Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 3986
-
10-01-15 09:24 #1826Senior Member

Posts: 140Thanks for the heads up!
Originally Posted by Manchidiot
[View Original Post]
They will cross up with the wrong guy with that!
Dt.
-
09-30-15 22:29 #1825Regular Member

Posts: 9Don't GO!
I just created this account because of my experience there. It was a bait and switch, walked in, they leave to "change" (I feel like such an idiot) and 2 guys walk in. Goodbye money.
Originally Posted by DevilsTongue1
[View Original Post]
Just in case attached is a pic of the ad for Paris and Brittany.
-
09-30-15 12:32 #1824Senior Member

Posts: 140Paris pt 2
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-paris/5278341
Apologies for the double post but it wouldn't let me post ad link.
-
09-30-15 12:14 #1823Senior Member

Posts: 140Two girl special
Check and see if anyone out there has any experience with either Britney or Paris they're running a two girl special full hour they say msog for $200.
Thought before I embarked on another disastrous toft I thought I would seek counsel, because my luck of light has been no bueno!
-
09-29-15 09:07 #1822Senior Member

Posts: 360Unhappy with Nicole
I'm looking for someone that saw Nicole and didn't have a good time. She's wanting to make it up to him. PM me if it's you.
-
09-27-15 17:42 #1821Senior Member

Posts: 228Candii?
Hi. Has any tried candii's new in call? Any thoughts pos or neg? Pm welcome. Stay safe.
-
09-25-15 12:39 #1820Regular Member

Posts: 6Finally had a good experience in Manchester
Setting up with faith was a breeze. She showed up at my hotel within 10 minutes and came prepared with different outfits. Pm me for details.
-
09-23-15 22:37 #1819Senior Member

Posts: 360Yeah
Yeah you crap newbie. Because our information is so damn valuable. We can't be bothered to give you any info because you got nothing to trade.
Originally Posted by RacinJunkie
[View Original Post]
Oh get over yourselves, most of you don't know anything worth knowing in the first place. If you don't want it help then just don't answer. Do we really need to dump on new guys?
-
09-22-15 04:38 #1818Senior Member

Posts: 233Not to many people will give you insight for Tracy with just 1 post.
Originally Posted by Jgm1291
[View Original Post]
Rac.
-
09-21-15 19:49 #1817Senior Member

Posts: 644Montreal. Amelie
Folks,
If you get to montreal you should look up Amelie. Canadian $ are discounted so you can't go wrong. She is a 10 for performance.
Cheers.
-
09-21-15 12:20 #1816Senior Member

Posts: 56Tracey?
Hi, has anyone visited Tracey? I've asked a couple people, and was wondering if there were more who can give me more insight. http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Bod...tracey/4908976.
-
09-18-15 15:23 #1815Senior Member

Posts: 92Clarification
Yes, I second the clarification. I saw faith this week and told her I thought someone else had the same pics as her. She seemed really confused about it.
Originally Posted by OldGuyOldGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-15 14:27 #1814Senior Member

Posts: 302Thanks
Thanks for clearing that up OG!
Originally Posted by OldGuyOldGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-15 19:12 #1813Regular Member

Posts: 4Sarah
I saw her and said goodbye to her the day she was leaving. She needed to get out of Manchester.
-
09-17-15 16:46 #1812Senior Member

Posts: 45Any info on this girl
I took a break from the usual BP and TER.
Tried out Escort Browser found this gem and was hoping for some good, bad or neutral info.
If I do not get any feed back I might just TOFTT and report back.
http://www.escortbrowser.com/603-674-9942/
















