Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1127

    Best recommendation ever!

    Lingding, who are you and who is Carmen? Is there a link or any information on her? I hate to bother you, being this is your very first post, but if you are going to recommend we need to see her too, it would be nice to have a little more info than that she has problems (no shit?) but she actually has a head on her shoulders. I would like to know more about how far into her head can I shove my dick than have her solve a common core math problem. Hey that's just me though.

    Quote Originally Posted by LingStiff1987  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Carmen for awhile now. I enjoy the time I spend with her. She's got problems but she actually has a head on her shoulders, has goals, etc. I never leave dissappointed. For those of you who haven't dreamed with her. You definitly should.

    Ld.

  2. #1126

    Carmen

    I have been seeing Carmen for awhile now. I enjoy the time I spend with her. She's got problems but she actually has a head on her shoulders, has goals, etc. I never leave dissappointed. For those of you who haven't dreamed with her. You definitly should.

    Ld.

  3. #1125
    Quote Originally Posted by Count  [View Original Post]
    I never had a chance to meet with her, and heard she was out of the game. I would love to have an opportunity to meet with her. I had her contact info, but deleted it when I think it was Lou who said she was no longer available. Can anyone PM me the contact info for her, please! Thanks!
    Please don't ask other members for our precious utr's phone #'s.

    You claim to know someone who holds the key, I suggest you ask him.

    As a SM you should have known better.

    Sorry for being tough but they are protected for a reason.

    FSM.

  4. #1124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 236

    Amor

    I never had a chance to meet with her, and heard she was out of the game. I would love to have an opportunity to meet with her. I had her contact info, but deleted it when I think it was Lou who said she was no longer available. Can anyone PM me the contact info for her, please! Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    Was able to get the elusive Amor's number and set up a dream first thing Saturday am. Picked her up and went to the room she had in Cocoa for such meetings. Long lean body, easy convo, nice smile. And then the sundress came off, a body built for pleasure. I don't know if everyone's experience is like this but this woman is passionate, from the beginning, dfk, touching, moaning, BBBJ. The acronyms don't explain the heat this woman brings, she enjoys what she does. A reasonable donation for the dream and I left a very happy camper. Thanks Beautiful.

  5. #1123

    Amor

    Was able to get the elusive Amor's number and set up a dream first thing Saturday am. Picked her up and went to the room she had in Cocoa for such meetings. Long lean body, easy convo, nice smile. And then the sundress came off, a body built for pleasure. I don't know if everyone's experience is like this but this woman is passionate, from the beginning, dfk, touching, moaning, BBBJ. The acronyms don't explain the heat this woman brings, she enjoys what she does. A reasonable donation for the dream and I left a very happy camper. Thanks Beautiful.

  6. #1122
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLou  [View Original Post]
    I am suspect if any of these ads are legit. They look like they were all posted by the same person. I also noticed the 2nd link is a smoking hot bod in the pics and says she is a bbw in the text.
    Good point, didn't notice the bbw part.

  7. #1121
    Once again lou beats me to the punch, my exact thoughts sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLou  [View Original Post]
    I am suspect if any of these ads are legit. They look like they were all posted by the same person. I also noticed the 2nd link is a smoking hot bod in the pics and says she is a bbw in the text.

  8. #1120

    Tgtbt?

    I am suspect if any of these ads are legit. They look like they were all posted by the same person. I also noticed the 2nd link is a smoking hot bod in the pics and says she is a bbw in the text.

    Quote Originally Posted by Animall  [View Original Post]
    Also found these, but not finding reports on this forum about them:

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ecial/13213903

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...shell/13349293

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...xotic/13382803

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...me-21/13462883

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ughty/13222742

    This seems like a lot of new talent in the area going unused. Or is everyone keeping it close to the chest. Yea just thought about that. Please, PM me if open discussion is uncomfortable.

  9. #1119

    Erin

    Hey sirs, just heard from little blondie Erin, her date for tnite cancelled last minute so if any of ya SM's that have her digits have some free time and want a very greatful little minx for tnite hit her up.

  10. #1118
    Quote Originally Posted by Animall  [View Original Post]
    Also found these, but not finding reports on this forum about them:

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ecial/13213903

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...shell/13349293

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...xotic/13382803

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...me-21/13462883

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ughty/13222742

    This seems like a lot of new talent in the area going unused. Or is everyone keeping it close to the chest. Yea just thought about that. Please, PM me if open discussion is uncomfortable.
    Looks hot. Maybe you should let us know. I prefer girls who don't travel. Keeps the Mario's in the county.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...shell/13349293

    Spinner right there.

  11. #1117

    Can anyone enlighten

    Also found these, but not finding reports on this forum about them:

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ecial/13213903

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...shell/13349293

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...xotic/13382803

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...me-21/13462883

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ughty/13222742

    This seems like a lot of new talent in the area going unused. Or is everyone keeping it close to the chest. Yea just thought about that. Please, PM me if open discussion is uncomfortable.

  12. #1116

    Chocolate, flavor, ethnicity?

    Does anyone. Have any info on these links. They look new but I haven't see anyone post about these. If I'm overlooking please point me to them.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...-dont/13000521

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...light/12935550

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...y-wait/6763205

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...scale/12938069

  13. #1115
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #1114

    Holy Shit.

    I guess you never make a mistake or do something that you didn't realize was going to be an issue? This is way overboard for something so minor. If you are worried whether every provider is careful with information, whether it's on her phone or laptop or whatever, you should get out of this hobby now. I can 100% guarantee you that many providers are either too strung out or just too scatter brained to be thinking about keeping your information secure. Mistress didn't do anything to warrant a public ass chewing in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by DriftWood1  [View Original Post]
    So, you have a need for roses but your "roommate" is dumb enough to post shit and ruin your business?

    I'd hate to know how sloppy you are with your phone.

  15. #1113
    Guess I'm late to the party, call me confused about these posts LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistresscarmen  [View Original Post]
    I didn't write that. Left website pulled up and left computer. Soooo my roomate thought it would be funny to write that stupid crap.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape