Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 5443
-
10-22-15 21:41 #4363Senior Member

Posts: 5563Janice
Janice (I am not 100% sure of the name) is all about the bass, that bass, no tremble.
Make no mistake, Janice is not fat. She is a big girl. But! She is by no means fat. Let's hear it for big girls. Big girls need love too. She does have some padding, but no jelly, no jam and no cellulite.
Unlike must guys, I am not hung-up on one female feature. I appreciate a nice set of boobs, a small waist, shapely legs, a pretty face, long hair, and a nice ass. Janice is cute enough. Her small tits are perky with absolutely no droop. Her tummy is flat and unlike most girls her size, there is no pouch. She has great thighs and enough ass for two. Her ass, IMHO, is her best feature. Its round, firm and fully packed. I like big buns, I cannot tell a lie.
For you anal lovers, sorry, it is not offered. For everybody else, full service is offered in all the poplar positions. According to Janice, most of her friends prefer doggie style and so does she.
CookyJar.
-
10-14-15 16:34 #4362Regular Member

Posts: 11Stacey!
I did yesterday Cooky! I'm probably one of the lucky ones that have her digits!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-15 23:27 #4361Senior Member

Posts: 5563Stacey in September
Since I first posted her pictures, Stacey has been one of the most popular girls on the avenue. These pictures were taken in September, before the Pope's visit. Has anyone seen her recently?
CookyJar.
-
10-04-15 15:49 #4360Senior Member

Posts: 92Westfield ave in which town? I'd love a go at Marva. Pm or reply here is cool. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Tussel
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-15 13:34 #4359Senior Member

Posts: 65Uh oh
CAMDEN — A "quality of life" sweep along the Broadway corridor earlier this week resulted in 11 prostitution solicitation charges lodged against South Jersey and Philadelphia men, according to the Camden County Police Department.
On Wednesday, Camden metro officers assisted by the Camden County Prosecutor's Office carried out the afternoon operation to address quality of life issues. In addition to the 11 arrests, several vehicles were towed from the scene, per a 2013 state law.
The men who were arrested were charged with soliciting a prostitute, which carries penalties that can include a fine of up to $1,000 and up to six months in jail.
"The suspects were issued a summons and those without outstanding warrants were released. Two suspects who were found to have outstanding warrants were remanded to the county jail," according to county police.
Late last month, Camden metro officers joined forced with city workers to clean up the area of Broadway near Mount Vernon Avenue.
MORE: Fixing Camden starts with taking out the trash.
"It's the proverbial broken window," Camden County Police Chief said at the time. "People feel less safe, and there's a slippery slope where more stuff like this starts to occur. That invites the illicit activities into the neighborhood. ".
As for the towed the vehicles, those who were arrested and drove to Broadway to allegedly solicit a prostitute were penalized by a state law crafted by then-New Jersey senator and current USA Rep. And Assemblymen.
"The law allows police to impound vehicles used in the purchase of drugs or to solicit or engage in prostitution," according to police.
Those arrested Wednesday were:
-
09-23-15 08:17 #4358Senior Member

Posts: 29Thanks Tussel, Will check her out asap guess I will half to wait into next weekend with the Pope coming.
Originally Posted by Tussel
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-15 17:52 #4357Senior Member

Posts: 284Marva told me she is only out 2-3 nights a week preferably Friday-Sat night. She is light brown skin,slim, pretty face, short Halle Berry style hair. She is very intelligent which I could tell by her choice of words. She said she is 32 yo and she is from Cherry Hill. I said to her how did you end up here. She said it's a long story. She is type of BSW you could take home to Mom and Dad and they would love her. That night was just my lucky night. This hobby as others would say is hit or miss.
Originally Posted by TheOne69
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-15 16:35 #4356Senior Member

Posts: 121Wow, this is crazy. Look where they set up some parking for the event, they are calling it "Gateway to the Pope" The blue dots are the parking locations.
Who would have thought the pope to be this big of a cockblocker.
Looks like you need a permit to get onto broadway, there will be a check station at MLK and BW. You can't make this stuff up, check it out: http://gatewaytothepope.com/.
-
09-22-15 10:48 #4355Senior Member

Posts: 121Little help
Need some help. I finally have a free day to stroll BW and it's (wait for it), this Saturday! FUCK ME, pope is in town. Everything I'm reading I think I should stay away? Traffic is just going to be silly. So, where do you guys come in? I knew you'd asked, LOL Can anyone spare some digits? I think if I can get a SW on the phone, I may be able to broker a deal. Help a brother out!
Be safe.
-
09-21-15 22:58 #4354Senior Member

Posts: 29Marva never herd of her what she look like, I seen one thin BSW out there with tight white pants and a Blk shirt.
Originally Posted by Tussel
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-15 20:40 #4353Senior Member

Posts: 284Westfield Ho's
I ventured out Friday night around 1130 pm on to Westfield Avenue and spotted 4 BSW standing near a convenience store. Two of the BSW were pretty on looks and the other two were passable. I drove by them twice and then decided to park and get out of my car to discuss what I wanted. I asked them " How much for all four of you at the same time?" Then one named Marva, the pretty BSW said" How much you got to spend? I said about a hundred. They all were for it and were ready to go to this abandoned house in the back yard. I immediately said no and I just wanted Marva for now. I took Marva to the house and she gave me one the best BJ I had in long time. Then she fucked me hard and I nutted all over her ass. Everything was covered. The damage was. 40 ,I would repeat.
-
09-20-15 17:25 #4352Regular Member

Posts: 7Lucky me!
I don't post a lot but I am a long time monger of Camden and Trenton, I just want to share few pics of Maria, 18 yo, petite Italian girl, 5'6, I'd say 110 lb, don't do needles and is a freak! Claims she is a dancer and I made her prove it, we smoke some green and had the best date ever.
-
09-12-15 23:08 #4351Senior Member

Posts: 54Hello people of the forum. My name is miniman, and I am still pretty new to the game. I have read the philly section of the forums and I have learned a lot of information. I mostly hang around philly, that where I get most of my dates. Now I want to try my luck in NJ. As you guys have said, LE enforcement is very high in the area. I have notice that the flow of traffic is not that great, I feel like I can get easily spotted by LE. The first time I went was about 2 pm, LE was out and a few girls were out but more toward the shipyard. None to my liking. Yesterday at about 8 pm, a few girls were out but nothing like the pictures I see here. LE was around, so I didn't do any pickup. The main reason, why I was their was to case out the way of the land. The last few days it was been raining and cloudy. I guess I would do a few more trips out here, just to get an understanding what is out here. Based on what I have seen so far, I will stay in philly because I know what is out their. There is really no point to this message, just me giving my opinion.
-
08-24-15 12:50 #4350Senior Member

Posts: 190Hmm
Mightily delicious there. Woooohh.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-15 12:47 #4349Senior Member

Posts: 190Jaime she said
Everett and brdway' I pulled in and she was wearing a miny skirt came to me asking for the time. I said it and in we'd go. Not the Jaime pyt' in CJ's album but another one 35 yr old WSW smelled pretty clean even the kitty was too. This was Friday right when the concert goers' were leaving, had a good finish dggystl and right before she left there was another fellow brethren dropping one out of his car but I got a pretty good look at her and she had that afro hair style that Bunny' has she looked right at me and my business but I was cracking up and she didn't say hi but by the looks of her walking guys she got ah real pounding up her you'kno'what. Sorry but somebody did do it LOL. I'm pretty sure it was bunny, please fello's do tell.










Reply With Quote





