Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 5443
-
08-23-15 01:26 #4348Forum Advertiser

Posts: 7[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
08-22-15 17:15 #4347Senior Member

Posts: 27Lovely lady
She is indeed looks to be a very lovely young lady Cookie that I wouldn't mind meeting if she were ever in my area of the country.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-15 23:39 #4346Senior Member

Posts: 6038Spinners
More research is necessary. LOL.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-15 20:46 #4345Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Size
A Little Something for Your Brother.
I like all types. I like having fun. If all I wanted was a nut, I could get that at home in the shower. While I do prefer smaller, closer to average size girls, what's really important is the attitude.
Originally Posted by AaronBoy
[View Original Post]
IMHO, Vianna is not a spinner.
CookyJar.
-
08-21-15 20:20 #4344Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Spinner
Deena fits!
Originally Posted by Mackeral1
[View Original Post]
If 5'4" to 5'5"(according to Google) is the average female height, then I am going to go out on a limb and suggest, the following. Anything in the 5'6 to 5'8" range is above average. I would further speculate that females 5'9" to 5'11" would be considered tall. And! Girls over 6 foot are very tall. On the other in, girls 5'1" to 5'3" are below average and short. Which leaves the girls 5 foot and shorter "The Spinners. ".
OK! That would make the true spinner very rare. Let's expand the range to 5'2," or girls below the norm.
Weight is another issue altogether. Short and stocky woman cannot be spinners. Neither can BBW (Big Beautiful Women). A spinner must be small and have a nice, pleasant and shapely figure. She does not have to be perfect, but she cannot be big.
The tight pussy requirement for spinners is something I had not considered. I have been with a number of BBW who have had tight pussies. I have also been with a number of small women who were very slack. I have also been with large girls who were very flexible and capable of moving into some really nice positions.
Originally Posted by Mackeral1
[View Original Post]
Although she has withdrew from the life (bless her heart; I hope she is doing well) a little shout out to Deena cannot hurt.
Originally Posted by Mackeral1
[View Original Post]
Yes! It is true; Deena could perform some great tricks. But IMHO, what set Deena apart from all the rest was her Sexy fun loving attitude.
CookyJar.
-
08-21-15 13:36 #4343Whiner

Posts: 69Here's my opinion. This thread is a REPORTS thread. It is not a thread for philosophical discussion of terms. The originator of the topic has been using the term for years and has always expressed an interest in small (underage?) girls. I want no part of this talk. If the originator is hung up on exploring the term, there is an appropriate place for it:
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/fo...-Abbreviations
Leave us in peace here to scroll through general reports about South Jersey pussy.
-
08-20-15 22:55 #4342Senior Member

Posts: 81Size
I agree with you there Cooky, the size of the man shouldn't matter. If you can put it down on they ass, it shouldn't matter if they 3 feet or 7 feet. Or 100 lbs or 200 lbs. Everybody like different shit. LOL my brother only like them 250 lbs an up.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
A.
-
08-20-15 22:47 #4341Senior Member

Posts: 81Spinners
I agree with Mackeral. For me a spinner is a little chick that's lightweight, that you can toss and turn very effortlessly, weighing no more than about a 115 lbs. Now you got dudes bench pressing 400 lbs so for him a spinner might be a chick weighing up to 150-175 lbs. I can dance with them that big but I don't know about the tossing and turning. LOL. But as a older dude, I prefer the spinners, short or tall. Aint got that much energy to be wrestling with the bears.
Originally Posted by Mackeral1
[View Original Post]
A.
-
08-20-15 15:42 #4340Senior Member

Posts: 5563Does size really matter?
The average American womens height is Approximately 5 foot 4 inches, which is approximately 163 to 164 cm, which is approximately 64.8 inches, which is approximately 5 foot 4 inches tall.
The size of the male shouldn't matter. (No pun intended.).
Originally Posted by MrFrench
[View Original Post]
A 5 foot 4 inch female is going to be the same size regardless of the Height of her male companions.
A 5' 4" female is going to look to be about 5' 4" to a 6'10 male and to a 5'6" male she should look to be about 5' 4" as well.
But! I get your point. Maybe like beauty, it's in the eye of the beholder.
CookyJar.
-
08-19-15 23:04 #4339Senior Member

Posts: 66Spinner=
Well, in my mind, a Spinner has to be short (like under 5'2), and petite (like less than 105 lbs.) She needs to be flexible too and have alot of energy. The whole idea of a spinner to me is she is small and light enough to move around into various positions easily. Probably most important is that spinners have smaller and tighter pussies. The whole spinner package makes my the feel bigger, fatter, faster, stronger I wasnt aware of the whole real origination of the term. I thought it was simply a small girl who could spin around on your dick. Like from CG to RCG easily. Best spinner I ever had was the famous Deena.
-
08-19-15 22:03 #4338Senior Member

Posts: 5563Empty Your Mail Box
TrickWilliams,
Clear out a little space if you want a response.
CookyJar.
-
08-19-15 22:02 #4337Senior Member

Posts: 702I suspect it has a lot to do with the size of the guy. A dude who is 6'10" may think a girl is a spinner but that same girl to a dude who is 5'6" will not be considered a spinner. Just like one guy's 10 may be another guy's 5.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-15 14:38 #4336Senior Member

Posts: 5563Spinner – Defined
About ten years ago, wow how time flies, I had a conversation with Dyan about her being a spinner. She had never heard of the phase and seemed tickled pink at being told she was a spinner. I explained to her what a spinner was and where I though the phase originated.
I got these two definition/explanations by googling spinner. They are close to the definition I told Dyan and what I thought was the origin of a spinner.
I cannot remember where I first heard this next bit. Whether it was read in a playboy or some other source or whether it was told to me, I cannot remember. It could have been something I heard about while on R&R in Bangkok. It also sounds like something that might be offered in an Asian Massage Parlor. Has anyone here ever heard of/or participated in this practice? (There are contraptions/rigs offered on the internet that minus the basket would provide similar services.)
Originally Posted by CookyJar
Originally Posted by CookyJar
I never bought this up before because I have always thought that I had the right idea. I figured that my idea of what a spinner is; is what a spinner is.
Over time, in report after report, I have read reviews about spinners which got me to thinking are we all talking about the same thing? I've noticed that there are a lot of girls that others refer to as spinners that aren't spinners in my book. I am not trying to call anyone out or start a flame war. In fact, I am wondering if I could be wrong and maybe there is some rating system that I'm not aware of.
IMHO, Stacey is a spinner; Kia is a well-built woman of average height.
Originally Posted by Tussel
[View Original Post]
I would be interested in knowing the opinions of other members. What makes a girl a spinner? Why?
CookyJar
-
08-18-15 09:50 #4335Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Kia
I've always notice her around 5 ish in the PM. I cannot imagine she'd be out in the early AM. The better looking girl seldom need to be out too late.
Originally Posted by Njroadrash
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
08-17-15 21:31 #4334Senior Member

Posts: 95Kia
I saw Bunny out there on my way home from work, a lot of LE out there. Been trying to find Kia, does she have a preferred time, that she is out on the stroll?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





