Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Eastern, NC

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 692
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #107

  2. #106

    Please share

    Quote Originally Posted by IndianMachan  [View Original Post]
    Well it finally happened I got scammed by a crack head. I should have seen it coming from a mile away but it just happened. Well I don't want further embarrass myself by going to into details. However I would like to help other fellow mongers and enthusiasts from falling victim.

    Ph#(843) XXX-0303 the one used in the ad.

    And 984XXX0611.

    I have attached the pics she sends you. Which are pretty old and way better than her face in person.
    Please share details if you don't mind so that we can all learn what to look out for.

  3. #105

    I got scammed and robbed by a crack head.

    Well it finally happened I got scammed by a crack head. I should have seen it coming from a mile away but it just happened. Well I don't want further embarrass myself by going to into details. However I would like to help other fellow mongers and enthusiasts from falling victim.

    Ph#(843) XXX-0303 the one used in the ad.

    And 984XXX0611.

    I have attached the pics she sends you. Which are pretty old and way better than her face in person.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails noname (2).jpg‎   image-2015-09-07-12-28-43.jpg‎   noname (1).jpg‎   image-2015-09-07-12-30-22.jpg‎  

  4. #104

    Massage Spot In New Bern

    Spent time in the ENC and found this place on Glenburnie. The why Spa had a very old asian masseuse. Very good massage but he had to be self imposed! Will not repeat when back in town.

  5. #103

    Kayla!!

    Saw her tonight and it was great! Great oral skills, and was very inviting, pics were spot on, would visit again when in town.

  6. #102

    What you see is what you get

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyIsReady  [View Original Post]
    http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...image=22270355

    Anyone had a dream about Lola. I'd love to hear about it. I am very interested in her.

    Thanks.
    I hooked up with her one evening for a short visit. The pictures are pretty accurate. The girl has skills and can certainly make the little guy happy. She was in a mid-level hotel that was a bit messy and noisy. She did put her cigarette out for our playtime. But heavy smoke permeated the room. She didn't have a fixed abode at the time, so it appears she moves around a bit. She also raised her requested donation a bit and I am not sure I got the value of the bump.

  7. #101

    Shitty attitude!

    All I'm going to say is she looks good, but what a shitty attitude trying to set anything up with her. Wouldn't waste my time with this one.

    http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...-girl/22654018

  8. #100

    Anyone seen this hottie?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyIsReady  [View Original Post]
    http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...image=22270355

    Anyone had a dream about Lola. I'd love to hear about it. I am very interested in her.

    Thanks.
    Anyone dreamed about this beauty?

  9. #99

    Bingo!

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDingus  [View Original Post]
    Is this not the same gal that use to advertise looking for a sugar daddy on CL? She was discussed on the Greenville forum around post #155. I know for sure its the same pics. There were mixed opinions of her, but my opinion is beware she will scam you if she gets half a chance. I guess she gave up on disguising her self as a sugar baby and decided to just be a full blown hooker (which is what she was in the first place).
    Bingo, brother Dingus! I almost said something yesterday about it being the SD girl, but wasn't 100% certain. But now that you've said it, I'll give my 2 cents.

    I met with her last year to "interview" her about a possible SD / SB thing, but declined for several reasons. First of all, she reeked of cigarette smoke. And I was meeting her in a public place, not the low-budget motel she told me she was staying in. I can only imagine what her room smelled like. Secondly, she was late for our appt, even though having to only walk about 200 yards from her motel room. I have little patience for anyone wasting my time. And she only vaguely resembles those pictures she has posted. She's much thinner and her complexion and eyes aren't as bright. To me, it looked like a girl that was probably fighting some demons.

    With that said, she did appear intelligent and well-spoken and could carry on a decent conversation. She appeared to be a very sweet girl. She just didn't do it for me. And the cigarette smell I just wouldn't have been able to deal with.

  10. #98

    Lola. Greenville nc

    http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...image=22270355

    Anyone had a dream about Lola. I'd love to hear about it. I am very interested in her.

    Thanks.

  11. #97

    Same gal as on Greenville, NC forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothMan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any personal info on Skyler:

    http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/252...3/?id=22394851

    Thanks!

    Smoothman.
    Is this not the same gal that use to advertise looking for a sugar daddy on CL? She was discussed on the Greenville forum around post #155. I know for sure its the same pics. There were mixed opinions of her, but my opinion is beware she will scam you if she gets half a chance. I guess she gave up on disguising her self as a sugar baby and decided to just be a full blown hooker (which is what she was in the first place).

  12. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothMan  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any personal info on Skyler:

    http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/252...3/?id=22394851

    Thanks!

    Smoothman.
    I know those are not her photos.

  13. #95

    Skylar?

    Does anyone have any personal info on Skyler:

    http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/252...3/?id=22394851

    Thanks!

    Smoothman.

  14. #94

    Thanks guys!

    I appreciate all the knowledge. If anyone heads to RVA, I'll be happy to share.

  15. #93

    Check out Erin

    Seen her a few times and in my opinion the only decent option around Jacksonville and North of it. Here's her posting:

    http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...ted-1/21340314

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion  [View Original Post]
    Heading down to Emerald Isle next week for a weeklong vacation. Never been there before and it doesn't look like much is happening on Craigslist or BP. Anyone got any info on anything to try out? Good strip clubs to hit? Massage? Looks like a dead area, but I figured I'd post here and see.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape