Thread: Eastern, NC
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 692
-
09-13-15 11:30 #107Senior Member

Posts: 192Anyone seen this broad?
http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...do-it/23095346
-
09-08-15 21:07 #106Senior Member

Posts: 867Please share
Please share details if you don't mind so that we can all learn what to look out for.
Originally Posted by IndianMachan
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-15 17:33 #105Senior Member

Posts: 130I got scammed and robbed by a crack head.
Well it finally happened I got scammed by a crack head. I should have seen it coming from a mile away but it just happened. Well I don't want further embarrass myself by going to into details. However I would like to help other fellow mongers and enthusiasts from falling victim.
Ph#(843) XXX-0303 the one used in the ad.
And 984XXX0611.
I have attached the pics she sends you. Which are pretty old and way better than her face in person.
-
08-31-15 14:45 #104Regular Member

Posts: 12Massage Spot In New Bern
Spent time in the ENC and found this place on Glenburnie. The why Spa had a very old asian masseuse. Very good massage but he had to be self imposed! Will not repeat when back in town.
-
08-28-15 02:18 #103Regular Member

Posts: 1Kayla!!
Saw her tonight and it was great! Great oral skills, and was very inviting, pics were spot on, would visit again when in town.
-
08-25-15 12:53 #102Regular Member

Posts: 9What you see is what you get
I hooked up with her one evening for a short visit. The pictures are pretty accurate. The girl has skills and can certainly make the little guy happy. She was in a mid-level hotel that was a bit messy and noisy. She did put her cigarette out for our playtime. But heavy smoke permeated the room. She didn't have a fixed abode at the time, so it appears she moves around a bit. She also raised her requested donation a bit and I am not sure I got the value of the bump.
Originally Posted by FreddyIsReady
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-15 21:22 #101Senior Member

Posts: 254Shitty attitude!
All I'm going to say is she looks good, but what a shitty attitude trying to set anything up with her. Wouldn't waste my time with this one.
http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...-girl/22654018
-
08-23-15 00:59 #100Senior Member

Posts: 63Anyone seen this hottie?
Anyone dreamed about this beauty?
Originally Posted by FreddyIsReady
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-15 20:37 #99Senior Member

Posts: 867Bingo!
Bingo, brother Dingus! I almost said something yesterday about it being the SD girl, but wasn't 100% certain. But now that you've said it, I'll give my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by DirtyDingus
[View Original Post]
I met with her last year to "interview" her about a possible SD / SB thing, but declined for several reasons. First of all, she reeked of cigarette smoke. And I was meeting her in a public place, not the low-budget motel she told me she was staying in. I can only imagine what her room smelled like. Secondly, she was late for our appt, even though having to only walk about 200 yards from her motel room. I have little patience for anyone wasting my time. And she only vaguely resembles those pictures she has posted. She's much thinner and her complexion and eyes aren't as bright. To me, it looked like a girl that was probably fighting some demons.
With that said, she did appear intelligent and well-spoken and could carry on a decent conversation. She appeared to be a very sweet girl. She just didn't do it for me. And the cigarette smell I just wouldn't have been able to deal with.
-
08-20-15 19:38 #98Senior Member

Posts: 63Lola. Greenville nc
http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...image=22270355
Anyone had a dream about Lola. I'd love to hear about it. I am very interested in her.
Thanks.
-
08-20-15 16:41 #97Senior Member

Posts: 195Same gal as on Greenville, NC forum?
Is this not the same gal that use to advertise looking for a sugar daddy on CL? She was discussed on the Greenville forum around post #155. I know for sure its the same pics. There were mixed opinions of her, but my opinion is beware she will scam you if she gets half a chance. I guess she gave up on disguising her self as a sugar baby and decided to just be a full blown hooker (which is what she was in the first place).
Originally Posted by SmoothMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-15 05:26 #96Senior Member

Posts: 1012I know those are not her photos.
Originally Posted by SmoothMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-15 10:39 #95Regular Member

Posts: 2Skylar?
Does anyone have any personal info on Skyler:
http://www.bitchesofbackpage.com/252...3/?id=22394851
Thanks!
Smoothman.
-
08-17-15 12:34 #94Senior Member

Posts: 74Thanks guys!
I appreciate all the knowledge. If anyone heads to RVA, I'll be happy to share.
-
08-14-15 19:11 #93Senior Member

Posts: 254Check out Erin
Seen her a few times and in my opinion the only decent option around Jacksonville and North of it. Here's her posting:
http://easternnc.backpage.com/Female...ted-1/21340314
Originally Posted by Gwydion
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





