Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 363 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4348
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  2. #4347

    Lovely lady

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    A Little Something for Your Brother.

    I like all types. I like having fun. If all I wanted was a nut, I could get that at home in the shower. While I do prefer smaller, closer to average size girls, what's really important is the attitude.

    IMHO, Vianna is not a spinner.

    CookyJar.
    She is indeed looks to be a very lovely young lady Cookie that I wouldn't mind meeting if she were ever in my area of the country.

  3. #4346

    Spinners

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Deena fits!

    If 5'4" to 5'5"(according to Google) is the average female height, then I am going to go out on a limb and suggest, the following. Anything in the 5'6 to 5'8" range is above average. I would further speculate that females 5'9" to 5'11" would be considered tall. And! Girls over 6 foot are very tall. On the other in, girls 5'1" to 5'3" are below average and short. Which leaves the girls 5 foot and shorter "The Spinners. ".

    OK! That would make the true spinner very rare. Let's expand the range to 5'2," or girls below the norm.

    Weight is another issue altogether. Short and stocky woman cannot be spinners. Neither can BBW (Big Beautiful Women). A spinner must be small and have a nice, pleasant and shapely figure. She does not have to be perfect, but she cannot be big.


    The tight pussy requirement for spinners is something I had not considered. I have been with a number of BBW who have had tight pussies. I have also been with a number of small women who were very slack. I have also been with large girls who were very flexible and capable of moving into some really nice positions.

    Although she has withdrew from the life (bless her heart; I hope she is doing well) a little shout out to Deena cannot hurt.

    Yes! It is true; Deena could perform some great tricks. But IMHO, what set Deena apart from all the rest was her Sexy fun loving attitude.

    CookyJar.
    More research is necessary. LOL.

  4. #4345

    RE: Size

    A Little Something for Your Brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronBoy  [View Original Post]
    … Everybody like different shit. LOL my brother only like them 250 lbs an up.
    A.
    I like all types. I like having fun. If all I wanted was a nut, I could get that at home in the shower. While I do prefer smaller, closer to average size girls, what's really important is the attitude.

    IMHO, Vianna is not a spinner.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vianna 24.jpg‎   Vianna 33.jpg‎   Vianna 34.jpg‎   Vianna 28.jpg‎  

  5. #4344

    RE: Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Mackeral1  [View Original Post]
    Well, in my mind, a Spinner has to be short (like under 5'2), and petite (like less than 105 lbs.) She needs to be flexible too and have alot of energy. The whole idea of a spinner to me is she is small and light enough to move around into various positions easily.
    Best spinner I ever had was the famous Deena.
    Deena fits!

    If 5'4" to 5'5"(according to Google) is the average female height, then I am going to go out on a limb and suggest, the following. Anything in the 5'6 to 5'8" range is above average. I would further speculate that females 5'9" to 5'11" would be considered tall. And! Girls over 6 foot are very tall. On the other in, girls 5'1" to 5'3" are below average and short. Which leaves the girls 5 foot and shorter "The Spinners. ".

    OK! That would make the true spinner very rare. Let's expand the range to 5'2," or girls below the norm.

    Weight is another issue altogether. Short and stocky woman cannot be spinners. Neither can BBW (Big Beautiful Women). A spinner must be small and have a nice, pleasant and shapely figure. She does not have to be perfect, but she cannot be big.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mackeral1  [View Original Post]
    Probably most important is that spinners have smaller and tighter pussies...
    The tight pussy requirement for spinners is something I had not considered. I have been with a number of BBW who have had tight pussies. I have also been with a number of small women who were very slack. I have also been with large girls who were very flexible and capable of moving into some really nice positions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mackeral1  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was simply a small girl who could spin around on your dick. Like from CG to RCG easily. Best spinner I ever had was the famous Deena.
    Although she has withdrew from the life (bless her heart; I hope she is doing well) a little shout out to Deena cannot hurt.

    Yes! It is true; Deena could perform some great tricks. But IMHO, what set Deena apart from all the rest was her Sexy fun loving attitude.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Deena 89.jpg‎   Deena 79.jpg‎   Deena 12.jpg‎   Deena 26.jpg‎   Deena 80.jpg‎  

    Deena 003.jpg‎   Deena 006.jpg‎  

  6. #4343
    Here's my opinion. This thread is a REPORTS thread. It is not a thread for philosophical discussion of terms. The originator of the topic has been using the term for years and has always expressed an interest in small (underage?) girls. I want no part of this talk. If the originator is hung up on exploring the term, there is an appropriate place for it:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/fo...-Abbreviations

    Leave us in peace here to scroll through general reports about South Jersey pussy.

  7. #4342

    Size

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    The average American womens height is which is approximately 163 to 164 cm, which is approximately 64.8 inches, which is approximately 5 foot 4 inches tall.

    The size of the male shouldn't matter. (No pun intended.).

    A 5 foot 4 inch female is going to be the same size regardless of the Height of her male companions.

    A 5' 4" female is going to look to be about 5' 4" to a 6'10 male and to a 5'6" male she should look to be about 5' 4" as well.

    But! I get your point. Maybe like beauty, it's in the eye of the beholder.

    CookyJar.
    I agree with you there Cooky, the size of the man shouldn't matter. If you can put it down on they ass, it shouldn't matter if they 3 feet or 7 feet. Or 100 lbs or 200 lbs. Everybody like different shit. LOL my brother only like them 250 lbs an up.

    A.

  8. #4341

    Spinners

    Quote Originally Posted by Mackeral1  [View Original Post]
    Well, in my mind, a Spinner has to be short (like under 5'2), and petite (like less than 105 lbs.) She needs to be flexible too and have alot of energy. The whole idea of a spinner to me is she is small and light enough to move around into various positions easily. Probably most important is that spinners have smaller and tighter pussies. The whole spinner package makes my the feel bigger, fatter, faster, stronger I wasnt aware of the whole real origination of the term. I thought it was simply a small girl who could spin around on your dick. Like from CG to RCG easily. Best spinner I ever had was the famous Deena.
    I agree with Mackeral. For me a spinner is a little chick that's lightweight, that you can toss and turn very effortlessly, weighing no more than about a 115 lbs. Now you got dudes bench pressing 400 lbs so for him a spinner might be a chick weighing up to 150-175 lbs. I can dance with them that big but I don't know about the tossing and turning. LOL. But as a older dude, I prefer the spinners, short or tall. Aint got that much energy to be wrestling with the bears.

    A.

  9. #4340

    Does size really matter?

    The average American womens height is Approximately 5 foot 4 inches, which is approximately 163 to 164 cm, which is approximately 64.8 inches, which is approximately 5 foot 4 inches tall.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFrench  [View Original Post]
    I suspect it has a lot to do with the size of the guy. A dude who is 6'10" may think a girl is a spinner but that same girl to a dude who is 5'6" will not be considered a spinner. Just like one guy's 10 may be another guy's 5.
    The size of the male shouldn't matter. (No pun intended.).

    A 5 foot 4 inch female is going to be the same size regardless of the Height of her male companions.

    A 5' 4" female is going to look to be about 5' 4" to a 6'10 male and to a 5'6" male she should look to be about 5' 4" as well.

    But! I get your point. Maybe like beauty, it's in the eye of the beholder.

    CookyJar.

  10. #4339

    Spinner=

    Well, in my mind, a Spinner has to be short (like under 5'2), and petite (like less than 105 lbs.) She needs to be flexible too and have alot of energy. The whole idea of a spinner to me is she is small and light enough to move around into various positions easily. Probably most important is that spinners have smaller and tighter pussies. The whole spinner package makes my the feel bigger, fatter, faster, stronger I wasnt aware of the whole real origination of the term. I thought it was simply a small girl who could spin around on your dick. Like from CG to RCG easily. Best spinner I ever had was the famous Deena.

  11. #4338

    Empty Your Mail Box

    TrickWilliams,

    Clear out a little space if you want a response.

    CookyJar.

  12. #4337
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]

    I would be interested in knowing the opinions of other members. What makes a girl a spinner? Why?

    CookyJar
    I suspect it has a lot to do with the size of the guy. A dude who is 6'10" may think a girl is a spinner but that same girl to a dude who is 5'6" will not be considered a spinner. Just like one guy's 10 may be another guy's 5.

  13. #4336

    Spinner – Defined

    About ten years ago, wow how time flies, I had a conversation with Dyan about her being a spinner. She had never heard of the phase and seemed tickled pink at being told she was a spinner. I explained to her what a spinner was and where I though the phase originated.

    I got these two definition/explanations by googling spinner. They are close to the definition I told Dyan and what I thought was the origin of a spinner.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Spinners

    A petite woman. Denoted as a joke, whereby the petite woman is so thin she is able to be mounted and spun in a circle on an erect penis.
    I cannot remember where I first heard this next bit. Whether it was read in a playboy or some other source or whether it was told to me, I cannot remember. It could have been something I heard about while on R&R in Bangkok. It also sounds like something that might be offered in an Asian Massage Parlor. Has anyone here ever heard of/or participated in this practice? (There are contraptions/rigs offered on the internet that minus the basket would provide similar services.)

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    The Asian sex baskets

    In Vietnam (and other Asian countries) brothels offered a service where a prostitute or geisha was placed in a special basket with a hole in it. The basket was then raised to the ceiling and spun so the cords wound up. Then a naked man would lie under it. After he got hard the basket was spun and lowered. He then fucked her through the whole as she was spinning (or rather lied there and let the spinning do the work).

    I first heard about this in the early 60's, and many times since, and the most common name is "Chinese Basket Fuck". The object was described as a basket with no bottom attached to the ceiling with cords, pulleys, and gimbals. It took a team of three women. The spinner would get in the basket and compose herself so as to be "dead center". The client would lie supine on the floor. The remaining two women would stimulate the client into a fully erect state, lower the basket carefully to full penetration, and then spin the basket.

    My reaction to this story (after the initial "wow" wore off) was "How do they keep her centered?" If she starts to spin off-center, "wow" would quickly become OW!

    I never bought this up before because I have always thought that I had the right idea. I figured that my idea of what a spinner is; is what a spinner is.

    Over time, in report after report, I have read reviews about spinners which got me to thinking are we all talking about the same thing? I've noticed that there are a lot of girls that others refer to as spinners that aren't spinners in my book. I am not trying to call anyone out or start a flame war. In fact, I am wondering if I could be wrong and maybe there is some rating system that I'm not aware of.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tussel  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely a true spinner and knows how to fuck. She is very pretty and I definitely will repeat. Fellas, treat her well she is very nice and reasonable. I felt comfortable with her and she didn't rush me at all.
    IMHO, Stacey is a spinner; Kia is a well-built woman of average height.

    I would be interested in knowing the opinions of other members. What makes a girl a spinner? Why?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kia 02.jpg‎   Kia & Stacey 003.jpg‎   Kia & Stacey 005.jpg‎   Kia & Stacey 05.jpg‎   Kia & Stacey 14.jpg‎  

    Kia & Stacey 29.jpg‎   Kia & Stacey 12.jpg‎   Kia & Stacey 09.jpg‎   Kia & Stacey 15.jpg‎   Kia & Stacey 001.jpg‎  


  14. #4335

    Re: Kia

    Quote Originally Posted by Njroadrash  [View Original Post]
    trying to find Kia, does she have a preferred time, that she is out on the stroll?
    I've always notice her around 5 ish in the PM. I cannot imagine she'd be out in the early AM. The better looking girl seldom need to be out too late.

    CookyJar.

  15. #4334

    Kia

    I saw Bunny out there on my way home from work, a lot of LE out there. Been trying to find Kia, does she have a preferred time, that she is out on the stroll?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it's so!

    I was driving down Broadway, toward Atlantic with Stacey and Kia in the car. We were on our way to pick-up Bunny, who was waiting for us. I got a notion; maybe this wasn't such a good idea. I turned and headed towards the motel, with Kia and Stacey, leaving Bunny behind waiting.

    CookyJar.

    Kiax.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape