Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8574

    Table shower vs table shampoo

    I was around Fairfax and decided to give the Comfort Spot on Fairfax blvd a try. What a waste of time and money. They advertise beautiful, young masseuses for 0. 6 for the hour and offer 0. 1 for the - ahem -table shampoo, which, for those like me that were never aware such a thing existed, is washcloth & bucket cleaning service while you're on the massage table. They clean the back only BTW. In their defense, beautiful and young can be relative. The massage was mediocre and no handshake available.

  2. #8573
    Quote Originally Posted by SSRod  [View Original Post]
    Was in the warrenton area so stopped in, looked to be mid to late 30's, okay looking, total disappointment for massage, hope she rotates out prior to my next visit. This gal is not sensual at all, and bordered on being unhappily rude. Table shower was okay, avoided butt, balls, & rod outside of water spray, avoided same during mediocre massage, allowed otc roaming north & south, padded bra and panties so tried to go utc while asking if okay, and she got mad and said NO. No to HJ too, said I could do it, FTS, so no HE. Damage is. 7 for massage & table shower, no tip since it was all average at best, which she got mad about as well, I responded with okay massage, not happy, no tip. She pointed to the signs on the walls saying she cannot do happy. I politely stated I paid for and got an okay massage, nothing great on her part to warrant a tip. She probably put some voodoo hex curse on me, but cest la vie. YMMV.
    I went to Vivi about 2 weeks ago. Very disappointed with the service. Can't remember the girls name, but it was not Angela. For awhile they had some good ones.

  3. #8572

    See'Ville Area. Asian Mimi

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-xxxx/18615460

    Stopped in for a massage, quiet old farmhouse, walked from nearby location after I called stating I am outside, 30 something thin asian gal, average to good looking, clean room and bed, appears to have two rooms setup, massage was terrible, she told to flip within 5 minutes, so asked how much for svcs using gestures, she noted. 4 HJ, . 8 CBJ, $ CFS. I took the CFS option, picking her petite light frame up, gained entry and fun began, average clam pressure (not tight, not loose), went to lay her on bed, but sorta dropped her onto it, she laughed and resumed after pulling her to the bed's edge, finished with her hugging and kissing me. Good fun, . 6 entry plus $ for total of $. 6 damage.

  4. #8571

    Your best bet

    Some advertise proximity to Metro stops, I've even seen a few say they'll come pick you up. But if they are BP purveyors, always check back here for reviews.

    As far as AMPs, RoRo is right that much of the music stopped for that party 10 to 15 years ago as far as Metro access goes. There are some on Gallows that appear within walking distance from the Dunn Loring Orange line Metro, but I can't speak to their quality.

    Quote Originally Posted by RidgeRacer  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, just moved to NoVA and am looking to get involved in the hobby again. Normally I would introduce myself to a new forum with a report but the problem is that I don't have a car at the moment and I can't really do outcalls. Can anyone recommend something with easy bus or metro access? I am quite close to the district. Only looking for a good massage with a pleasing finish, nothing more. I prefer independents but will settle for an AMP in a pinch. PMs are fine, if preferred. Looking forward to becoming a valuable member of the community.

  5. #8570

    Vivi. Angela

    Was in the warrenton area so stopped in, looked to be mid to late 30's, okay looking, total disappointment for massage, hope she rotates out prior to my next visit. This gal is not sensual at all, and bordered on being unhappily rude. Table shower was okay, avoided butt, balls, & rod outside of water spray, avoided same during mediocre massage, allowed otc roaming north & south, padded bra and panties so tried to go utc while asking if okay, and she got mad and said NO. No to HJ too, said I could do it, FTS, so no HE. Damage is. 7 for massage & table shower, no tip since it was all average at best, which she got mad about as well, I responded with okay massage, not happy, no tip. She pointed to the signs on the walls saying she cannot do happy. I politely stated I paid for and got an okay massage, nothing great on her part to warrant a tip. She probably put some voodoo hex curse on me, but cest la vie. YMMV.

  6. #8569

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by RidgeRacer  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, just moved to NoVA and am looking to get involved in the hobby again. Normally I would introduce myself to a new forum with a report but the problem is that I don't have a car at the moment and I can't really do outcalls. Can anyone recommend something with easy bus or metro access? I am quite close to the district. Only looking for a good massage with a pleasing finish, nothing more. I prefer independents but will settle for an AMP in a pinch. PMs are fine, if preferred. Looking forward to becoming a valuable member of the community.
    Welcome to NoVA, Racer.

    Unless you find a specific provider close to one of the Metro stops (which, oftentimes, she'll mention in her ad), or likewise an AMP, you're probably going to find it a bit difficult until you obtain a set of wheels. The problem is, the Washington-area Metrorail system is NOT like that of other cities such as Boston or New York; the stops are not very close together. Thus, it's not really an intra-city system. Ten years ago, there were a number of AMPs with Metrorail access nearby, but not so much these days. And, with regard the Metrobus system, that too will not likely be as convenient as you might want or need, either.

    http://www.wmata.com/rail/?forcedesktop=1

    http://www.wmata.com/bus/maps/


    Your best bet would be to download maps of the Metrorail and Metrobus routes, and become familiar with them. (It doesn't hurt, even if you have wheels.) Then, check the BP ads, as well as the USASG Adult Classifieds, and try to identify some potential prospects.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/


    There is, of course, one other possibility, which just sprang to mind: UBER. It'd likely be better (and cheaper) than a taxi, and you'd have door-to-door service.

    If I had a more specific idea of your (general) whereabouts, I could make some recommendations. Send me a PM, and we can talk some more detail.

    Cheers, and welcome!

    - Roman.

  7. #8568

    New to the area

    Hey guys, just moved to NoVA and am looking to get involved in the hobby again. Normally I would introduce myself to a new forum with a report but the problem is that I don't have a car at the moment and I can't really do outcalls. Can anyone recommend something with easy bus or metro access? I am quite close to the district. Only looking for a good massage with a pleasing finish, nothing more. I prefer independents but will settle for an AMP in a pinch. PMs are fine, if preferred. Looking forward to becoming a valuable member of the community.

  8. #8567

    Thanks for the assist

    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Relax Spa.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...tilly/18419566

    It is owned by the lady from the old IRenew / URenew / IRelax in Tysons Corner Mall.

    Totally legit place. Although, I did get quite a few finishes at the old places in Tysons. So you never know.
    EXACTLY!

    Note: I doubt any HE because I was wrapped in this blanket so tight that I was suffocating (this would be great for winter) . Also, there were windows to the outside on all the doors for massage rooms and people were constantly in the hallway looking in the rooms (both staff and people coming in who were getting massages). The lady wouldn't enter room until I was in the blanket contraption to start either, so no playing around / funny business. Your best bet is try elsewhere IMHO.

  9. #8566
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamen  [View Original Post]
    Ted, Which spa you talking about?
    Relax Spa.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...tilly/18419566

    It is owned by the lady from the old IRenew / URenew / IRelax in Tysons Corner Mall.

    Totally legit place. Although, I did get quite a few finishes at the old places in Tysons. So you never know.

  10. #8565
    Senior Member


    Posts: 112
    Ted, Which spa you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by TedWilliams  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent trek to LoCo. I noticed some ads to relax in lands down and toftt as I didn't read any previous reports. Very legit massage and absolutely no hints of YMMV or additional menu on return. Keep your hard earned money and don't waste your time here. Relax elsewhere. They completely wrapped me up like a hot dog in a bun, it was hilarious though.

    Good Day.

  11. #8564
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongeroose  [View Original Post]
    I met Vivian for the first time this week. She's a 30's blonde latina MILF that does body rubs with a slow finish near the West Springfield Shopping Center. She advertises on BP (link / paste below) and offered 30/100 and 60/150. Her apartment complex was quiet during a weekday early afternoon, which I prefer over a busy office park. She met me in one of the outfits from her ad, so yes the pix are real. She has a smoke-free apartment with a folding (sturdy and comfortable to me) massage table. Comfortable temperature and music playing, she offered a choice of beverages. Body rub was good and thorough on the back with baby oil. Enjoyed talking with her too, which often seems a challenge at AMPs. A little teasing before and after the flip lead to a nice slow finish with topless roaming. Her legs are smooth and firm, pretty face, and great rack. Afterwards she handed me a clean towel and wash cloth and pointed me to the shower to get clean. Overall good time and value. Will definitely repeat and likely replace my AMP visits given her location / value / privacy / personality.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sp...-36dd/17769448


    Springfield INCALL-Let Me rub you up & Down!! Sexy Blonde 36 DD - 30.

    Posted: Wednesday, September 16,2015 12:06 PM.

    Hello Mature Gentlemen! I'm available this week Wed 10 am-3 pm, Thurs 12 pm-3 pm, & Fri 12 pm-3 pm & Fri night 8 pm-1 am with my HOT gf Pick which outfit you want me to wear from my pics and I'll wear it for you.

    Massage Table & Shower Available I give the best full body sensual massage WITH an Explosive hands on finish. Pics are 100% ME & recently taken. If you don't agree when you see me, simply walk away Call or text to schedule this truly amazing experience Vivian 571-206-4814

    Poster's age: 30.

    Location: Northern Virginia, Springfield INCALL.

    Post I'd: 17769448 nova.
    I saw her early this afternoon and had exactly the same experience! I too plan on repeating.

  12. #8563
    Quote Originally Posted by TedWilliams  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent trek to LoCo. I noticed some ads to relax in lands down and toftt as I didn't read any previous reports. Very legit massage and absolutely no hints of YMMV or additional menu on return. Keep your hard earned money and don't waste your time here. Relax elsewhere. They completely wrapped me up like a hot dog in a bun, it was hilarious though.

    Good Day.
    I was going to TOFFT but thanks for the report Ted. Saved me 60 plus tip and blue balls LOL Wrapped like a Costco dog huh too funny. These places are paranoid as hell these days.

    PC out.

  13. #8562

    Vivian

    I met Vivian for the first time this week. She's a 30's blonde latina MILF that does body rubs with a slow finish near the West Springfield Shopping Center. She advertises on BP (link / paste below) and offered 30/100 and 60/150. Her apartment complex was quiet during a weekday early afternoon, which I prefer over a busy office park. She met me in one of the outfits from her ad, so yes the pix are real. She has a smoke-free apartment with a folding (sturdy and comfortable to me) massage table. Comfortable temperature and music playing, she offered a choice of beverages. Body rub was good and thorough on the back with baby oil. Enjoyed talking with her too, which often seems a challenge at AMPs. A little teasing before and after the flip lead to a nice slow finish with topless roaming. Her legs are smooth and firm, pretty face, and great rack. Afterwards she handed me a clean towel and wash cloth and pointed me to the shower to get clean. Overall good time and value. Will definitely repeat and likely replace my AMP visits given her location / value / privacy / personality.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/sp...-36dd/17769448

    Springfield INCALL-Let Me rub you up & Down!! Sexy Blonde 36 DD - 30.

    Posted: Wednesday, September 16,2015 12:06 PM.

    Hello Mature Gentlemen! I'm available this week Wed 10 am-3 pm, Thurs 12 pm-3 pm, & Fri 12 pm-3 pm & Fri night 8 pm-1 am with my HOT gf Pick which outfit you want me to wear from my pics and I'll wear it for you.

    Massage Table & Shower Available I give the best full body sensual massage WITH an Explosive hands on finish. Pics are 100% ME & recently taken. If you don't agree when you see me, simply walk away Call or text to schedule this truly amazing experience Vivian 571-206-4814.

    Poster's age: 30.

    • Location: Northern Virginia, Springfield INCALL.

    • Post I'd: 17769448 nova.

  14. #8561

    Relax but legit

    Had a recent trek to LoCo. I noticed some ads to relax in lands down and toftt as I didn't read any previous reports. Very legit massage and absolutely no hints of YMMV or additional menu on return. Keep your hard earned money and don't waste your time here. Relax elsewhere. They completely wrapped me up like a hot dog in a bun, it was hilarious though.

    Good Day.

  15. #8560
    Ahh, now I see why Bonnie asked if I learned of Prince from the internet. Largely agree with the reviewer, you can do a lot worse. She indicated that she's generally more conservative on the first visit until she can trust you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pleasure247  [View Original Post]
    Last Wednesday took a trip into the mixing bowl and stopped by Prince therapy. Was greeted at the door by Bonnie and was escorted to a private room. Bonnie is probably in her late 30's but nice rack and decent backside. Probably a 6-7 in my books. Did an hour for. 8 and started with a nice table shower. During shower she asked if she could clean my package and I said most certainly. Felt a lot more comfortable after that as that sparked some flirting back and forth. Back into the room and she asked if I wanted hard, medium, or soft massage. I opted for medium. Massage was great as it included some back walking. Right before the flip she began to tickle the family jewels and it got me going. Roaming was allowed. On the flip finished with standard nova and tipped. 4 as I think that should be the norm. I have read about people tipping way more for nova finish and I think it sets the bar too high for these ladies. Anyways it was what I expected, fair massage with a fair finish. Never felt rushed. She played music from her phone which I thought was a little tacky but it worked. Didn't notice anyone else there. I don't think the menu is expanded but you never know with repeat clients. Nice gesture from mamasan as I left. She came out from another room as I was leaving and personally thanked me for coming. I thought it was different but very much appreciated. Plenty of parking outside. May come back again, maybe not. Overall I rate a 7-8 experience. Happy hunting!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape