Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,296 to 35,310 of 61409
-
08-20-15 08:17 #26114Senior Member

Posts: 2419Young Wood lover
-
08-20-15 07:02 #26113Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
08-20-15 06:59 #26112Senior Member

Posts: 2419Couple saturdays back
-
08-19-15 23:25 #26111Senior Member

Posts: 2419150808-0130 filth
-
08-19-15 22:02 #26110Senior Member

Posts: 133Right on!
I got a phone call at 3:12 in the morning. Luckily I don't keep my phone by the bed because the SO would be pretty curious as to why I am getting calls at that hour. And like you said, when I text Crystal, I get no response at all. Not wasting my time with her.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-15 21:50 #26109Senior Member

Posts: 133Double play
Yeah, great idea. Take your nutso ideas to a CNN forum. We are here to talk about getting pussy. Speaking of, hit the loop early in the morning, not much out so for the first time ever I decided to pick up Monica. I must have passed her countless times. Went to Frenchy's but there was no vacancy, so we just found another spot. Real nice BBBJ, leading to mish with her moaning. Asked about greek, she said she wasn't sure. Kept on with the mish and asked her again about greek, she said she would try. Lubed up and eased in her ass. Asked if she was ok and she said she was. So I hammered away. Greek mish and then doggy and blew in her mouth for the finish. Will see her again soon. I also picked up an Alicia later the same day-not the one that had the baby but an older one with short black hair and a decent body. Unfortunately, service was mediocre and I had to leave the windows open to air the ride out because her cooch wasn't the freshest smelling. Won't repeat with that one though she did have some nice nipples.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-15 19:28 #26108Senior Member

Posts: 2343Heads Up!
I got a call from former WW Idol Crystal at 2:38 am this morning. I looked at the phone, but , I didn't answer it. I wasn't about to ride to wherever she wanted to meet that time of night from a dead sleep. Those of you that have her # know that she does this from time to time. Just be aware that you may be getting a call from her after hours. It's wierd though, she doesn't answer any texts you send her usally, then you get a call in the middle of the night. I will text her frequently this week and see if we can't hookup early next week.
I know there's a lot of fans of her large pale white rump cheeks. Will take several picks if I can get her to answer my text.
-
08-19-15 18:30 #26107Regular Member

Posts: 8Haha, sorry I *was* sharing information. All the information I remembered. I forgot to ask her for digits while we were together (though I didn't see a phone on her anyway), and I forgot her name as soon as she hopped out of the car! Don't worry I'm not trying to keep her for myself!
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-15 17:16 #26106Senior Member

Posts: 1318Another cop charged w / murder in Bmore. Put them all in jail, then maybe we can monger in peace. I can only hope I land on the jury, he's going bye bye. Put him in GP and justice will be done.
-
08-19-15 17:11 #26105Senior Member

Posts: 1318Retirement? Momma didn't raise no quitter. Get back out here and lay some pipe!
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-15 17:08 #26104Senior Member

Posts: 1318Green Jeep
I got my pic snapped by the lady in the Green Jeep this afternoon. She was sitting at the corner near the Catholic Church in BP. Not sure what she's doing with the pics? Any ideas? Peace.
-
08-19-15 17:03 #26103Regular Member

Posts: 1New guy
Just met this girl name Christina from Conklin and I may have been overly generous with tipping but I liked her performance. Went back to her room at the Exec Inn and did BBBJ and FS. Will try her out again.
-
08-19-15 17:02 #26102Senior Member

Posts: 1369Haha
The part where you mention, "I failed to get her digits and can't remember her name. Haha. Will definitely repeat if I ever see her again! I thought this site was for the sharing of information l.
Originally Posted by BiqJMonger
[View Original Post]
That all. Haha. Peace.
-
08-19-15 16:11 #26101Senior Member

Posts: 27They are filming the show cops out here in guys. Specifically Anne Arundel
Be extra careful guys. I have confirmed facts that they are here.
-
08-19-15 13:15 #26100Regular Member

Posts: 9Nice
Can't go wrong with the double!!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





