rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26488

    Feel the same

    Quote Originally Posted by OceansideFun  [View Original Post]
    I doubt Kiara knows. I believe this is the Cashout character. If they don't know, he is in the wrong, very wrong!
    I hate to say it but I think it's him just by the style of the video itself and if he's doing this it's not right but by tge same token nobe of my business.

  2. #26487

    Tiffany after work

    I haven't been able to get out for awhile but I managed to today. Around 4:30 this afternoon I headed to the w / w stroll. Went down Wilkins and saw nothing till I got to the circle. The only one outside was tiffany so I made the scoop. We headed to pierres and went upstairs. Negotiated for half and half for standard tuition. She's a decent girl and went right to work good skills but my God she is too Damn skinny. Loose skin just hangs off her. It's not attractive at all. Anyway she gets the job done and I took her back to the circle. I probably won't repeat. Decent girl but the lifestyle is going to kill her. At the circle when I dropped her off, I saw BSW Moe and another young WSW I never saw before. But I was out of time and had to go. Be safe and happy hunting fellas.

  3. #26486

    Kiaria

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure how to address this , because it really is none of my business. If some SW wants to try BP or other means of making money, that's their business. I just hope they are aware of the adds and vids out there.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ourly/11751489

    www.trybbc.com
    I doubt Kiara knows. I believe this is the Cashout character. If they don't know, he is in the wrong, very wrong!

  4. #26485
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka  [View Original Post]
    The best pussy I've had in a while. Her bf is in jail. But my GOD. That pussy!
    Does this Jen have a.

    PaRagon her left arm / shoulder?

  5. #26484

    Pimping

    I am not sure how to address this , because it really is none of my business. If some SW wants to try BP or other means of making money, that's their business. I just hope they are aware of the adds and vids out there.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ourly/11751489

    www.trybbc.com

  6. #26483
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

    He's been a member longer than you have. I keep telling you guys to take shit like this to the fight thread.

    A2

  7. #26482
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka  [View Original Post]
    Found Jen last night around 8:30 on Pontiac. A snug fit she was and clean to boot. Got the water works going immediately. Sadly no digits. Anyway she's about 5'7" dark hair and slim. Had a very good time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka  [View Original Post]
    The best pussy I've had in a while. Her bf is in jail. But my GOD. That pussy!
    That's the one. Yes that pussy!

  8. #26481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Natalie

    I saw Natalie over the weekend. As always a good time. She still has a very difficult time fitting me into her pussy though. But her blowjob is great with lots of attention to the boys. As I've said many times, she hates the taste of cum so if you cum in her mouth she'll be getting it back out as quickly as she can. She has a new phone number (Again!) And it is available to contributing seniors.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natalie1.PNG‎   Natalie2.PNG‎   Natalie3.PNG‎   Natalie4.PNG‎   Natalie5.PNG‎  

    Natalie6.PNG‎   Natalie7.PNG‎   Natalie8.PNG‎   Natalie9.jpg‎  

  9. #26480
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know this site? There are videos of our favorite girls on there. Tagging style seems to look like a fellow mongers that posts on here regularly. CharmCityClips DOT com. Kinda wanted someone's opinion on this. Get at a raBBit.



    raBBit
    I like the idea but that's dipping into my monger money at $5. 50 to view each clip. No thanks.

  10. #26479

    re: Charm City Clips

    Does anyone know this site? There are videos of our favorite girls on there. Tagging style seems to look like a fellow mongers that posts on here regularly. CharmCityClips DOT com. Kinda wanted someone's opinion on this. Get at a raBBit.

    raBBit

  11. #26478

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka  [View Original Post]
    Found Jen last night around 8:30 on Pontiac. A snug fit she was and clean to boot. Got the water works going immediately. Sadly no digits. Anyway she's about 5'7" dark hair and slim. Had a very good time.
    The best pussy I've had in a while. Her bf is in jail. But my GOD. That pussy!

  12. #26477

    BP stroll

    Fair haven I spotted two walking behind me as I headed to Patapsco so I circled back to pick up Renea. I have seen her before but she went as Stacy then. Took her back to the crib and got a full GFE. Kissing and all. Dropped her off at the motel where her baby brother was and proceeded through again to spot a little blond spinner named Kate in the alley past Pontiac. What a sport she was. Even though her money maker hurt she took it like a pro and had no signs of abuse even though she admitted to falling off the wagon. Got digits for both have no permission to share. Spinner Kate was dressed like evil kenevil in an all white jump suit. Glad I stopped.

  13. #26476

    BSW Ashley from the circle, the pregnant one

    Picked her up the other night around 10 pm. Said she was 18 years old but I swear a few weeks ago she had said something different. Decided to go for it. Claimed she was born in 97. She is about 5'7 150 lbs 7 months pregnant. Nice plump titties. Discussed a normal rate with a tip for a catch but failed to catch a drop. I was highly disappointed but still tipped to stay on the good side of things. Said she did no drugs and was just out to make money. I probably would not repeat unless I was in a pinch. And sometimes, you can get caught in a pinch. Shared her digits with me. BJ was not good at all. Almost seemed like she just didn't know what she was doing.

  14. #26475

    Short round

    Caught up with my civi friend Early sat morning. Perfect session.
    Busy w / peeps all day Saturday, then made the rounds. Lot of traffic. People at carroll park.
    Heard from star but she was obviously on a bender.
    Made mistake going by circle & picked up a Katy I mistook for Crystal. Nice body, poor attitude. Like Kayla.
    Just wanted to get paid. Should have just given her well money.
    Bitched on the way to my spot, wanted money uo front. I gave her 1/2. Don't do this or that.
    Rushed me. Trying to get to another date so I called the game. Took her back to circle. Didn't give her the other 1/2.
    Decent head. Too quick. Lousy fuck. Only doggie. No completion. Will not repeat. Waste of time cokehead.
    Found Heather at BBs. Took her back and got a great session. Found out she's Darlene's cousin.
    Will definitely repeat.

  15. #26474
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    Tried a notel visit with Melissa from SA and was unimpressed. Coulda been my fault but the I'm picking up yhe tab. Many better options out there.
    She is a pleaser, you can fuck her for an hr, anal and she is ok with it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape