Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 692 of 871 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 742 792 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 13054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2689
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed209  [View Original Post]
    Check out rub maps dot com.

    Also, this spot isn't necessarily a parlor, but consistent quality for the $.

    http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.co...r-fun/57679045
    Been to this one, as well. Tend to have gals who are little younger (early 20's), but service is uneven. Have had good and bad there. FS is always offered 120/30, but have yet to get BBBJ or BBFS.

  2. #2688

    BBBJ Massage somewhere on the westside?

    Anyone know of a quality place somewhere on the westside (Santa Monica to Beverly Hills or so) where a monger can get some good dome? Lookin for a CIM or CIMWS, or is that too much to ask?

  3. #2687
    Quote Originally Posted by UrPalSpidey  [View Original Post]
    Seen a few while driving down Sepulveda just don't know which ones are full legit and which ones offer HE.
    If they char more than 60/ hr and the person who answered the door doesn't speak English. It isn't 100% legit.

  4. #2686

    Yup!

    Quote Originally Posted by UrPalSpidey  [View Original Post]
    New in the area any good places with CBJ or FS?
    Check out rub maps dot com.

    Also, this spot isn't necessarily a parlor, but consistent quality for the $.

    http://sanfernandovalley.backpage.co...r-fun/57679045

  5. #2685
    Quote Originally Posted by UrPalSpidey  [View Original Post]
    Seen a few while driving down Sepulveda just don't know which ones are full legit and which ones offer HE.
    That's my hood! If you can stomach walking past the outdoor deli just South of Washington, you will get lucky, I suspect. Don't know how they've stayed open with the deli popping up next to their entrance. Talk about walk of shame.

  6. #2684
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgoesinyours  [View Original Post]
    No, those don't exist in Southern California.
    Seen a few while driving down Sepulveda just don't know which ones are full legit and which ones offer HE.

  7. #2683
    Quote Originally Posted by UrPalSpidey  [View Original Post]
    New in the area any good places with CBJ or FS?
    No, those don't exist in Southern California.

  8. #2682

    Mar Vista

    New in the area any good places with CBJ or FS?

  9. #2681
    Quote Originally Posted by Crzyed  [View Original Post]
    Hey Adm888, your mailbox is full.
    Just cleaned it up.

  10. #2680

    Chinatown

    Hey Adm888, your mailbox is full.

  11. #2679
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers.

    I've been in a mood for teasing, strange as it may be, so can anyone recommend some hotties who only do legit massage work? Just feel like getting rubbed down by a good looking girl without any release.
    Well, the best I've had is Helen at Asian Grace on Pico. She will give an HE, but you can always tell her not to go to that step. Best tease ever. The laundry ladies at Man Han Tang also do good tease, and may or may not offer to finish you off.

    PM if you need deets.

  12. #2678

    Sakura

    Stopped by and drew Mya, a middle aged Korean lady. Probably in her late 30's, or early 40's, nice artificial cees, with a mom's paunch and the attendant consequences from having a couple of kids. Her massage technique was pleasant. Conversation was limited, although she seemed to understand more English than most. On the flip, no oral contact was permitted (anywhere), and she wasn't that enthusiastic about changing positions. But things came to an inevitable conclusion, and I left reasonably satisfied, along with a nice hug, smile, and bottle of water. Standard fee and tip.

  13. #2677

    Legit Hotties

    Hi fellow mongers.

    I've been in a mood for teasing, strange as it may be, so can anyone recommend some hotties who only do legit massage work? Just feel like getting rubbed down by a good looking girl without any release.

  14. #2676
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinHood2  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    I'm a senior member from Boston and I'll be in Los Angeles the weekend of September 18-20 staying in the L. A. Live area downtown. I found posts on BP for several AMPs within about a 2 mile radius of where I'll be staying on James M. Wood Blvd. , W. Olympic Blvd. ,S. Vermont, and S. Alvarado.

    Can anyone give me some advice on which to try and which to avoid as well as who I might ask for. I will not have a car so I'm with on foot or taxi. If you know of someone that does does outcalls and would come to my hotel at L. A. Live I'd appreciate the info.

    PM is fine.

    If I can help you guys out in the Boston area I'd be happy to do so.

    RH2.
    What are you looking for as far as age, size, and shape? I can help if I know what you are looking for. There is a ton of places down there.

  15. #2675

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by TD2012  [View Original Post]
    Is Gigi's spa still open? Please pm me info if you can.
    Went to Gigi today.

    Same as it ever was.

    Chloe had about the best set of real tits I've seen in along time!!

    Wham-Bam. Gracious!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape