Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 9528
-
10-01-15 00:30 #1338Senior Member

Posts: 238Prego girls on HX
Hello HX colleagues.
I heard there is a private groups on HX for prego girls. Anybody knows the name of it? I would definitely like to join one. Anybody here knows more about it?
-
09-30-15 18:01 #1337Senior Member

Posts: 713Just assume most accounts are handled by a booker. Nothing wrong with that. Most of them can barely handle their lives, imagine them trying to book rooms, schedule appointments, confirm dates and fuck. As long as they're out of sight, business is being handled right. Isn't the 143 crew part of the QOD? One of the better run groups out of the SFV comprised of porn "stars". I think 200/300 is the usual rate for that group.
Originally Posted by Bucweak
[View Original Post]
I don't know about profiles recycling the way you mentioned, the HX bloggers are pretty quick to point those out.
-
09-30-15 10:16 #1336Senior Member

Posts: 1253It's against TOS for an account to be shared or passed on to another individual, doesn't matter if its a male or female account. Report it to the safety club for excomm. AAMPs are an exception since they make it clear that a different girl is available.
Originally Posted by Bucweak
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-15 04:27 #1335Senior Member

Posts: 223Nice
Didn't know that. Learn something new everyday. I'll keep that in mind from now on. Is there any other ways to tell if a booker is handling the account?
Originally Posted by CreamyBare
[View Original Post]
I noticed that there are several accounts I follow/ subscribe to that always have different girls. One month they will have one girl claiming the profile, then a few months later they delete the pics and it's a new girl claiming the profile that it is her. Sometimes I think Im crazy, cause I knew there was another girl on the profile before. I even make notes if they hot/good looking.
-
09-29-15 23:20 #1334Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Peach Skoal, I just checked the PrettyPurity profile does not have any recent ads.
Originally Posted by PeachSkoal
[View Original Post]
Why would a Capt. Save-a-hoe lie about something that can be so easily checked / confirmed?
So many of these Capt. Save-a-hoe's can't afford to monger so they lie thru their teeth.
Its pathetic on so many levels.
-
09-29-15 20:52 #1333Senior Member

Posts: 176I was talking about the blondie143 account.
Originally Posted by PeachSkoal
[View Original Post]
All accounts with 143 in the handle are booker accounts.
-
09-29-15 17:30 #1332Senior Member

Posts: 35Littlemissashleyy
Well I had my heart set on seeing Kristenkennedy, but she was not hosting and I wanted photo / video of our date and she does not offer that anymore. Bummer, so I got a room with my Marriott points and tried to confirm a date anyways she dropped off the face of the earth can't get a response from her. So I got in touch with http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LiLmissAshleyy lilmissashleyy is a very tiny spinner type with a pretty face. But what really was amazing was her performance. I had a covered BJ that made me think I was in heaven, usually I don't like the cover for a BJ but her technique was something I have never felt before and I'm not sure how she accomplished it to be honest. Then when she jumped ontop my mind was blown again. She was twerking on my pole, and giving me a stripper like lapdance that felt heavenly. I was in shock that this tiny little girl had such moves. I didn't last long with this new found revelation. So I'm totally interested in what else she has, seeing how I don't think I made it through the whole show.
-
09-29-15 15:14 #1331Senior Member

Posts: 216Dude. The PrettyPurity account has had noting posted for months.
Originally Posted by CreamyBare
[View Original Post]
He is right about the new account. It is a booker.
-
09-29-15 12:48 #1330Senior Member

Posts: 176Hey chex, you can safely ignore anything that guy says. Also her profile is not restricted and she has an ad as recent as yesterday.
Originally Posted by Chex80
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-15 12:44 #1329Senior Member

Posts: 176That's pretty rich coming from you Chris, considering you are one of the biggest pimps on HX, and you run a bunch of girls there.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
It's also well known that all girls with 143 in the handle are managed by a booker.
Sounds to me that, once again, you are attacking some girl because she refuses to be pimped out by the likes of you.
-
09-28-15 12:48 #1328Senior Member

Posts: 48She just left!
Haha, she just left HX is such a dramatic fashion too! Her Pretty Purity profile was updated to say something to the effect of, "I'm not providing. Do not contact me. " in all caps. Now the profile has been restricted by HX. Thanks for the heads up, now I'll just completely not get involved.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-15 05:54 #1327Senior Member

Posts: 35Great info
Thanks for all the great info guys.
Originally Posted by Dolato
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-15 22:41 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 713Madelin had a girl 4'10 I think a while ago. I forgot the name that was used but she may swing by again eventually. You can subscribe to them and keep up with their ads.
Originally Posted by GlamGirls
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-15 22:38 #1325Senior Member

Posts: 97I had a great time with Cute Micha a while back. She's back in Pasadena if you're an LA guy. http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Cutemicha14.
Originally Posted by GlamGirls
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-15 22:29 #1324Senior Member

Posts: 35Thanks
Thank you for the info on the pencil club!
Originally Posted by BillyBob84
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






