Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26455

    Looking

    Anyone know where jill be at and at what time.

  2. #26454

    Ashley

    Had the itch so decided to take a cruise around the loop to see who was out and there wasn't very many. Dawn, step sitting in her usual block, a little BSW on the circle and that was it. Kept at it for three turns and decided to grab some grub at KFC to kill some time. Went back at it after and found little Ashley near Wilkens and Payson, scooping her up and heading off to Pierre's for some fun. Got to the room and she shed her clothes, revealing her tiny, spinner body. After a few minutes of well executed head, I put her on her back and covered her, driving into her tight little puss. She wrapped her legs around my waist and started matching me thrust for thrust, moaning softly in my ear. She got very wet very quickly which served to push me to the edge and then shoved me over it by nipping one of my nipples with her teeth. I responded by pumping her full of baby batter, collapsing on top of her to catch my breath. I detached from her and cleaned up, paying the tab of. 40 plus a Lincoln for being a no drama, no hassle date. No digits (typical story, phone was stolen out of the flop house she crashes in) but definitely on the list to repeat.

  3. #26453

    Videos for $$$

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Can only hope NT doesn't want to make $$$ off his vids. Lord knows we'll pay for them!
    It looks like somebody is trying to capitalize off of the free videos that were shared by our fellow members.

  4. #26452
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure how to address this , because it really is none of my business. If some SW wants to try BP or other means of making money, that's their business. I just hope they are aware of the adds and vids out there.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ourly/11751489

    www.trybbc.com
    Can only hope NT doesn't want to make $$$ off his vids. Lord knows we'll pay for them!

  5. #26451

    Feel the same

    Quote Originally Posted by OceansideFun  [View Original Post]
    I doubt Kiara knows. I believe this is the Cashout character. If they don't know, he is in the wrong, very wrong!
    I hate to say it but I think it's him just by the style of the video itself and if he's doing this it's not right but by tge same token nobe of my business.

  6. #26450

    Tiffany after work

    I haven't been able to get out for awhile but I managed to today. Around 4:30 this afternoon I headed to the w / w stroll. Went down Wilkins and saw nothing till I got to the circle. The only one outside was tiffany so I made the scoop. We headed to pierres and went upstairs. Negotiated for half and half for standard tuition. She's a decent girl and went right to work good skills but my God she is too Damn skinny. Loose skin just hangs off her. It's not attractive at all. Anyway she gets the job done and I took her back to the circle. I probably won't repeat. Decent girl but the lifestyle is going to kill her. At the circle when I dropped her off, I saw BSW Moe and another young WSW I never saw before. But I was out of time and had to go. Be safe and happy hunting fellas.

  7. #26449

    Kiaria

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure how to address this , because it really is none of my business. If some SW wants to try BP or other means of making money, that's their business. I just hope they are aware of the adds and vids out there.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ourly/11751489

    www.trybbc.com
    I doubt Kiara knows. I believe this is the Cashout character. If they don't know, he is in the wrong, very wrong!

  8. #26448
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka  [View Original Post]
    The best pussy I've had in a while. Her bf is in jail. But my GOD. That pussy!
    Does this Jen have a.

    PaRagon her left arm / shoulder?

  9. #26447

    Pimping

    I am not sure how to address this , because it really is none of my business. If some SW wants to try BP or other means of making money, that's their business. I just hope they are aware of the adds and vids out there.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ourly/11751489

    www.trybbc.com

  10. #26446
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

    He's been a member longer than you have. I keep telling you guys to take shit like this to the fight thread.

    A2

  11. #26445
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka  [View Original Post]
    Found Jen last night around 8:30 on Pontiac. A snug fit she was and clean to boot. Got the water works going immediately. Sadly no digits. Anyway she's about 5'7" dark hair and slim. Had a very good time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka  [View Original Post]
    The best pussy I've had in a while. Her bf is in jail. But my GOD. That pussy!
    That's the one. Yes that pussy!

  12. #26444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Natalie

    I saw Natalie over the weekend. As always a good time. She still has a very difficult time fitting me into her pussy though. But her blowjob is great with lots of attention to the boys. As I've said many times, she hates the taste of cum so if you cum in her mouth she'll be getting it back out as quickly as she can. She has a new phone number (Again!) And it is available to contributing seniors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natalie1.PNG‎   Natalie2.PNG‎   Natalie3.PNG‎   Natalie4.PNG‎   Natalie5.PNG‎  

    Natalie6.PNG‎   Natalie7.PNG‎   Natalie8.PNG‎   Natalie9.jpg‎  

  13. #26443
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know this site? There are videos of our favorite girls on there. Tagging style seems to look like a fellow mongers that posts on here regularly. CharmCityClips DOT com. Kinda wanted someone's opinion on this. Get at a raBBit.



    raBBit
    I like the idea but that's dipping into my monger money at $5. 50 to view each clip. No thanks.

  14. #26442

    re: Charm City Clips

    Does anyone know this site? There are videos of our favorite girls on there. Tagging style seems to look like a fellow mongers that posts on here regularly. CharmCityClips DOT com. Kinda wanted someone's opinion on this. Get at a raBBit.

    raBBit

  15. #26441

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka  [View Original Post]
    Found Jen last night around 8:30 on Pontiac. A snug fit she was and clean to boot. Got the water works going immediately. Sadly no digits. Anyway she's about 5'7" dark hair and slim. Had a very good time.
    The best pussy I've had in a while. Her bf is in jail. But my GOD. That pussy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape