Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 34,831 to 34,845 of 61379
-
09-30-15 07:59 #26549Senior Member

Posts: 1318To each their own. Who are we to judge. Haha.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-15 23:53 #26548Senior Member

Posts: 82Wilkins Rundown
Quick update:
- Met up with Mo recently. Texted her and picked her up from her house. By far the highest I had ever seen her. But the service was top notch. Sloppy wet BJ, lots of moaning in mish, and she was begging for it doggy. Kinda annoying having to deal with her on the ride to / from my spot, but a small price to pay for the service. Kinda wish she was high like that all the time LOL.
- Was heading to a party one night and since the stroll was on my way I decided to see what was going on. On S. Carey I ran into a average height, slightly thick, short black hair girl who called herself Becca (or maybe it was Bella, I can't remember. She was with a tall blonde haired girl named Amanda). Opted just for a BBBJ. She asked for. 25 but I told her I'd only give. 2 and she caved. She was a little paranoid about police catching us the entire time. But otherwise the service was good. Got the job done without any complaints. Didn't swallow though as she said she charges extra for that, so she caught and then spit it outside. Dropped her back off. Said she had no number but if I needed her I could just ask her friend Amanda. Probably won't repeat as it wasn't anything special but I'd love to sample her friend.
- Ran into Starr again. Honestly, I'll probably stop picking her up. Normally we always do FS but this time I settled just for a BBBJ since I was tired of dealing with her OCD. Glad I did. The BJ, although really good, was very rushed. Considering how patient I've always been with her it really ticked me off, although I didn't say anything about it to her. I don't know how NiteTimer is able to get her to stay focused enough for his videos. Oh well.
- Hit up Dallas and went to Pierre's. She's starting to show more. Might lay off of her until the baby is out as I don't really find myself attracted to pregnant women, but as always her attitude was great and she has a pretty face.
That's it for now. Happy hunting and stay safe out there.
-
09-29-15 23:16 #26547Banned Member

Posts: 1312That's her
That's her she was up that way for a minute.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-15 22:52 #26546Senior Member

Posts: 2343Thank You
Think I am going to go into semi retirement and stick to my retired SW.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-15 22:19 #26545Senior Member

Posts: 978Deserie
If you date her, make sure you do everything covered for your own well being.
-
09-29-15 22:12 #26544Senior Member

Posts: 2343You Sure
Does Natalie have brown hair made up like a 70's pinup girl. I know the HE / SHE with the big black hair. I have been in a house with miss J and stood right next to him. I have seen him walking around a couple of times in the last month. I don't think that was the HE / SHE. Unless he changed his hair color and style.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-15 21:34 #26543Senior Member

Posts: 530Sounds like Natalie
Your description sounds like Natalie, the trouser trout hiding tranny of Pigtown. Natalie has a nice looking rack and looks better than most of the real female SW out there, but if you choose to sample that please keep it to yourself and don't report it here LOL. There are plenty of SW out there born female with a vagina to choose from, my advice is to pass on Natalie.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-15 19:42 #26542Senior Member

Posts: 2343At it again
Back to Bmore for one more Lexington Market grub match before my exercise program kicks in. Wings and wedgies were on the menu, along with shrimp scampi. I'm going to have to try the stand with the corn beef and cabbage some time next year.
Anyway, I made a few passes through P Town and the circle. On my way down Washington Blvd, I spotted a tall Brown haired WSW turning the corner from Sergeant St to W Ostend. Her tits looked big in the tank top she had on, but, I really couldn't tell from the distance I was from her. Her legs looked decent in the shorts she had on too. She saw me looking at her and turned the corner onto Washington Blvd, then back up W Cross st. I made a loop onto W Cross st to Ward and back around in time to see her back side as she walked up W Cross. Her ass was flat, but, who cares. She didn't look too far gone and she's tall. Plus, her hair looked well kept, like she takes some pride in the way she looks. Maybe next time.
On Wilkins I saw Tiffany. She's really looking bad right now. She's skin and bones compared to her old self. I saw a peculiar sight just inside the circle about a block down by the alley on the same side as the corner store. Brendas daughter was standing on the sidewalk talking to two mixed race SW. I pulled over and walked up to them so I could get some names and numbers.
One of the mixed SW I knew was Stephanie, she smiled and told me she doesn't have a phone. Sorry NT, I tried. The other mixed SW was Deserie. She has a very unusual attractiveness about her. Her skin is off white, almost like the color of sidewalk. I got her # , and plan on sampling her next week. She had on a pair of blue jeans that fit her ass very nicely. She's got some meat on her bones!
-
09-29-15 19:04 #26541Senior Member

Posts: 1043I don't think that's the one
I never knew this Kitty to work out of Brooklyn. Kitty worked by the SA. She lived in the apts by the gas station that is on the other side of the SA until she was kicked out of the apts for not paying the rent. Kitty also worked at Fantasies, but she lost her job there, probably by not going to work. Kitty is a good fuck and she can definitely suck a dick. I would repeat with her if I happened to see her out.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
09-29-15 18:56 #26540Senior Member

Posts: 505unicorn! Unicorn!
Originally Posted by agentmulder
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-15 17:31 #26539Senior Member

Posts: 112Head to the Block
Check out East Baltimore Street. Plenty of stip clubs and take out is available, if you keep it between you and the girl.
Originally Posted by StPeteDick
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-15 14:39 #26538Senior Member

Posts: 100Kiara
Saw Kiara having breakfast at the McDonalds across from the Cromwell Light Rail Station today around 10:30 am.
Originally Posted by RavensFan
[View Original Post]
Fox.
-
09-29-15 11:44 #26537Senior Member

Posts: 229IRS & Porn Issues
You have to pay taxes on income that you earn, provided that your income rises above a certain threshold. That is income from any source, whether legal or illegal, unless it is exempt income (I. E. VA disability, etc.).
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Also, creating pornography for profit is illegal in some states, which is why most porn is made in California.
-
09-29-15 08:41 #26536Regular Member

Posts: 16Coming to town
Fellow mongers,
I will be coming to Baltimore for a few weeks starting next week. I will be staying downtown and will not have a car. Is it safe to walk any of the SW zones around the harbor? Feel free to pm me. I want to stay safe.
-
09-29-15 07:52 #26535Senior Member

Posts: 92Danielle after work.
Had some time yesterday after work, so I made my way down to the circle. I found Danielle standing there with nothing to do. She's a cute little spinner with brown hair and a good attitude. Made the scoop and headed to Pierres. I saw the accident previously reported so I parked down the street always. We walked up the cops were preoccupied and we went on in. What does that guy make in a day? You would think he could pay someone to keep the place semi clean. I digress, anyway we negotiate standard tuition for half and half. Excellent mic skills then switch to mish. Some good moaning and a tight kitty. I filled her up like a donut. I love seeing the filling ooze out. Got cleaned up and took her back. Definitely would repeat. Stay safe, happy hunting fellas.









Reply With Quote



