Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26503

    0-2, "not in service"

    This was a non productive day mongering the loops for me. Didn't see anything doable today, enough skanks were out. So to beat the odds, I called JESS and LORI, neither had a working cell phone, so I went 0-2. The one bit of luck I had was a complete stranger paid my breakfast. Still can't figure out why. BBB.

  2. #26502

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Thaman  [View Original Post]
    Drove through BP when I spotted this very attractive lady walking along 4th. When she turned her head, it was Crystal. I haven't seen her since she left for Florida and thought I'd never see her again. Wow! She looked good! Made the scoop and took her to my favorite Notel for a "reunion. " She had put on some much needed weight, her hair was much longer and did I mention she looked good. Session was stellar as always.

    She mentioned she will be in Baltimore at least until mid-October. She has a cell for now but who knows how long she'll have it.
    This is one to offer food and drink. She never is a problem in public and is just a kind person. Her skills are excellent. First choice.

  3. #26501

    And

    Quote Originally Posted by RodPhilderup  [View Original Post]
    Wilkens today 1:30-2:00 in afternoon about6-8 SW'ers out. Saw Tiffany, she looked rough. She started calling out to me, I waved her off. Looked like she was having trouble walking with her balance off. I got a good BJ from her a couple weeks ago, wouldn't pick up again due to her appearance. Saw Kelly, someone on here said she has the bug. She is real skinny now, tried to get a few dollars from me. When I dated her a couple years ago, she always tried to hit me up for extra money. LEO had two girls stopped at Payson and Wilkens, after I looped down to Brunswick and back all the SW'ers were gone. Made another loop, now about 2:15,figured LE ran them off for the time being. Did find blonde Jessica from Brunswick St area last week, got nice BJ with swallow. Still no phone for her.

    Stay safe.

    RP.
    She and her BF rob mongers at gunpoint. STAY AWAY FROM KELLY!

  4. #26500

    Ww

    Wilkens today 1:30-2:00 in afternoon about6-8 SW'ers out. Saw Tiffany, she looked rough. She started calling out to me, I waved her off. Looked like she was having trouble walking with her balance off. I got a good BJ from her a couple weeks ago, wouldn't pick up again due to her appearance. Saw Kelly, someone on here said she has the bug. She is real skinny now, tried to get a few dollars from me. When I dated her a couple years ago, she always tried to hit me up for extra money. LEO had two girls stopped at Payson and Wilkens, after I looped down to Brunswick and back all the SW'ers were gone. Made another loop, now about 2:15,figured LE ran them off for the time being. Did find blonde Jessica from Brunswick St area last week, got nice BJ with swallow. Still no phone for her.

    Stay safe.

    RP.

  5. #26499

    Not bad.

    I had a pretty good week / weekend. Hooked up with Sarah, Lilly, Kandii and Michelle (iggy).

    Lilly is keeper if she can hold on to a phone. She is no drama and a pleasure to be with. We know
    What Sarah and Kandii bring to the table. Funny...This was my first time hitting Sarah, damn...

    I missed out all this time. She puts in the work and doesn't complain. Kandii. Very good mic.

    Skills especially the head bobbing motion she does. Michelle. Sexy b... Something about her I like.

    Oak.

  6. #26498

    Been awhile

    Be a while since I've had time to hit the loops so my contacts have dried up. Would anyone willing to pm me with some contacts to try this afternoon? I'd really appreciate it.

  7. #26497

    BP Crystal

    Drove through BP when I spotted this very attractive lady walking along 4th. When she turned her head, it was Crystal. I haven't seen her since she left for Florida and thought I'd never see her again. Wow! She looked good! Made the scoop and took her to my favorite Notel for a "reunion. " She had put on some much needed weight, her hair was much longer and did I mention she looked good. Session was stellar as always.

    She mentioned she will be in Baltimore at least until mid-October. She has a cell for now but who knows how long she'll have it.

  8. #26496
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger83  [View Original Post]
    Holy hell! I can't believe she used to look that way. I've only known her to be the stick figure that she is now. Amazing.
    I also rmember her when CLS took those pics. I've even seen her when she was clean, and she had a fantastic body. I'm mean real nice! Peace.

  9. #26495
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger83  [View Original Post]
    Holy hell! I can't believe she used to look that way. I've only known her to be the stick figure that she is now. Amazing.
    I remember those days. She was living at 112.

  10. #26494

    The past

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely a lot of fun to play with. I wish she had a phone. This is her when I first met her about three or four years ago. She had just turned twenty two. Unfortunately her current lifestyle has her looking WAY older than her twenty six years.
    Holy hell! I can't believe she used to look that way. I've only known her to be the stick figure that she is now. Amazing.

  11. #26493
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Can only hope NT doesn't want to make $$$ off his vids. Lord knows we'll pay for them!
    Thanks. I'm sharing, not selling.

  12. #26492

    Looking

    Anyone know where jill be at and at what time.

  13. #26491

    Ashley

    Had the itch so decided to take a cruise around the loop to see who was out and there wasn't very many. Dawn, step sitting in her usual block, a little BSW on the circle and that was it. Kept at it for three turns and decided to grab some grub at KFC to kill some time. Went back at it after and found little Ashley near Wilkens and Payson, scooping her up and heading off to Pierre's for some fun. Got to the room and she shed her clothes, revealing her tiny, spinner body. After a few minutes of well executed head, I put her on her back and covered her, driving into her tight little puss. She wrapped her legs around my waist and started matching me thrust for thrust, moaning softly in my ear. She got very wet very quickly which served to push me to the edge and then shoved me over it by nipping one of my nipples with her teeth. I responded by pumping her full of baby batter, collapsing on top of her to catch my breath. I detached from her and cleaned up, paying the tab of. 40 plus a Lincoln for being a no drama, no hassle date. No digits (typical story, phone was stolen out of the flop house she crashes in) but definitely on the list to repeat.

  14. #26490

    Videos for $$$

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Can only hope NT doesn't want to make $$$ off his vids. Lord knows we'll pay for them!
    It looks like somebody is trying to capitalize off of the free videos that were shared by our fellow members.

  15. #26489
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure how to address this , because it really is none of my business. If some SW wants to try BP or other means of making money, that's their business. I just hope they are aware of the adds and vids out there.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ourly/11751489

    www.trybbc.com
    Can only hope NT doesn't want to make $$$ off his vids. Lord knows we'll pay for them!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape