Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26428

    re: Best BBFS

    Okay guy, I'm taking a poll here on who is the best BBFS girl out there? All voices heard and all opinions respected. Okay 1, 2, 3. Go!

  2. #26427

    New (to me) Talent

    Marriage drama so went for a cruise for some stress relief.

    A few around PP. Mostly usual like Slim Nikki, a few others (can't remember names) and also say Kandii at the loop. She was looking mighty good but wondered what led her back out on the corner. Was in the mood for something new so passed on by. SA was completely bare. CB / be yielded nothing new. Saw about 6 girls on Pontiac and passed on all. Circled around on Washburn and saw a familiar face walking. Cute one too. About 5 ft 6, thick thighs and a plump donkey (booty) with be cups and dirty blonde hair. She was wearing brown shorts and a light colored t-shirt. Wasn't sure if she was a civil or not so I passed her and stopped. She actually turns around and comes on in. Introduced herself as Julia. Thought she looked familiar but name doesn't ring a bed. 25 yr old Italian hottie about a 8 on civil scale. Didn't have much time for the works so pipe cleaning while on the highway. Negotiated standard with tip if she was good. She bragged about how good she was and thought about dropping her back off. EVERYTIME a girl brags about her head game, it's always horrible but she was too hot so said screw it and went for it. DAMN! Was I glad I did. Perfect suction, tongue work, DT with self-gagging, sloppy hand work on the nuts, and even the moans. Damn fellas, NEVER EVER had my dick sucked like this before. Grabbed that ass and squeezed and rubbed the kitty. Very responsive to my play and started with even better head work. Had me popping in 10 minutes.

    Very cool chicken and laid back. Discussed motel options and she said she is game for almost anything including the booty. Told me she loves sex too and actually is a squirter. Got her number (no minutes of course) and gave her status Dard plus. 1 tip. Dropped her off back on Washburn.

    Will definitely repeat with this one. Gave her my number as well. Hopefully, we meet up again and have a nasty fuckfest. Will get pics and video to share.

  3. #26426

    Bsw wsw

    Looking for a nice looking BSW or WSW with nice bodies that will let you hit all 3 holes.

  4. #26425

    Brooke from Conklin

    Was out the other night, came across Brooke up by the stop signs and dropped her back off in the same spot. She must live right there. Says she doesn't walk but uses her phone. Had a lot of tattoos cover her whole upper left side of her back. Think she said 24. About 5'5 125 lbs. Decent service and took direction well. Would repeat if in a pinch but wouldn't go looking for her like I would Cee Cee, Kitti, Taylor or Jaylin. Those are my top 4 to spot. Standard donation with tip. Shared her digits with me but said she was out of minutes.

  5. #26424
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Kandii's Butt

    A couple guys asked if I had any pictures of Kandii's butt. Got a lot but this was the easiest to find.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii10.PNG‎  

  6. #26423
    I picked up Summer for the 1st time in awhile, by the circle last night. At 1st I didn't recognize her. She looked different, in a good way. Took her back to my place. Went down to the basement. Sat on the couch. She started me off with a BBBJ. Was very good, but she kept stopping. Said she had a sore tooth. Had her put some lube on me and stroke it with her hand. Got me nice and hard. She sat on the couch with her legs up and spread out. I got on top and fucked her missionary BBFS until I came inside her. Gave her. 60 Took her back to Baltimore. Dropped her off at Mount and Pratt. Good date.

    Quote Originally Posted by Norman2759  [View Original Post]
    I too saw Summer for the first time in a while, I believe it was on Friday. And I too was unable to stop long enough for a visit. We talked for a few minutes, I saw the dog bite scars on her arm; that must have been painful.

    Is this the red-haired Lilly, AKA Beth? If so let us know how that goes.

    Norm.

  7. #26422

    A2

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy  [View Original Post]
    A2 thanks so much for the reply. Is there anyway I can send you a Private Message. It's just something I was wondering about that I do not want to post publicly. If not, that's okay.
    When did I piss you off? I have 26 posts. Joe.

  8. #26421

    re: PAWG Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1372/milf-boned.html

    Watching that wave move on that PAWG as she takes that wood. Love this shit.
    I got some of that this past weekend too. OMG that ass was phat and kitty was wet. Glad I finally got to try this one out myself. And happy to have her back around. .

    raBBit

  9. #26420

    Milf boned

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1372/milf-boned.html

    Watching that wave move on that PAWG as she takes that wood. Love this shit.

  10. #26419

  11. #26418

    Nikki returns.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1368/do...thickness.html

    PAWG Nikki is carrying that Ranee thickness right now.

  12. #26417

    re: Young Neden

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Here's his big toe.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...image=11645668

    And is she 3 months pregnant, or just have a pouch?

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...70&oid=9685019
    Regardless. Good young neden!

  13. #26416

    Possible PM??

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy  [View Original Post]
    How exactly does one get Senior Status? I've been on the site for almost a year. I do not post a lot because I don't get out a lot. Who decides when someone becomes a senior?

    Six months and 25 posts without pissing me off. So far you have done two of the three. Do the third and you will automatically get upgraded. Make sure you update your REAL ACTUAL address so we can send you your key to the executive washroom and teach you the secret handshake.

    A2
    A2 thanks so much for the reply. Is there anyway I can send you a Private Message. It's just something I was wondering about that I do not want to post publicly. If not, that's okay.

  14. #26415

    Kiara

    Has anyone seen Kiara lately?

  15. #26414
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Jenna

    Jenna was looking for a visit from old friends who have her number. These are pictures from earlier this year. If you have her number give her a call. You already know what a good date she is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jenna1.PNG‎   Jenna2.PNG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape