Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26564

    Ha Ha Ha

    Quote Originally Posted by YellaPerch  [View Original Post]
    Just a quick question that might be fun. Has anyone gotten a girl to ride the saddle at the hotel Pierre??
    Denise / The Beast told me some of her male dates use to sit on that thing!

  2. #26563

    Misty

    Was out yesterday, I was hoping to find Natile (the good one) around been hoping to try that for the past six months. The other Dude-Natile was hanging on the circle between 5 and 6 ish. I hopped over to Carey to take a look. Crossed Washington and was getting ready to circle around when I saw three girls sitting on a porch. They kind of waved and I was like ok lets take another look. Circled around waved again, one more time I circled around stopped at the front and a petite burnette come off the porch and hops in. Said her name was Misty, not bad she is all tatted up on the arms not my thing but what the hell. Tried to get her to take a shower no go she was in hurry. All in all not a bad experience, will probably repeat if nothing better is out there. I asked for her digits no phone, however she said she and her cousin, and girlfriend one of them is always on the porch just stop and ask. Drive slow a block or two off Washington and look up at the porches and see if anyone waves and you are in the right area.

  3. #26562

    Warning: UNDER AGE

    Last night (it was quite dark) I was rolling near the circle when two TGTBT sizzling hot girls on the stroll motioned to me. I circled around, pulled into a side street, they approached, and my eyes almost popped out of my head. Ultra Spinners, extremely fine, clean and slender and sweet and young. Well, yes: talk about young: "Good evening, girls. What are your names?" I'm SAMANTHA" -- the brunette, stunning. "I'm AMANDA" -- the blonde, sexy as hell. "And how old are you girls?" I asked. "SEVENTEEN, ALMOST EIGHTEEN," answered the blonde. "Well, girls, have a very good night. " And off into the night I sped. MORAL #1: Always ask, if in doubt. MORAL #2: Wait until next year!

  4. #26561

    Des

    Quote Originally Posted by Lombardo  [View Original Post]
    Desire used to be in the scene 5 years ago. She is an attractive mulata. She used to be wilder back then. I would go 100% covered with her, and with tall brunette Ashley who also made a reappearance recently. Desire was away from the scene when she was married to and had a baby. She is very much fun, but even at the age of 16 required full protection. I maintained contact with her over the years; last she had lower lip piercings which she used to remove each time she gave me a BJ.

    Two old timers, Stephanie and Bridget, both area great. Take care of them if you hire them.
    Your information is 100% correct.

  5. #26560

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by WirelessWizard  [View Original Post]
    What lauren do you speak of? Lauren from dundalk?
    Yeah That is the one.

  6. #26559

    No I'm not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Does Natalie have brown hair made up like a 70's pinup girl. I know the HE / SHE with the big black hair. I have been in a house with miss J and stood right next to him. I have seen him walking around a couple of times in the last month. I don't think that was the HE / SHE. Unless he changed his hair color and style.
    But your description: tall, nice tits, dark hair, flat butt etc sounded alot like Natalie the lady boy of Pigtown. Hard to say without a pic of course.

  7. #26558
    Quote Originally Posted by WirelessWizard  [View Original Post]
    Whats the info on desiree? Even a BJ covered?
    Desire used to be in the scene 5 years ago. She is an attractive mulata. She used to be wilder back then. I would go 100% covered with her, and with tall brunette Ashley who also made a reappearance recently. Desire was away from the scene when she was married to and had a baby. She is very much fun, but even at the age of 16 required full protection. I maintained contact with her over the years; last she had lower lip piercings which she used to remove each time she gave me a BJ.

    Two old timers, Stephanie and Bridget, both area great. Take care of them if you hire them.

  8. #26557

    What lauren?

    What lauren do you speak of? Lauren from dundalk?

    Quote Originally Posted by BearPolock  [View Original Post]
    One of my favorite girls paid me a surprise visit yesterday. She explained that she had been away because of a situation that occurred while she was working off of BP.

    Very cute & sweet girl in a Miley Cyrus kind of way. After some catching up I received one of the best BBBJS that I have had in a while! Wet, smooth with plenty of suction. And with that long tongue she was able to lick my balls and suck my cock at the same time! I gave her above standard rates just because I can. No digits yet but I gave her mine. Hope she gets in touch soon. Safe mongering.

  9. #26556

    Desiree?

    Whats the info on desiree? Even a BJ covered?

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    If you date her, make sure you do everything covered for your own well being.

  10. #26555

    Pierres bronco

    Just a quick question that might be fun. Has anyone gotten a girl to ride the saddle at the hotel Pierre??

  11. #26554
    You mean right next to Pieres hotel. LOL You will get to recognize houses that show up on the news CB / be, WW, Morell Park, Piggy town, amazing isn't it.

    Glad to see the rain so girls like Misty gets the clothes they have been wearing for days cleaned. LOL.

    Saw Tiffaney from WW circle wating on the bus by the court house on Patapsico, guess she didn't get lock up yet.

    I was surprised to see Star on Fairhaven recently, didn't recognize her at 1st. I think she said she is living in Severn. Looked really good but not all that great a date, says her back is messed up yaddy, yaddy.

  12. #26553

    You know you've spent TOO MUCH TIME mongering.

    If you can recognize that street corner just by seeing the front of that van, LOL!

    See post #26558.

    Baltoman.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    When you're traveling with yourself. I was in the Laurel area, so I decided to make a quick run to the market for some wings and wedgie fries. I had no intention on mongering really, I just made a pass through to see if there was any new faces.

    I am 99.99% sure I so that sweet walking WSW again. This time it was daylight so I could see that her hair was red. Again, she's EXTREMELY FEMININE in her movements. That shit really turns me on!

    She was walking the same ground, S Carey and Ramsey, walking up the hill, then back down.

    I saw Denise crossing Wilkins near the circle. She was laughing out loud about something. I was glad to see her so happy after her medical issues.

    I was thinking about texting Jewelz and asking her to meet me at Pierre's place til I saw this accident close by his place . There was cop parked in the scene right were I park before I go into Pierre's place .

    Saw this sign and had to laugh . I bet that will be a good day for some mongering ... uh ?

  13. #26552

    Porn for profit

    Darn, I always thought running a personals ad for aspiring Porn Actresses would be a great way to meet girls. Glad you said something before I acted on it. Maryland is so Puritanical, I'd be surprised if it is legal here. Anyone know for sure?

    Baltoman.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    You have to pay taxes on income that you earn, provided that your income rises above a certain threshold. That is income from any source, whether legal or illegal, unless it is exempt income (I. E. VA disability, etc.).

    Also, creating pornography for profit is illegal in some states, which is why most porn is made in California.

  14. #26551

    Looked around yesterday

    And didn't see much out on Wilkens other than Dawn and a heavy white SW sitting with her on the stoop. Made a couple of passes around the circle with no luck until I got to Payson and saw Jewelz rounding the corner. Hopped in and we scooted over to Pierre's place. Got to the room, dropped our clothes and got busy. I like dating Jewelz because she knows what I like and delivers with no drama. She gets really wet when she's enjoying it and yesterday was no different. Hitting her mish with her ankles locked around my waist is the perfect way to enjoy her and I did for about 20 minutes before blasting off deep inside her. Cleaned up with Pierre's wet wipes and dropped her back off on Pratt to meet a "friend", meaning her pharmacist.

  15. #26550

    Opal

    What ever happened to Opal on Payson?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape