Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 547 of 636 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 597 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #1338

    Prego girls on HX

    Hello HX colleagues.

    I heard there is a private groups on HX for prego girls. Anybody knows the name of it? I would definitely like to join one. Anybody here knows more about it?

  2. #1337
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucweak  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know that. Learn something new everyday. I'll keep that in mind from now on. Is there any other ways to tell if a booker is handling the account?
    I noticed that there are several accounts I follow/ subscribe to that always have different girls. One month they will have one girl claiming the profile, then a few months later they delete the pics and it's a new girl claiming the profile that it is her. Sometimes I think Im crazy, cause I knew there was another girl on the profile before. I even make notes if they hot/good looking.
    Just assume most accounts are handled by a booker. Nothing wrong with that. Most of them can barely handle their lives, imagine them trying to book rooms, schedule appointments, confirm dates and fuck. As long as they're out of sight, business is being handled right. Isn't the 143 crew part of the QOD? One of the better run groups out of the SFV comprised of porn "stars". I think 200/300 is the usual rate for that group.

    I don't know about profiles recycling the way you mentioned, the HX bloggers are pretty quick to point those out.

  3. #1336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucweak  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know that. Learn something new everyday. I'll keep that in mind from now on. Is there any other ways to tell if a booker is handling the account?
    I noticed that there are several accounts I follow/ subscribe to that always have different girls. One month they will have one girl claiming the profile, then a few months later they delete the pics and it's a new girl claiming the profile that it is her. Sometimes I think Im crazy, cause I knew there was another girl on the profile before. I even make notes if they hot/good looking.
    It's against TOS for an account to be shared or passed on to another individual, doesn't matter if its a male or female account. Report it to the safety club for excomm. AAMPs are an exception since they make it clear that a different girl is available.

  4. #1335

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyBare  [View Original Post]
    I was talking about the blondie143 account.

    All accounts with 143 in the handle are booker accounts.
    Didn't know that. Learn something new everyday. I'll keep that in mind from now on. Is there any other ways to tell if a booker is handling the account?
    I noticed that there are several accounts I follow/ subscribe to that always have different girls. One month they will have one girl claiming the profile, then a few months later they delete the pics and it's a new girl claiming the profile that it is her. Sometimes I think Im crazy, cause I knew there was another girl on the profile before. I even make notes if they hot/good looking.

  5. #1334
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachSkoal  [View Original Post]
    Dude. The PrettyPurity account has had noting posted for months.

    He is right about the new account. It is a booker.
    Peach Skoal, I just checked the PrettyPurity profile does not have any recent ads.

    Why would a Capt. Save-a-hoe lie about something that can be so easily checked / confirmed?

    So many of these Capt. Save-a-hoe's can't afford to monger so they lie thru their teeth.

    Its pathetic on so many levels.

  6. #1333
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachSkoal  [View Original Post]
    Dude. The PrettyPurity account has had noting posted for months.

    He is right about the new account. It is a booker.
    I was talking about the blondie143 account.

    All accounts with 143 in the handle are booker accounts.

  7. #1332

    Littlemissashleyy

    Well I had my heart set on seeing Kristenkennedy, but she was not hosting and I wanted photo / video of our date and she does not offer that anymore. Bummer, so I got a room with my Marriott points and tried to confirm a date anyways she dropped off the face of the earth can't get a response from her. So I got in touch with http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LiLmissAshleyy lilmissashleyy is a very tiny spinner type with a pretty face. But what really was amazing was her performance. I had a covered BJ that made me think I was in heaven, usually I don't like the cover for a BJ but her technique was something I have never felt before and I'm not sure how she accomplished it to be honest. Then when she jumped ontop my mind was blown again. She was twerking on my pole, and giving me a stripper like lapdance that felt heavenly. I was in shock that this tiny little girl had such moves. I didn't last long with this new found revelation. So I'm totally interested in what else she has, seeing how I don't think I made it through the whole show.

  8. #1331
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyBare  [View Original Post]
    Hey chex, you can safely ignore anything that guy says. Also her profile is not restricted and she has an ad as recent as yesterday.
    Dude. The PrettyPurity account has had noting posted for months.

    He is right about the new account. It is a booker.

  9. #1330
    Quote Originally Posted by Chex80  [View Original Post]
    Haha, she just left HX is such a dramatic fashion too! Her Pretty Purity profile was updated to say something to the effect of, "I'm not providing. Do not contact me. " in all caps. Now the profile has been restricted by HX. Thanks for the heads up, now I'll just completely not get involved.
    Hey chex, you can safely ignore anything that guy says. Also her profile is not restricted and she has an ad as recent as yesterday.

  10. #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Pimps are just the worst losers on earth. Complete scum of the earth.
    Just saw this new HX profile:

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Blondie143

    The blonde is a prostitute that has done a few videos under the name Jenna Ivory.
    Alot of mongers remember her as Pretty Purity who used to work tracks in Orange county.
    You will notice her network has a single person listed. Its her pimp
    Pretty Purity used to charge $100 to suck and fuck when working the streets of OC.
    With her pimp / pimptress she now wants $400.
    This is why I refuse to see any girl with a pimp or booker. I refuse to support terrorists.
    Pimps / bookers are pussy terrorists.
    That's pretty rich coming from you Chris, considering you are one of the biggest pimps on HX, and you run a bunch of girls there.

    It's also well known that all girls with 143 in the handle are managed by a booker.

    Sounds to me that, once again, you are attacking some girl because she refuses to be pimped out by the likes of you.

  11. #1328

    She just left!

    Haha, she just left HX is such a dramatic fashion too! Her Pretty Purity profile was updated to say something to the effect of, "I'm not providing. Do not contact me. " in all caps. Now the profile has been restricted by HX. Thanks for the heads up, now I'll just completely not get involved.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Pimps are just the worst losers on earth. Complete scum of the earth.

    Just saw this new HX profile:

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Blondie143

    The blonde is a prostitute that has done a few videos under the name Jenna Ivory.

    Alot of mongers remember her as Pretty Purity who used to work tracks in Orange county.

    You will notice her network has a single person listed. Its her pimp Queenofdenile.

    Pretty Purity used to charge $100 to suck and fuck when working the streets of OC.

    With her pimp / pimptress she now wants $400.

    This is why I refuse to see any girl with a pimp or booker. I refuse to support terrorists.

    Pimps / bookers are pussy terrorists.

  12. #1327

    Great info

    Thanks for all the great info guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]
    Madelin had a girl 4'10 I think a while ago. I forgot the name that was used but she may swing by again eventually. You can subscribe to them and keep up with their ads.

  13. #1326
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamGirls  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, just wondering if anyone has a small frame, tight pussy, young asian girl on hx or anywhere else? The smaller the better, love small short asians thanks for you time!
    Madelin had a girl 4'10 I think a while ago. I forgot the name that was used but she may swing by again eventually. You can subscribe to them and keep up with their ads.

  14. #1325
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamGirls  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, just wondering if anyone has a small frame, tight pussy, young asian girl on hx or anywhere else? The smaller the better, love small short asians thanks for you time!
    I had a great time with Cute Micha a while back. She's back in Pasadena if you're an LA guy. http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Cutemicha14.

  15. #1324

    Thanks

    Thank you for the info on the pencil club!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob84  [View Original Post]
    Join the pencil club to start. And honestly just cruise the classifieds, do some homework yo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape