Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1826
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchidiot  [View Original Post]
    I just created this account because of my experience there. It was a bait and switch, walked in, they leave to "change" (I feel like such an idiot) and 2 guys walk in. Goodbye money.

    Just in case attached is a pic of the ad for Paris and Brittany.
    Thanks for the heads up!

    They will cross up with the wrong guy with that!

    Dt.

  2. #1825

    Don't GO!

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsTongue1  [View Original Post]
    Check and see if anyone out there has any experience with either Britney or Paris they're running a two girl special full hour they say msog for $200.

    Thought before I embarked on another disastrous toft I thought I would seek counsel, because my luck of light has been no bueno!
    I just created this account because of my experience there. It was a bait and switch, walked in, they leave to "change" (I feel like such an idiot) and 2 guys walk in. Goodbye money.

    Just in case attached is a pic of the ad for Paris and Brittany.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crime.jpg‎  

  3. #1824

    Paris pt 2

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-paris/5278341

    Apologies for the double post but it wouldn't let me post ad link.

  4. #1823

    Two girl special

    Check and see if anyone out there has any experience with either Britney or Paris they're running a two girl special full hour they say msog for $200.

    Thought before I embarked on another disastrous toft I thought I would seek counsel, because my luck of light has been no bueno!

  5. #1822

    Unhappy with Nicole

    I'm looking for someone that saw Nicole and didn't have a good time. She's wanting to make it up to him. PM me if it's you.

  6. #1821

    Candii?

    Hi. Has any tried candii's new in call? Any thoughts pos or neg? Pm welcome. Stay safe.

  7. #1820

    Finally had a good experience in Manchester

    Setting up with faith was a breeze. She showed up at my hotel within 10 minutes and came prepared with different outfits. Pm me for details.

  8. #1819

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by RacinJunkie  [View Original Post]
    Not to many people will give you insight for Tracy with just 1 post.

    Rac.
    Yeah you crap newbie. Because our information is so damn valuable. We can't be bothered to give you any info because you got nothing to trade.

    Oh get over yourselves, most of you don't know anything worth knowing in the first place. If you don't want it help then just don't answer. Do we really need to dump on new guys?

  9. #1818
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgm1291  [View Original Post]
    Hi, has anyone visited Tracey? I've asked a couple people, and was wondering if there were more who can give me more insight. http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Bod...tracey/4908976.
    Not to many people will give you insight for Tracy with just 1 post.

    Rac.

  10. #1817

    Montreal. Amelie

    Folks,

    If you get to montreal you should look up Amelie. Canadian $ are discounted so you can't go wrong. She is a 10 for performance.

    Cheers.

  11. #1816

    Tracey?

    Hi, has anyone visited Tracey? I've asked a couple people, and was wondering if there were more who can give me more insight. http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Bod...tracey/4908976.

  12. #1815

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    They are not the same person. I know them both. I did both their pics, that's why they look similar. If you look carefully in MA, NH & RI you will see my pics also (Vanessa Vega and her friend Tara in NH for example) Natasha is on extended vacation. I highly recommend Faith- great french lessons, no rush, not mechanical. She's pretty, rather innocent looking, and a very sweet girl. Treat her right fellas. Senior members may pm me for more details.
    Yes, I second the clarification. I saw faith this week and told her I thought someone else had the same pics as her. She seemed really confused about it.

  13. #1814

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    They are not the same person. I know them both. I did both their pics, that's why they look similar. If you look carefully in MA, NH & RI you will see my pics also (Vanessa Vega and her friend Tara in NH for example) Natasha is on extended vacation. I highly recommend Faith- great french lessons, no rush, not mechanical. She's pretty, rather innocent looking, and a very sweet girl. Treat her right fellas. Senior members may pm me for more details.
    Thanks for clearing that up OG!

  14. #1813

    Sarah

    I saw her and said goodbye to her the day she was leaving. She needed to get out of Manchester.

  15. #1812

    Any info on this girl

    I took a break from the usual BP and TER.

    Tried out Escort Browser found this gem and was hoping for some good, bad or neutral info.

    If I do not get any feed back I might just TOFTT and report back.

    http://www.escortbrowser.com/603-674-9942/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5221247-5.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape