Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 691 of 868 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 741 791 ... LastLast
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 13020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2670

    Mar Vista

    New in the area any good places with CBJ or FS?

  2. #2669
    Quote Originally Posted by Crzyed  [View Original Post]
    Hey Adm888, your mailbox is full.
    Just cleaned it up.

  3. #2668

    Chinatown

    Hey Adm888, your mailbox is full.

  4. #2667
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers.

    I've been in a mood for teasing, strange as it may be, so can anyone recommend some hotties who only do legit massage work? Just feel like getting rubbed down by a good looking girl without any release.
    Well, the best I've had is Helen at Asian Grace on Pico. She will give an HE, but you can always tell her not to go to that step. Best tease ever. The laundry ladies at Man Han Tang also do good tease, and may or may not offer to finish you off.

    PM if you need deets.

  5. #2666

    Sakura

    Stopped by and drew Mya, a middle aged Korean lady. Probably in her late 30's, or early 40's, nice artificial cees, with a mom's paunch and the attendant consequences from having a couple of kids. Her massage technique was pleasant. Conversation was limited, although she seemed to understand more English than most. On the flip, no oral contact was permitted (anywhere), and she wasn't that enthusiastic about changing positions. But things came to an inevitable conclusion, and I left reasonably satisfied, along with a nice hug, smile, and bottle of water. Standard fee and tip.

  6. #2665

    Legit Hotties

    Hi fellow mongers.

    I've been in a mood for teasing, strange as it may be, so can anyone recommend some hotties who only do legit massage work? Just feel like getting rubbed down by a good looking girl without any release.

  7. #2664
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinHood2  [View Original Post]
    Hello All,

    I'm a senior member from Boston and I'll be in Los Angeles the weekend of September 18-20 staying in the L. A. Live area downtown. I found posts on BP for several AMPs within about a 2 mile radius of where I'll be staying on James M. Wood Blvd. , W. Olympic Blvd. ,S. Vermont, and S. Alvarado.

    Can anyone give me some advice on which to try and which to avoid as well as who I might ask for. I will not have a car so I'm with on foot or taxi. If you know of someone that does does outcalls and would come to my hotel at L. A. Live I'd appreciate the info.

    PM is fine.

    If I can help you guys out in the Boston area I'd be happy to do so.

    RH2.
    What are you looking for as far as age, size, and shape? I can help if I know what you are looking for. There is a ton of places down there.

  8. #2663

    Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by TD2012  [View Original Post]
    Is Gigi's spa still open? Please pm me info if you can.
    Went to Gigi today.

    Same as it ever was.

    Chloe had about the best set of real tits I've seen in along time!!

    Wham-Bam. Gracious!

  9. #2662

    Visiting a couple days.

    Going to be staying in downtown LA, but no rental car, so I'm wondering if there's a place within walking distance of the Biltmore.

    PM is fine. Thanks for any tips.

  10. #2661

    Need a little help

    Hello All,

    I'm a senior member from Boston and I'll be in Los Angeles the weekend of September 18-20 staying in the L. A. Live area downtown. I found posts on BP for several AMPs within about a 2 mile radius of where I'll be staying on James M. Wood Blvd. , W. Olympic Blvd. ,S. Vermont, and S. Alvarado.

    Can anyone give me some advice on which to try and which to avoid as well as who I might ask for. I will not have a car so I'm with on foot or taxi. If you know of someone that does does outcalls and would come to my hotel at L. A. Live I'd appreciate the info.

    PM is fine.

    If I can help you guys out in the Boston area I'd be happy to do so.

    RH2.

  11. #2660
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed209  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's the one.

  12. #2659

    Eco?

    Quote Originally Posted by OkiChimpo  [View Original Post]
    Missed this post. Thanks anyway, maybe on my next trip. Ended up at Eco again. Had April who took care of my Latina lust. About 5'10" with heels, pretty face, big fake tits, big ass, and flat stomach! No dfk and no BBBJ but she let me fuck her in the ass. Finished in Italian. I really like this place. Mama is super cool.
    Is this the same Eco?

    http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massag...rance-ca-19643

  13. #2658
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed209  [View Original Post]
    I like this place!

    http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massag...geles-ca-18680

    Don't be disturbed if a guy answers the door.
    Missed this post. Thanks anyway, maybe on my next trip. Ended up at Eco again. Had April who took care of my Latina lust. About 5'10" with heels, pretty face, big fake tits, big ass, and flat stomach! No dfk and no BBBJ but she let me fuck her in the ass. Finished in Italian. I really like this place. Mama is super cool.

  14. #2657

    Gigi's

    Is Gigi's spa still open? Please pm me info if you can.

  15. #2656
    Quote Originally Posted by NcPantyHose2  [View Original Post]
    Visiting LA Monday and like to visit the hotest vietnames AMP you have. Specifically looking for a very petite small chested beauty willing to massage while wearing pantyhose and heels. Also braces or quirky glasses are a turn on as well. Please pm with any suggestions. Thank you!
    Need to head to The Oc for that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape