average AMP massage. Had the option of oil or lotion. Usually at most places, it is one or the other. She has a pretty good personality and speaks English much better than most therapists in my experience. We were joking around about who had visits the most cities in Korea. OTC all over prior and UTC top only after the flip. Decent finish. No short changing on time. I left satisfied and will likely return when in the area again.

  13. #8601
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyhornet  [View Original Post]
    This peaked my interest, but when I googled the phone number, got a hit that this number was used in police busts? Apparently not, but now concerned.
    I did my research as well and saw the same thing but I paid this Chinese syndicate a visit and did not get busted LOL so not sure what to make of the website saying the phone number is a set-up by the cops.

    I did the same research on a phone number used by a few Latinas in the area and came up with the same thing, a website saying the phone number is a trap set-up my local cops.

  14. #8600
    Quote Originally Posted by SSRod  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-xxxx/18615460

    Stopped in for a massage, quiet old farmhouse, walked from nearby location after I called stating I am outside, 30 something thin asian gal, average to good looking, clean room and bed, appears to have two rooms setup, massage was terrible, she told to flip within 5 minutes, so asked how much for svcs using gestures, she noted. 4 HJ, . 8 CBJ, $ CFS. I took the CFS option, picking her petite light frame up, gained entry and fun began, average clam pressure (not tight, not loose), went to lay her on bed, but sorta dropped her onto it, she laughed and resumed after pulling her to the bed's edge, finished with her hugging and kissing me. Good fun, . 6 entry plus $ for total of $. 6 damage.
    This peaked my interest, but when I googled the phone number, got a hit that this number was used in police busts? Apparently not, but now concerned.

  15. #8599

    Thanks 4 the input guys

    JM, Found the reviews at http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...725&viewfull=1#post2587725.

    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Nadia charges prices that should be all-inclusive for FBSM but, as you found out, she's all about extracting the maximum amount of $ from a client while providing the lowest possible level of service. Not sure what review (s) you relied on, but I can't recall any discussion where she was given higher than average marks.

    I haven't seen Nikki in a while but unless she's changed her prices should include a finish with no upcharge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape