The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26308
    Quote Originally Posted by Propellor  [View Original Post]
    Cruised BP and CB mid morning today. Nothing out. Only saw one SW out on Pontiac. Have to say I did a double take. Really unusual looking girl. From her head to the waist was somewhat normal, but below the waist was just huge. Not fat. But just huge. Almost like a form of elephantitis disease.
    Saw her out early last Sunday on Fairhaven. Definitely wouldn't pick her up.

  2. #26307

    Mystery

    Dropped off Tiffany a little before midnite on Fulton and say a young short, black haired spinner type walking across wilkins.

    Looked a little Hispanic, 5' maybe was built little package. I asked Tff who she was, and she said she didn't know.

    Anything? I went around the corner & she was history quick.

  3. #26306
    Quote Originally Posted by Propellor  [View Original Post]
    Cruised BP and CB mid morning today. Nothing out. Only saw one SW out on Pontiac. Have to say I did a double take. Really unusual looking girl. From her head to the waist was somewhat normal, but below the waist was just huge. Not fat. But just huge. Almost like a form of elephantitis disease.
    Salesmen call that a "midwest surprise. "

    - Bench

  4. #26305

    Unusual Looking Girl

    Cruised BP and CB mid morning today. Nothing out. Only saw one SW out on Pontiac. Have to say I did a double take. Really unusual looking girl. From her head to the waist was somewhat normal, but below the waist was just huge. Not fat. But just huge. Almost like a form of elephantitis disease.

  5. #26304

    Monica spoke of her. A lot

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I was in Bmore earlier today and put out my usual text to all my contacts. As usual, after I leave the area I get a few hits. Miss J, but, I can never make out what she's trying to say to me, so I missed out on her. I was really disappointed when Crystal hit me up while I was sitting in Joyce's hotel room. She is so hit or miss, I never know when she's going to get back to me.

    If you have her # , please call her. She's a sweetheart, ans she could really use the money.

    I am talking about WW Idol Crystal!
    Said that she even gave her my number,. BUT she never called. From all that I have heard she sounds like a VERY interesting girl!

  6. #26303

    Oh, by the way.

    When I walked in Joyce's hotel room, Nancy was with her. They were both eating lunch when I came in. I am assuming a twosome can be had if that's your thing. Mind you, Nancy can't take a fat sausage.

  7. #26302

    Cb

    A little early, but I just went through CB with no success. Not any sign of LE, which usually is the cause. Time to try the WW circle.

  8. #26301

    Crystal Bottoms

    I was in Bmore earlier today and put out my usual text to all my contacts. As usual, after I leave the area I get a few hits. Miss J, but, I can never make out what she's trying to say to me, so I missed out on her. I was really disappointed when Crystal hit me up while I was sitting in Joyce's hotel room. She is so hit or miss, I never know when she's going to get back to me.

    If you have her # , please call her. She's a sweetheart, ans she could really use the money.

    I am talking about WW Idol Crystal!

  9. #26300
    Quote Originally Posted by Unitodd  [View Original Post]
    Well, I picked up Ashley on Ponitac this evening she said she had a great spot. An abandon house that we could use the yard. Should have thought. It was about 9 ish dark as shit. We get in the yard, we start at it, then some dude drives up and starts yelling that it is his house and yelling to someone to get my plates. She runs one way, I start to run the other. Then I see him get into his car / truck. I run to mine, and take off. He backed up and turned the corner towards her. Then I realize I was just hustled. I am just glad I did not get the shit kick out of me.

    This may be why I spend the extra cash for the AMPs. Did a loop on Wilkens, picked up Sara. Finished the night off nicely.

    Watch your back guys.
    Called her out on this crap this afternoon. Claims it's Desiree setting folks up. I'm not familiar with Des but if I hear her name I'll pass on her as well. Ashley is looking nice with her soft tanned legs, but I've scratched her from the list after hearing her shenanigans.

  10. #26299
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    Anna

    Looks like our little blond is back on the mean streets of Brooklyn. Word is she is back at the shit-hole house on ST M's. Still has a hearing later this month.

  11. #26298

    Lactating women, becky

    For some of you might find lactating women a treat, BECKY might be your answer. Yesterday, I had a good time with BECKY, I was playing with her tits, meaty nipples, and then she stopped me and squeezed her left tit as breast milk came out, not my kink, but might appeal to others. To get things moving, BECKY, pulled off her shorts to show me how she masturbates, we took turns playing with her clit and finished with a good BJ. Not sure how long BECKY will hang around as she and her kids intends to go home to Alabama to turn her life around. SHE is a nice girl and easy to be with. Sorry no digits. BBB.

  12. #26297

    Wise ass!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    The fan in the room has two speeds!
    All that does is move the sweat around! LOL.

  13. #26296

    Northern Parkway and Harford Road

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFan82  [View Original Post]
    So you where with her right before she had her baby? Or just after.
    Hey guys, Was cruising Harford and Northern parkway to see what was going on. About a week ago I saw a really nice looking blond while I was getting gas but when in went in to pay for my gas she was gone. Have anyone else seen her? Someone said that this was a good pickup area. I will continue to look for her and report back with any info I get.

  14. #26295

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by BadBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    I ran into Becky THIS AFTERNOON on Washington BLVD, near dunkin donuts. BECKY is 5'11". Tall long brown hair pulled back in a pony tail, 22 year old, nice looking, even temperament, pleasant, friendly dressed in black shorts and a colorful blouse, She was a little miffed that I didn't recognize her from our last time together, 8 weeks ago. Very good oral skills, couch was a little stinky, but otherwise clean. She had a baby 2 months ago, but has healed up. BBB.
    So you where with her right before she had her baby? Or just after.

  15. #26294

    Afternoon Delight with BECKY

    I ran into Becky THIS AFTERNOON on Washington BLVD, near dunkin donuts. BECKY is 5'11". Tall long brown hair pulled back in a pony tail, 22 year old, nice looking, even temperament, pleasant, friendly dressed in black shorts and a colorful blouse, She was a little miffed that I didn't recognize her from our last time together, 8 weeks ago. Very good oral skills, couch was a little stinky, but otherwise clean. She had a baby 2 months ago, but has healed up. BBB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape