Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,011 to 35,025 of 61438
-
09-14-15 19:17 #26428Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Best BBFS
Okay guy, I'm taking a poll here on who is the best BBFS girl out there? All voices heard and all opinions respected. Okay 1, 2, 3. Go!
-
09-14-15 19:02 #26427Senior Member

Posts: 283New (to me) Talent
Marriage drama so went for a cruise for some stress relief.
A few around PP. Mostly usual like Slim Nikki, a few others (can't remember names) and also say Kandii at the loop. She was looking mighty good but wondered what led her back out on the corner. Was in the mood for something new so passed on by. SA was completely bare. CB / be yielded nothing new. Saw about 6 girls on Pontiac and passed on all. Circled around on Washburn and saw a familiar face walking. Cute one too. About 5 ft 6, thick thighs and a plump donkey (booty) with be cups and dirty blonde hair. She was wearing brown shorts and a light colored t-shirt. Wasn't sure if she was a civil or not so I passed her and stopped. She actually turns around and comes on in. Introduced herself as Julia. Thought she looked familiar but name doesn't ring a bed. 25 yr old Italian hottie about a 8 on civil scale. Didn't have much time for the works so pipe cleaning while on the highway. Negotiated standard with tip if she was good. She bragged about how good she was and thought about dropping her back off. EVERYTIME a girl brags about her head game, it's always horrible but she was too hot so said screw it and went for it. DAMN! Was I glad I did. Perfect suction, tongue work, DT with self-gagging, sloppy hand work on the nuts, and even the moans. Damn fellas, NEVER EVER had my dick sucked like this before. Grabbed that ass and squeezed and rubbed the kitty. Very responsive to my play and started with even better head work. Had me popping in 10 minutes.
Very cool chicken and laid back. Discussed motel options and she said she is game for almost anything including the booty. Told me she loves sex too and actually is a squirter. Got her number (no minutes of course) and gave her status Dard plus. 1 tip. Dropped her off back on Washburn.
Will definitely repeat with this one. Gave her my number as well. Hopefully, we meet up again and have a nasty fuckfest. Will get pics and video to share.
-
09-14-15 18:49 #26426Regular Member

Posts: 6Bsw wsw
Looking for a nice looking BSW or WSW with nice bodies that will let you hit all 3 holes.
-
09-14-15 16:39 #26425Senior Member

Posts: 977Brooke from Conklin
Was out the other night, came across Brooke up by the stop signs and dropped her back off in the same spot. She must live right there. Says she doesn't walk but uses her phone. Had a lot of tattoos cover her whole upper left side of her back. Think she said 24. About 5'5 125 lbs. Decent service and took direction well. Would repeat if in a pinch but wouldn't go looking for her like I would Cee Cee, Kitti, Taylor or Jaylin. Those are my top 4 to spot. Standard donation with tip. Shared her digits with me but said she was out of minutes.
-
09-14-15 13:09 #26424Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii's Butt
A couple guys asked if I had any pictures of Kandii's butt. Got a lot but this was the easiest to find.
-
09-14-15 10:14 #26423Senior Member

Posts: 229I picked up Summer for the 1st time in awhile, by the circle last night. At 1st I didn't recognize her. She looked different, in a good way. Took her back to my place. Went down to the basement. Sat on the couch. She started me off with a BBBJ. Was very good, but she kept stopping. Said she had a sore tooth. Had her put some lube on me and stroke it with her hand. Got me nice and hard. She sat on the couch with her legs up and spread out. I got on top and fucked her missionary BBFS until I came inside her. Gave her. 60 Took her back to Baltimore. Dropped her off at Mount and Pratt. Good date.
Originally Posted by Norman2759
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-15 09:57 #26422Senior Member

Posts: 42A2
When did I piss you off? I have 26 posts. Joe.
Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-15 03:53 #26421Senior Member

Posts: 505re: PAWG Nikki
I got some of that this past weekend too. OMG that ass was phat and kitty was wet. Glad I finally got to try this one out myself. And happy to have her back around. .
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
raBBit
-
09-14-15 01:31 #26420Senior Member

Posts: 2419Milf boned
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1372/milf-boned.html
Watching that wave move on that PAWG as she takes that wood. Love this shit.
-
09-14-15 01:08 #26419Senior Member

Posts: 2419Nikki vs Woodrow
-
09-14-15 00:25 #26418Senior Member

Posts: 2419Nikki returns.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1368/do...thickness.html
PAWG Nikki is carrying that Ranee thickness right now.
-
09-13-15 21:06 #26417Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Young Neden
Regardless. Good young neden!
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-15 19:08 #26416Senior Member

Posts: 81Possible PM??
A2 thanks so much for the reply. Is there anyway I can send you a Private Message. It's just something I was wondering about that I do not want to post publicly. If not, that's okay.
Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-15 18:05 #26415Regular Member

Posts: 19Kiara
Has anyone seen Kiara lately?
-
09-13-15 16:37 #26414Senior Member

Posts: 1788Jenna
Jenna was looking for a visit from old friends who have her number. These are pictures from earlier this year. If you have her number give her a call. You already know what a good date she is.











Reply With Quote





