Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 3909
-
09-05-15 17:42 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 282Craigs massage
Massage. W4 m (Waltham).
Age: 48.
Hello there, Tired muscles, achy back, stress filled day? See me for a relaxing rubdown. Happy, happy end to aches, pains, and your stress. I'll rub all your cares away baby. 😊I'll do my best to put a😊on your face! Put your first name in the subject line to weed out spam. No penis pictures or obese men. No men under 30 (those are my preferences and I'm entitled to them). No endless emails. Must be willing to make this happen! Have an Awesome Day! I can't host😞.
Hesitant to try this one out as it is an outcall, though did inquire. Whomever it is quoted 60 for a massage w / release, and topless BBBJ, no cim or face but didn't leave a price for that service. There is a brief story for why this provider is here in MA, though highly doubt it's true. The ad has been active for 4 days and still is.
TOH.
-
09-04-15 17:22 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 518Sept. 1st at CTOWN
Decided to get massage and also trial and error on 5 NAP Street spot. (5 Knapp St.) for those subscribers / forum readers. Called Risa and met up with her when entered the facility. She brought me back into the back back back room, but then got kicked out and had to go to the room closest to the front door. I negotiated the $60 HHR to $40 HHR as I said.
It was my first time here. Got undressed and left my boxer on and it was a 10 minute wait for her to come back into the room. Then I questioned her to see if she knows where the T1-T3 bone is located as I need a good rub. She has no clue. Then I said: "oh, not LMT, I see. " She said to give her lessons if time permits and I said sure.
Then she starts off with the fake massage. I was like thinking, here we go. Troll on me for a few minutes and see where it leads to. Then 15 minutes in, I told her I will teach her how to do a proper massage. I then got up and she lay down. I actually gave her a real massage and then ninja my hand onto her butt and pulled her pants down to her thigh. I then rubbed her butt and she said no no no. I then tried to ninja a finger down there, got a few pokes and then from the pants, I went under and tried to touch her clit. Then I turned her around and gave her a shoulder massage and then ninja grabbed her breasts. She said that is going to cost me. In response, I said I was giving her a massage; she would have to pay me instead, LOL.
Afterwards, I was asking what is on the menu and she said no FS, no touch, no this and that. I was like. LAME. Then she pulled off my boxer and then said it will cost me $40 and I responded $30, because I think it is not a good massage and that it is lame. She then kept repeating $40 and then I said okay. Then she went at it. She was not good at shifting the gears on my rod as I was trying to cheap feel her, but she kept pushing off. Then I pulled her pants down and rubbed her butt, attempting to slide my finger in between, but she did a good butt squeeze and it was difficult to go any further as she kept backing up and further away from the table when I attempt to do so.
The deed was done and then she gave me a hot wet towel. I asked her if the menu gets better if I see her often and she made a gesture as if she will, but I think that is just bait. I got dressed and gave her a high five on the way out, HAHAHAHAHA. Then she looked at me and I gave her a $20 and another high five. Then she looked annoyed, LOL, so I just gave her the other $20 and another high five, LOL. I’ve asked for her number and she said that was her number and then I left. I do not think I will repeat, even though she was pleasant in the eyes. But her performance was terrible.
-
09-04-15 10:22 #1297Senior Member

Posts: 274Beverly / Hamilton area
Met a very fun lady who answered my ad.
Too fun to keep to myself.
Basics.
Early 30's, great body, not super toned but very nice, guessing 5'7", around a 130 lbs, brunette. Seems clean and does not appear to be a user.
$ . 5, gets it done. She is very, very open minded. She listens well and gets very in to it. Have seen her 3 times, each time was excellent.
The bad. She only available between 10 am and 2 pm.
I can share her contact with a few. Please only pm if you can make that time frame. She will not see people outside of that time.
It would be nice if you can send a quality lead. Any way, this is a fun lady, so treat her well.
-
09-01-15 15:02 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 44I tried setting up a meeting today with her and she wanted a pic of the privates before she would call (is that supposed to be cop check?) Already provided e-mail and phone. Her post got flagged and I couldn't respond to her anymore. Now she's pissed at me. FML.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-15 16:57 #1295Senior Member

Posts: 56Cougar sightings
To those in the know: Is Jenna the Chelmsford MILF the one who posts with 'Don't bother responding if you're not willing to leave your number to set this up' ?
-
08-26-15 13:03 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 44Lawrence Flowers Warning posted
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cas/5191533886.html
Original post.flower ...is the law - w4m
heads up all the ad titled flowers is not real and in fact a trap... be careful she posts as a hispanic blonde but is more than that you have been warned..
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cas/5191368524.html
Flowers - w4m (Lawrence)
body : average eye color : Brown hair : Blonde height : 5'2" (157cm) weight : 130lbs ethnicity : Hispanic education : College status : single drinks : never drugs : never smokes : never
age: 20
Young pretty college student looking to have fun with an older guy. Please read this whole ad before messaging me because I don't like my time being wasted. I don't host, I DO NOT send pictures first, and I don't drive. If you want to meet you would have to get a hotel. Car play isn't an option. My location is in the ad if you are interested message me.
-
08-26-15 10:21 #1293Senior Member

Posts: 229No problem, Nrimus. I didn't word that well. Thanks to DH for interpreting!
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-15 22:03 #1292Senior Member

Posts: 2199Yep, you're right. My eyes played tricks on me and for some reason I read useful as "useless". Guilty as charged. Sorry Howard.
Originally Posted by Dh1610
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-15 21:36 #1291Senior Member

Posts: 148India
Had I great time with her at a motel in Norwood a few years back. I met her and gave her the money up front for the rooms. No problem, she had us checked in in no time. We did CBJ and FS and had a great time. If I was down that way more, I would see her monthly.
Originally Posted by Big Head
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-15 13:52 #1290Senior Member

Posts: 380Saying the same thing
Aren't you basically saying the same thing? Howard was saying he thought it was useful like when someone reports on an actual session.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-15 13:31 #1289Senior Member

Posts: 2199I disagree.
Originally Posted by HowardSprague
[View Original Post]
I think this info is very useful at least for those of us that value their time, hate when providers double book and in general believe that when one thing is off, especially on your first date it inevitably leads to more things being off too. I encourage everybody who has similar experiences to post. Maybe for some it's not important but for others it is.
-
08-25-15 12:28 #1288Senior Member

Posts: 229I think this post is a great example of "I-didn't-see-her-but. " This kind of info is as useful as a report on a session.
Originally Posted by JoeKool
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-15 11:22 #1287Regular Member

Posts: 14Almost guaranty she had another guy in with her. From my experience the girls in the hotels often just tell everyone to come and who ever gets there first. And that leaves you out side waiting unless your the guy that got there first. I was with a girl once and she said hurry up I have someone out side in a car waiting.
Originally Posted by JoeKool
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-15 07:31 #1286Senior Member

Posts: 56Missed connection
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Fe...haved/30243397
Not really a review, more informational. I called Brandy to go see her at her place. Her body (if pics are real) is fantastic and she was local to me (Dedham.) I said I could head right over. She gave me an address (her ad says 'At my place, bored broke and looking for some action' which actually turned out to be a hotel in Norwood. Once driving I told her I'd be there in 20 minutes, but it actually took 30. I parked, texted 'I'm here' and she replied 'Ok give me a few minutes I'm freshing up. ' I waited outside in my hot car for 15 full minutes before deciding to bolt. I had arrived 40 minutes after the phone call, and she still needed more than 15 additional minutes to get ready? Something seemed off, so I texted 'I am out of time, I need to cancel. Sorry' She texted me hours later apologizing for a 'family emergency. ' (At a hotel? Not sure what the real story is, but passing along as an FYI so you don't waste your time too.
-
08-24-15 17:49 #1285Senior Member

Posts: 736Do you have the ad link or what she posted. I am in that area often.
Originally Posted by BigHead
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




