Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 9528
-
09-19-15 20:36 #1308Senior Member

Posts: 176They now take Visa in addition to MC, and you can also do check.
Originally Posted by Nmng2
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-15 12:03 #1307Regular Member

Posts: 13I know. I was hoping to avoid the process of going to the store to get a prepaid card. .
Originally Posted by CreamyBare
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-15 11:57 #1306Senior Member

Posts: 176Presidents Lincoln and Jackson will help you.
Originally Posted by Nmng2
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-15 00:43 #1305Regular Member

Posts: 13Quarantine
I deleted my account, and really shouldn't have. Anyone interested in helping me out of quarantine?
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/nmng3
Thanks.
-
09-18-15 20:41 #1304Regular Member

Posts: 5Yep, I remember doing a search and finding a little too much personal info about her.
Originally Posted by Ddddan218
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-15 20:37 #1303Regular Member

Posts: 5T
She definitely not all there. Seems really obsessed with plastic surgery (she's had multiple nose jobs). If BBFS was your interest, she no longer provides that service.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-15 02:49 #1302I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623http://www.vevo.com/watch/katy-perry...y/USUV71400617
Originally Posted by LEWatcher
[View Original Post]
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. ".
– Steve Jobs.
-
09-15-15 11:12 #1301Senior Member

Posts: 333Via PM you were most definitely corresponding with TheBadGirls' booker. Good booker BTW.
Originally Posted by Bucweak
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-15 15:42 #1300Senior Member

Posts: 317Happy Birthday
Hope life's been good to you.
-
09-14-15 15:31 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 223Kim looks good
But Perla just has that look about her. I thought about trying Kim too, but maybe I will hold off.
Originally Posted by Krazeeeyez
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-15 15:30 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 223No I actually talked to her
No it was actually her I was talking to, through PM and over the phone. There was no booker involved.
Originally Posted by PeachSkoal
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-15 15:07 #1297Senior Member

Posts: 472She looks and is boney as a meth head.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-15 23:36 #1296Regular Member

Posts: 20Maybe I'll give them another shot
I saw Kim a couple months back and it was a very mediocre session. She was rushed and clearly did not like to kiss at all. I have been hesitant to set anything up with Perla cause of my experience with Kim. It sounds like I shouldn't have assumed they would all be the same. Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by Bucweak
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-15 22:33 #1295Senior Member

Posts: 332It is her
Yes that is her. Inga and she is what all the post say except I do not think she goes bare as easy if at all anymore.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-15 19:54 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 216BaldyCruiser had tons of post on her. She used to do BB but from what I ave read she does not any more.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
Very cold / uninterested.
BTW. I think she has been a student for 10 years now.











Reply With Quote






