Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1139
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLou  [View Original Post]
    I am suspect if any of these ads are legit. They look like they were all posted by the same person. I also noticed the 2nd link is a smoking hot bod in the pics and says she is a bbw in the text.
    Good point, didn't notice the bbw part.

  2. #1138
    Once again lou beats me to the punch, my exact thoughts sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLou  [View Original Post]
    I am suspect if any of these ads are legit. They look like they were all posted by the same person. I also noticed the 2nd link is a smoking hot bod in the pics and says she is a bbw in the text.

  3. #1137

    Tgtbt?

    I am suspect if any of these ads are legit. They look like they were all posted by the same person. I also noticed the 2nd link is a smoking hot bod in the pics and says she is a bbw in the text.

    Quote Originally Posted by Animall  [View Original Post]
    Also found these, but not finding reports on this forum about them:

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ecial/13213903

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...shell/13349293

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...xotic/13382803

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...me-21/13462883

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ughty/13222742

    This seems like a lot of new talent in the area going unused. Or is everyone keeping it close to the chest. Yea just thought about that. Please, PM me if open discussion is uncomfortable.

  4. #1136

    Erin

    Hey sirs, just heard from little blondie Erin, her date for tnite cancelled last minute so if any of ya SM's that have her digits have some free time and want a very greatful little minx for tnite hit her up.

  5. #1135
    Quote Originally Posted by Animall  [View Original Post]
    Also found these, but not finding reports on this forum about them:

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ecial/13213903

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...shell/13349293

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...xotic/13382803

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...me-21/13462883

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ughty/13222742

    This seems like a lot of new talent in the area going unused. Or is everyone keeping it close to the chest. Yea just thought about that. Please, PM me if open discussion is uncomfortable.
    Looks hot. Maybe you should let us know. I prefer girls who don't travel. Keeps the Mario's in the county.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...shell/13349293

    Spinner right there.

  6. #1134

    Can anyone enlighten

    Also found these, but not finding reports on this forum about them:

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ecial/13213903

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...shell/13349293

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...xotic/13382803

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...me-21/13462883

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ughty/13222742

    This seems like a lot of new talent in the area going unused. Or is everyone keeping it close to the chest. Yea just thought about that. Please, PM me if open discussion is uncomfortable.

  7. #1133

    Chocolate, flavor, ethnicity?

    Does anyone. Have any info on these links. They look new but I haven't see anyone post about these. If I'm overlooking please point me to them.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...-dont/13000521

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...light/12935550

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...y-wait/6763205

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...scale/12938069

  8. #1132
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #1131

    Holy Shit.

    I guess you never make a mistake or do something that you didn't realize was going to be an issue? This is way overboard for something so minor. If you are worried whether every provider is careful with information, whether it's on her phone or laptop or whatever, you should get out of this hobby now. I can 100% guarantee you that many providers are either too strung out or just too scatter brained to be thinking about keeping your information secure. Mistress didn't do anything to warrant a public ass chewing in my opinion.

    Quote Originally Posted by DriftWood1  [View Original Post]
    So, you have a need for roses but your "roommate" is dumb enough to post shit and ruin your business?

    I'd hate to know how sloppy you are with your phone.

  10. #1130
    Guess I'm late to the party, call me confused about these posts LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistresscarmen  [View Original Post]
    I didn't write that. Left website pulled up and left computer. Soooo my roomate thought it would be funny to write that stupid crap.

  11. #1129
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistresscarmen  [View Original Post]
    I didn't write that. Left website pulled up and left computer. Soooo my roomate thought it would be funny to write that stupid crap.
    So, you have a need for roses but your "roommate" is dumb enough to post shit and ruin your business?

    I'd hate to know how sloppy you are with your phone.

  12. #1128

    Umm actually gentlemen.

    I didn't write that. Left website pulled up and left computer. Soooo my roomate thought it would be funny to write that stupid crap.

  13. #1127

    I don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    If it was a PM that was accidentally posted then it makes perfect sense.
    It would be a PM from the provider, about the provider, spoken in the 3rd person. Maybe so.

  14. #1126
    Administrator


    Posts: 5260

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by KazooKid  [View Original Post]
    They don't make a facepalm big enough for this one.
    If it was a PM that was accidentally posted then it makes perfect sense.

  15. #1125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Please tell us more

    MC,

    Please tell us more. What's on the menu? What is the suggested donation? Are her roots blonde?

    C3.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistresscarmen  [View Original Post]
    Love this girl. She a giver. Would definitely dream with her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape