Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 9528
-
09-27-15 22:09 #1323Senior Member

Posts: 437Join the pencil club to start. And honestly just cruise the classifieds, do some homework yo.
Originally Posted by GlamGirls
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-15 21:55 #1322Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Pimps are just the worst losers. . .
Pimps are just the worst losers on earth. Complete scum of the earth.
Just saw this new HX profile:
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Blondie143
The blonde is a prostitute that has done a few videos under the name Jenna Ivory.
Alot of mongers remember her as Pretty Purity who used to work tracks in Orange county.
You will notice her network has a single person listed. Its her pimp Queenofdenile.
Pretty Purity used to charge $100 to suck and fuck when working the streets of OC.
With her pimp / pimptress she now wants $400.
This is why I refuse to see any girl with a pimp or booker. I refuse to support terrorists.
Pimps / bookers are pussy terrorists.
-
09-27-15 19:47 #1321Senior Member

Posts: 35Small tight young asian girl
Hello all, just wondering if anyone has a small frame, tight pussy, young asian girl on hx or anywhere else? The smaller the better, love small short asians thanks for you time!
-
09-27-15 04:24 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 394She was doing BNG specials here in SD at some point. Well worth it! Almost unbearable levels of cuteness and yea amazing bod, good technique.
Originally Posted by Gizmosis
[View Original Post]
MG.
-
09-26-15 22:55 #1319Senior Member

Posts: 96Nataliecordova
Thanks very much for the heads-up on her, I appreciate it. She now occupies a very prominent spot on my TDL.
Originally Posted by Dolato
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-15 19:54 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 713Great info on her! From what I've read, she told a monger that she doesn't cum when she's working, thus the lack of enthusiasm and response during daty. She's been on my tdl for a while but just haven't gotten around to her. If you like the young, cute petite types, definitely see nataliecordova. Great time and very reasonable rate.
Originally Posted by Gizmosis
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-15 18:02 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 223Miss Stacy Barbie
Has anyone seen her or has any info on her. She post on HX and BP often on weekends in OC. She cute, with big tits, seems like cool personality from demeanor in pics.
Any info?
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/miss_stacybarbie
-
09-25-15 14:14 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 35Thank you
Sounds like we like the same type of girl, thanks for the response I'm going for it!
Originally Posted by Gizmosis
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-15 09:59 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 96Yes, I saw her. Someone on HX asked me about her, so below is copy / paste of my reply to him:
Originally Posted by GlamGirls
[View Original Post]
It was amazing. Not so much the session itself, but that I, a not very good looking old guy, got to fuck and be sucked by a hot 18 year old. LOL.
The session was pretty good though. She's a real cute girl, with a lithe, lean body. She was very nice and sweet, which is important to me. She started off with a very good BBBJ. I then told her it was time for 69. She really went to work with her mouth at that point, and I could have come from her BJ alone, which virtually never happens with me, but I held back.
I gave her oral for several minutes, but she wasn't really into it. She pretty much just lied there with minimal reaction while I did my thing.
The glove went on and we started off in mish. She is very tight / tiny, and I had to go very slow with her. Even after she got warmed up I couldn't pound her like I wanted to. Same for doggy, where I caused her discomfort every time I went too deep or too hard. She seemed to like cowgirl best, and she rode me with passion for several minutes in that position.
I told her to lie on her back and talk dirty while I pounded her in mish until I finished. She's good at the nasty talk, and I finally got to give it to her hard, which made me happy.
I like Kristen, and she seemed genuinely interested in pleasing me, so I would repeat with her. I wish she had been more enthusiastic while being eaten and being boned, but it was pretty great as it was, for the reason I mentioned at the beginning.
-
09-25-15 05:59 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 35Kristenkennedy
Hello all I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with kristenkennedy? http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/KristenKennedy I'm about to toftt but would like a heads up on looks and performance! Thanks.
-
09-21-15 02:40 #1313Senior Member

Posts: 73Amanda at [URL]http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AFNetwork[/URL]
Just a heads up, Amanda is back. Plenty of reports on her on this board. I actually hadn't seen her in 18 months. She's as good looking as before and service is still top notch. She remembered me and it was as if no time had passed.
-
09-20-15 04:52 #1312Regular Member

Posts: 13Exactly why I joined here. .
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-15 03:09 #1311Senior Member

Posts: 25She was saying that for a while but that last statement is not entirely accurate as of about 8 months back, doubt things changed and if you ask nicely you might get BB everything including greek. However she is a bit off as everyone mentioned and given her previous history why take a chance?
Originally Posted by NoComment
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-15 01:34 #1310Administrator

Posts: 5255Here or there?
I can understand deleting an account there, but why here if you did. They could hack us all day, it's why we don't collect any info on your guys.
Originally Posted by Nmng2
[View Original Post]
Fucking hack away, that would be like breaking into a bank with no money.
A2.
-
09-19-15 20:46 #1309Regular Member

Posts: 13That's why I deleted my account. After the whole Ashley Madison leak. I'll figure something out.
Originally Posted by CreamyBare
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





