Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26279

  2. #26278
    Quote Originally Posted by Hovito  [View Original Post]
    Stephanie has a lot of blonde highlights in her hair and is taller. I think the short black haired Hispanic looking girl is the one mentioned a couple weeks age. I also saw her about 8 PM one evening near the circle but when I came back around she was gone. Looked good and seemed very friendly.
    Somebody on this, or do I have to take a day & recon this for the real?

    I know somebody has the 411 on that girl.

  3. #26277

    Mistery girl

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Any more info on her?
    Stephanie has a lot of blonde highlights in her hair and is taller. I think the short black haired Hispanic looking girl is the one mentioned a couple weeks age. I also saw her about 8 PM one evening near the circle but when I came back around she was gone. Looked good and seemed very friendly.

  4. #26276
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was that black and white mixed girl Stephanie. She had blue shorts on Saturday. Her skin looked a little darker, but I thought it was just the sun tanning her skin.
    Any more info on her?

  5. #26275

    Re: Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by AmCreep  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this crystal lately.
    I saw her back in mid July. She told me then that she was going to be a guest of the state, so I presume that's where she is.

  6. #26274

    I saw her Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Dropped off Tiffany a little before midnite on Fulton and say a young short, black haired spinner type walking across wilkins.

    Looked a little Hispanic, 5' maybe was built little package. I asked Tff who she was, and she said she didn't know.

    Anything? I went around the corner & she was history quick.
    I thought it was that black and white mixed girl Stephanie. She had blue shorts on Saturday. Her skin looked a little darker, but I thought it was just the sun tanning her skin.

  7. #26273

    Sunday Herald Mail Page A7

    Read it or see my post on Hagerstown SW forum. Would like to know what you all think of this?

  8. #26272
    Quote Originally Posted by Propellor  [View Original Post]
    Cruised BP and CB mid morning today. Nothing out. Only saw one SW out on Pontiac. Have to say I did a double take. Really unusual looking girl. From her head to the waist was somewhat normal, but below the waist was just huge. Not fat. But just huge. Almost like a form of elephantitis disease.
    Saw her out early last Sunday on Fairhaven. Definitely wouldn't pick her up.

  9. #26271

    Mystery

    Dropped off Tiffany a little before midnite on Fulton and say a young short, black haired spinner type walking across wilkins.

    Looked a little Hispanic, 5' maybe was built little package. I asked Tff who she was, and she said she didn't know.

    Anything? I went around the corner & she was history quick.

  10. #26270
    Quote Originally Posted by Propellor  [View Original Post]
    Cruised BP and CB mid morning today. Nothing out. Only saw one SW out on Pontiac. Have to say I did a double take. Really unusual looking girl. From her head to the waist was somewhat normal, but below the waist was just huge. Not fat. But just huge. Almost like a form of elephantitis disease.
    Salesmen call that a "midwest surprise. "

    - Bench

  11. #26269

    Unusual Looking Girl

    Cruised BP and CB mid morning today. Nothing out. Only saw one SW out on Pontiac. Have to say I did a double take. Really unusual looking girl. From her head to the waist was somewhat normal, but below the waist was just huge. Not fat. But just huge. Almost like a form of elephantitis disease.

  12. #26268

    Monica spoke of her. A lot

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I was in Bmore earlier today and put out my usual text to all my contacts. As usual, after I leave the area I get a few hits. Miss J, but, I can never make out what she's trying to say to me, so I missed out on her. I was really disappointed when Crystal hit me up while I was sitting in Joyce's hotel room. She is so hit or miss, I never know when she's going to get back to me.

    If you have her # , please call her. She's a sweetheart, ans she could really use the money.

    I am talking about WW Idol Crystal!
    Said that she even gave her my number,. BUT she never called. From all that I have heard she sounds like a VERY interesting girl!

  13. #26267

    Oh, by the way.

    When I walked in Joyce's hotel room, Nancy was with her. They were both eating lunch when I came in. I am assuming a twosome can be had if that's your thing. Mind you, Nancy can't take a fat sausage.

  14. #26266

    Cb

    A little early, but I just went through CB with no success. Not any sign of LE, which usually is the cause. Time to try the WW circle.

  15. #26265

    Crystal Bottoms

    I was in Bmore earlier today and put out my usual text to all my contacts. As usual, after I leave the area I get a few hits. Miss J, but, I can never make out what she's trying to say to me, so I missed out on her. I was really disappointed when Crystal hit me up while I was sitting in Joyce's hotel room. She is so hit or miss, I never know when she's going to get back to me.

    If you have her # , please call her. She's a sweetheart, ans she could really use the money.

    I am talking about WW Idol Crystal!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape