Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,311 to 35,325 of 61380
-
08-19-15 17:16 #26070Senior Member

Posts: 1318Another cop charged w / murder in Bmore. Put them all in jail, then maybe we can monger in peace. I can only hope I land on the jury, he's going bye bye. Put him in GP and justice will be done.
-
08-19-15 17:11 #26069Senior Member

Posts: 1318Retirement? Momma didn't raise no quitter. Get back out here and lay some pipe!
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-15 17:08 #26068Senior Member

Posts: 1318Green Jeep
I got my pic snapped by the lady in the Green Jeep this afternoon. She was sitting at the corner near the Catholic Church in BP. Not sure what she's doing with the pics? Any ideas? Peace.
-
08-19-15 17:03 #26067Regular Member

Posts: 1New guy
Just met this girl name Christina from Conklin and I may have been overly generous with tipping but I liked her performance. Went back to her room at the Exec Inn and did BBBJ and FS. Will try her out again.
-
08-19-15 17:02 #26066Senior Member

Posts: 1370Haha
The part where you mention, "I failed to get her digits and can't remember her name. Haha. Will definitely repeat if I ever see her again! I thought this site was for the sharing of information l.
Originally Posted by BiqJMonger
[View Original Post]
That all. Haha. Peace.
-
08-19-15 16:11 #26065Senior Member

Posts: 27They are filming the show cops out here in guys. Specifically Anne Arundel
Be extra careful guys. I have confirmed facts that they are here.
-
08-19-15 13:15 #26064Regular Member

Posts: 9Nice
Can't go wrong with the double!!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-15 12:31 #26063Regular Member

Posts: 8Haha which part?
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-15 09:01 #26062Senior Member

Posts: 178Thanks Oskar
Thanks Oskar for reminding me of Penny and Amanda! Now I'll have them on my mind again. LOL Just when I thought it was save to go back in the water again.
Originally Posted by OskarM
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-15 08:35 #26061Senior Member

Posts: 1442Thanks
Great Pictures! Rocket Dork.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-15 07:47 #26060Senior Member

Posts: 279Hi
Thanks man I try to come correct when I come (USA SG). Take Care.
Originally Posted by Whitt
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-15 07:34 #26059Senior Member

Posts: 579Paging RKirk
Stop pining for Penny, searching for Amanda (she went home and looks great again, catch her on her next rip and run) or asking about the Northen PKWY blonde. CLS has posted and handed out all the info you need to find Ashley. She looks in your wheelhouse.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Good report CLS, they look pretty lean. Both look like pretty girls with 10-15lbs more on those frames and some sunblock.
-
08-19-15 07:30 #26058Senior Member

Posts: 477Wow! Amazing pics!!
Absolutely awesome pics!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Thank you for posting!
I guess the circle you mention is on Wilkens.
I travelled 200 miles one way to monger on Wilkens yesterday.
Saw plenty of girls but I was too uneasy and did not partake.
Once again, congratulations!!
-
08-19-15 06:17 #26057Senior Member

Posts: 1788More Little Sara and Ashley
Here are the rest of my pictures from yesterday with Little Sara and Ashley. Sara is a cute girl who does a great job every time. Ashley is a very cute girl also. I know I'll certainly see Little Sara again, and maybe Ashley again, but not together.
-
08-19-15 06:11 #26056Senior Member

Posts: 1788Little Sara with Ashley
I had made arrangements to meet with Little Sara yesterday morning. When I did she had Ashley with her and wanted to do a double. I had dated Ashley back in the spring, although at that time she said her name was Amber. As I remembered the date was not very good, and she looked a lot better then than she does now. She had a little weight on then but it's all gone now.
Anyway, the plan was for Sara to go down on Ashley while they both played with me, and the camera would record everything. Once we got to our location Ashley changed her mind on the G / G action. Oh, well. Other than that everything went okay. Ashley says she doesn't do anal, but then said she just hasn't done it in a while. I remember the first time I met her she said that she LOVES anal. Ashley is good with cum eating, and provides a lot of licking and sucking. This skinny little girl seems to be open to most anything. She likes to have her little tiny boobs squeezed hard but not pinched, and her ass slapped and squeezed hard. You can usually find her somewhere around the circle. No phone though.
Sara was her usual very satisfying self. She is always a great date. Sara is also open to most anything, and does a good job at it. She can deepthroat with the best. She has lost the weight she had when she came back a few months ago but is still her usual self. I didn't ask about giving her number out, but I will find out.
I would never hesitate to see Little Sara anytime. Ashley I'm not sure about. It would depend on who else is available at the moment.










Reply With Quote




