Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26535

    Danielle after work.

    Had some time yesterday after work, so I made my way down to the circle. I found Danielle standing there with nothing to do. She's a cute little spinner with brown hair and a good attitude. Made the scoop and headed to Pierres. I saw the accident previously reported so I parked down the street always. We walked up the cops were preoccupied and we went on in. What does that guy make in a day? You would think he could pay someone to keep the place semi clean. I digress, anyway we negotiate standard tuition for half and half. Excellent mic skills then switch to mish. Some good moaning and a tight kitty. I filled her up like a donut. I love seeing the filling ooze out. Got cleaned up and took her back. Definitely would repeat. Stay safe, happy hunting fellas.

  2. #26534

    Lauren

    One of my favorite girls paid me a surprise visit yesterday. She explained that she had been away because of a situation that occurred while she was working off of BP.

    Very cute & sweet girl in a Miley Cyrus kind of way. After some catching up I received one of the best BBBJS that I have had in a while! Wet, smooth with plenty of suction. And with that long tongue she was able to lick my balls and suck my cock at the same time! I gave her above standard rates just because I can. No digits yet but I gave her mine. Hope she gets in touch soon. Safe mongering.

  3. #26533

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    So true. I dated Kitty a few times. The first couple of times I never negotiated rates with her, but once I started seeing her lose the weight and knew she had a problem, I started getting everything for twenty bucks because she was desperate for the drug.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    Is this the Kitty that used to be in Brooklyn and stayed at a couple of the ho-tells on Washington Blvd? If it is good mic work but as she got deep into the wares she started to show that rough side of the game I remember I told her one time that I would give her an extra dime for a second pop when it was done she followed me out to the vehicle I found it funny.

  4. #26532

    The things you see

    When you're traveling with yourself. I was in the Laurel area, so I decided to make a quick run to the market for some wings and wedgie fries. I had no intention on mongering really, I just made a pass through to see if there was any new faces.

    I am 99.99% sure I so that sweet walking WSW again. This time it was daylight so I could see that her hair was red. Again, she's EXTREMELY FEMININE in her movements. That shit really turns me on!

    She was walking the same ground, S Carey and Ramsey, walking up the hill, then back down.

    I saw Denise crossing Wilkins near the circle. She was laughing out loud about something. I was glad to see her so happy after her medical issues.

    I was thinking about texting Jewelz and asking her to meet me at Pierre's place til I saw this accident close by his place . There was cop parked in the scene right were I park before I go into Pierre's place .

    Saw this sign and had to laugh . I bet that will be a good day for some mongering ... uh ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0375.jpg‎   IMAG0376.jpg‎  

  5. #26531

    Re: Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank  [View Original Post]
    She is sweet but, smart. Keep her on your conversation and don't let her give you the medusa. She will stare at you to see how deep your pockets are. She got me the first time until I took her to a relaxed spot for cfs. It was all in her favor until her tool fell out of her bra as she undressed. Boy did those rates get renegotiate.
    So true. I dated Kitty a few times. The first couple of times I never negotiated rates with her, but once I started seeing her lose the weight and knew she had a problem, I started getting everything for twenty bucks because she was desperate for the drug.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  6. #26530
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    She told me

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Did Kandi mention why she's back on the strip. I thought she was making out with her dancing. I guess not huh?
    I saw her about 2 weeks ago, she stated that she had all her teeth pulled, so she can't really make money if she can't smile and yuk up getting patrons at the club to buy her over priced drinks. No teeth equals no tips and over-priced-watered-down drinks for her.

    Though her facial appearance has aged beyond her actual age, that coochie is still Prime-A. I started hitting missionary, had to stop before I nutted to save some for doggy. That pussy is still the pussy of a 20 something old tight.

  7. #26529

    Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Caught Kandii Sat. Night, moved into civi territory X2 on Sunday, then found a little spinner named Misty.

    Head was off the charts, lotta moaning and DT. Did mish w / a lot of lube (LOL). She got a little teary so I took it easy as best I could.

    She's kinda cute, no BF. Maybe 5' tall 100 lbs maybe. Definite tight kitty. Will most likely repeat. No digits.
    Yup, loving me some Misty, she is VERY tight, but really creams when you get it going with her.

  8. #26528

    WhatsYourPrice

    I apologize if this the wrong place to this but does anybody have any experience with dating women from this site. I've dated several from a Jackson to a franklin. Very willing women.

  9. #26527

    Dundalk Cruise

    Was pretty upset after flying all night on a redeye from LA for the Ravens game & seeing them lose. Steaming mad I cruised the dundalk ave track before calling it a night. Turned onto graceland & spotted 23 yo WSW Stacy looking pretty cute. 5'5" 125 below shoulder lenth brunette & dermal piercing above her lip. No facial blemishes so I proceeded to a spot across eastern ave for a quality BBBJCIM. She finished me in 6 or so minutes which is good for me. Didn't get her # but the detailed description should help you identify her. Picked her up at 9 pm & said she would be out till 11.

  10. #26526

    Wknd

    Caught Kandii Sat. Night, moved into civi territory X2 on Sunday, then found a little spinner named Misty.

    Head was off the charts, lotta moaning and DT. Did mish w / a lot of lube (LOL). She got a little teary so I took it easy as best I could.

    She's kinda cute, no BF. Maybe 5' tall 100 lbs maybe. Definite tight kitty. Will most likely repeat. No digits.

  11. #26525

    Megan

    Megan does date but you have to catch her at the right time, she does have a drug habit. Beware she gives pretty good head, but she will not catch or even let a load go in your mouth. Tight kitty but just lays there don't get into it. Normal tuition, hygene was good this time as sometimes wears same clothes for a couple days. I didn't ask but she had see section scar on her stomach and saw some stretch marks like she gave birth at some time. She is eye candy because she looks young, but I won't repeat. She has been out there about 3 or 4 months now on or around S Carey St I was told spitters are for quiters and she won't let you put any cum in her mouth so there you have it. She has no phone right now.

  12. #26524

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by ChordMan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info Spank I can't wait to find out for myself. LOL.
    She is sweet but, smart. Keep her on your conversation and don't let her give you the medusa. She will stare at you to see how deep your pockets are. She got me the first time until I took her to a relaxed spot for cfs. It was all in her favor until her tool fell out of her bra as she undressed. Boy did those rates get renegotiate.

  13. #26523
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    I had Jamie and Bridget in a threesome and had the time of my life Jamie is good without a doubt and even though I am retired she is one of the few that would make consider it real quick.
    I love beating on Jamie. Good body for her age, and can take a good pounding.

  14. #26522
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Did Kandi mention why she's back on the strip. I thought she was making out with her dancing. I guess not huh?
    Caught Kandii Friday night. Good session.

  15. #26521
    Quote Originally Posted by Angler69  [View Original Post]
    I was out Saturday night from 10:45 and the W / W was like a SW ghost town for like 45 min while driving down Wilkens, side streets, down Ramsay, Carey, and then Wash Blvd. I normally stay in the W / W area but it was so dead I went out on Patapsco toward SA and saw one BSW, chubby / big boned and thick lips and on the young side. I considered stopping for her for a sec but passed up. Drove to CB and didn't see anything on Fairhaven. Drove to BP and found Pontiac dead. Drove back to the W / W and found a WSW named Katie. Light brown hair medium length, 27 years of age, nice plump be cups, about 5' 5" and about 135 lbs. She had make up on and carried somewhat of a large purse.

    She was pleasant to talk to but did sense some heavy eye lids. She mentioned she had 3 children and had recently broken up with her husband. She's on the pipe off / on and also on a program. I opted for BBBJCIM since it was our first date and she agreed to standard rate eventually for BBBJ. Went to a spot and got an above average BJ. Good tongue action and she can deep throat but the reason it was only above average is because she started getting a little drowsy on the mic. When it came to the fireworks, she swallowed without much issue and said to look for her her again. No digits because "someone stole her phone" but she can be found around Mount and Cole.

    Stay safe,

    Angler.
    Saw katie last but passed, because the last date she rushed me, decent head, but bs attitude.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape