Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 548 of 636 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 598 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #1323
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamGirls  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, just wondering if anyone has a small frame, tight pussy, young asian girl on hx or anywhere else? The smaller the better, love small short asians thanks for you time!
    Join the pencil club to start. And honestly just cruise the classifieds, do some homework yo.

  2. #1322
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687

    Pimps are just the worst losers. . .

    Pimps are just the worst losers on earth. Complete scum of the earth.

    Just saw this new HX profile:

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Blondie143

    The blonde is a prostitute that has done a few videos under the name Jenna Ivory.

    Alot of mongers remember her as Pretty Purity who used to work tracks in Orange county.

    You will notice her network has a single person listed. Its her pimp Queenofdenile.

    Pretty Purity used to charge $100 to suck and fuck when working the streets of OC.

    With her pimp / pimptress she now wants $400.

    This is why I refuse to see any girl with a pimp or booker. I refuse to support terrorists.

    Pimps / bookers are pussy terrorists.

  3. #1321

    Small tight young asian girl

    Hello all, just wondering if anyone has a small frame, tight pussy, young asian girl on hx or anywhere else? The smaller the better, love small short asians thanks for you time!

  4. #1320
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmosis  [View Original Post]
    Thanks very much for the heads-up on her, I appreciate it. She now occupies a very prominent spot on my TDL.
    She was doing BNG specials here in SD at some point. Well worth it! Almost unbearable levels of cuteness and yea amazing bod, good technique.

    MG.

  5. #1319

    Nataliecordova

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolato  [View Original Post]
    If you like the young, cute petite types, definitely see nataliecordova. Great time and very reasonable rate.
    Thanks very much for the heads-up on her, I appreciate it. She now occupies a very prominent spot on my TDL.

  6. #1318
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmosis  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw her. Someone on HX asked me about her, so below is copy / paste of my reply to him:

    It was amazing. Not so much the session itself, but that I, a not very good looking old guy, got to fuck and be sucked by a hot 18 year old. LOL.

    The session was pretty good though. She's a real cute girl, with a lithe, lean body. She was very nice and sweet, which is important to me. She started off with a very good BBBJ. I then told her it was time for 69. She really went to work with her mouth at that point, and I could have come from her BJ alone, which virtually never happens with me, but I held back.

    I gave her oral for several minutes, but she wasn't really into it. She pretty much just lied there with minimal reaction while I did my thing.

    The glove went on and we started off in mish. She is very tight / tiny, and I had to go very slow with her. Even after she got warmed up I couldn't pound her like I wanted to. Same for doggy, where I caused her discomfort every time I went too deep or too hard. She seemed to like cowgirl best, and she rode me with passion for several minutes in that position.

    I told her to lie on her back and talk dirty while I pounded her in mish until I finished. She's good at the nasty talk, and I finally got to give it to her hard, which made me happy.

    I like Kristen, and she seemed genuinely interested in pleasing me, so I would repeat with her. I wish she had been more enthusiastic while being eaten and being boned, but it was pretty great as it was, for the reason I mentioned at the beginning.
    Great info on her! From what I've read, she told a monger that she doesn't cum when she's working, thus the lack of enthusiasm and response during daty. She's been on my tdl for a while but just haven't gotten around to her. If you like the young, cute petite types, definitely see nataliecordova. Great time and very reasonable rate.

  7. #1317

    Miss Stacy Barbie

    Has anyone seen her or has any info on her. She post on HX and BP often on weekends in OC. She cute, with big tits, seems like cool personality from demeanor in pics.

    Any info?

    http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/miss_stacybarbie

  8. #1316

    Thank you

    Sounds like we like the same type of girl, thanks for the response I'm going for it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmosis  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw her. Someone on HX asked me about her, so below is copy / paste of my reply to him:

    It was amazing. Not so much the session itself, but that I, a not very good looking old guy, got to fuck and be sucked by a hot 18 year old. LOL.

    The session was pretty good though. She's a real cute girl, with a lithe, lean body. She was very nice and sweet, which is important to me. She started off with a very good BBBJ. I then told her it was time for 69. She really went to work with her mouth at that point, and I could have come from her BJ alone, which virtually never happens with me, but I held back.

    I gave her oral for several minutes, but she wasn't really into it. She pretty much just lied there with minimal reaction while I did my thing.

    The glove went on and we started off in mish. She is very tight / tiny, and I had to go very slow with her. Even after she got warmed up I couldn't pound her like I wanted to. Same for doggy, where I caused her discomfort every time I went too deep or too hard. She seemed to like cowgirl best, and she rode me with passion for several minutes in that position.

    I told her to lie on her back and talk dirty while I pounded her in mish until I finished. She's good at the nasty talk, and I finally got to give it to her hard, which made me happy.

    I like Kristen, and she seemed genuinely interested in pleasing me, so I would repeat with her. I wish she had been more enthusiastic while being eaten and being boned, but it was pretty great as it was, for the reason I mentioned at the beginning.

  9. #1315
    Quote Originally Posted by GlamGirls  [View Original Post]
    Hello all I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with kristenkennedy? http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KristenKennedy I'm about to toftt but would like a heads up on looks and performance! Thanks.
    Yes, I saw her. Someone on HX asked me about her, so below is copy / paste of my reply to him:

    It was amazing. Not so much the session itself, but that I, a not very good looking old guy, got to fuck and be sucked by a hot 18 year old. LOL.

    The session was pretty good though. She's a real cute girl, with a lithe, lean body. She was very nice and sweet, which is important to me. She started off with a very good BBBJ. I then told her it was time for 69. She really went to work with her mouth at that point, and I could have come from her BJ alone, which virtually never happens with me, but I held back.

    I gave her oral for several minutes, but she wasn't really into it. She pretty much just lied there with minimal reaction while I did my thing.

    The glove went on and we started off in mish. She is very tight / tiny, and I had to go very slow with her. Even after she got warmed up I couldn't pound her like I wanted to. Same for doggy, where I caused her discomfort every time I went too deep or too hard. She seemed to like cowgirl best, and she rode me with passion for several minutes in that position.

    I told her to lie on her back and talk dirty while I pounded her in mish until I finished. She's good at the nasty talk, and I finally got to give it to her hard, which made me happy.

    I like Kristen, and she seemed genuinely interested in pleasing me, so I would repeat with her. I wish she had been more enthusiastic while being eaten and being boned, but it was pretty great as it was, for the reason I mentioned at the beginning.

  10. #1314

    Kristenkennedy

    Hello all I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with kristenkennedy? http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KristenKennedy I'm about to toftt but would like a heads up on looks and performance! Thanks.

  11. #1313

    Amanda at [URL]http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AFNetwork[/URL]

    Just a heads up, Amanda is back. Plenty of reports on her on this board. I actually hadn't seen her in 18 months. She's as good looking as before and service is still top notch. She remembered me and it was as if no time had passed.

  12. #1312
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    I can understand deleting an account there, but why here if you did. They could hack us all day, it's why we don't collect any info on your guys.

    Fucking hack away, that would be like breaking into a bank with no money.

    A2.
    Exactly why I joined here. .

  13. #1311
    Quote Originally Posted by NoComment  [View Original Post]
    She definitely not all there. Seems really obsessed with plastic surgery (she's had multiple nose jobs). If BBFS was your interest, she no longer provides that service.
    She was saying that for a while but that last statement is not entirely accurate as of about 8 months back, doubt things changed and if you ask nicely you might get BB everything including greek. However she is a bit off as everyone mentioned and given her previous history why take a chance?

  14. #1310
    Administrator


    Posts: 5255

    Here or there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nmng2  [View Original Post]
    That's why I deleted my account. After the whole Ashley Madison leak. I'll figure something out.
    I can understand deleting an account there, but why here if you did. They could hack us all day, it's why we don't collect any info on your guys.

    Fucking hack away, that would be like breaking into a bank with no money.

    A2.

  15. #1309
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyBare  [View Original Post]
    They now take Visa in addition to MC, and you can also do check.
    That's why I deleted my account. After the whole Ashley Madison leak. I'll figure something out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape