Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1766

    Leggy

    Benny, thanks for the update. Most interesting to me is the North Jersey area code!

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBGoodman  [View Original Post]
    Natasha Leggy has changed her name to Faith-any takers as yet? She may have outpriced herself.

  2. #1765

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TryanyThing  [View Original Post]
    Yes, run! Fast and far. Unless addicts who talk to themselves and are super paranoid are your thing.
    It appears to be unanimous. Avoid like ebola. Too bad.

  3. #1764

    Addenda

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBGoodman  [View Original Post]
    Natasha Leggy has changed her name to Faith-any takers as yet? She may have outpriced herself.
    What I was really asking is-how is her incall, if anybody knows-thanks.

  4. #1763
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...a-oxox/4184024

    Searching google and here has turned up nothing of value. Any opinions out there? Hotel or apartment?
    Yes, run! Fast and far. Unless addicts who talk to themselves and are super paranoid are your thing.

  5. #1762

    Ok guys

    Natasha Leggy has changed her name to Faith-any takers as yet? She may have outpriced herself.

  6. #1761

    Very cool, thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    Found it in seconds. She just changed her number. There is an app for that.
    Did not know that. What's it called?

  7. #1760

    4. 5 rating on the other board

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...a-oxox/4184024

    Searching google and here has turned up nothing of value. Any opinions out there? Hotel or apartment?
    Found it in seconds. She just changed her number. There is an app for that.

  8. #1759

    Monica

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...a-oxox/4184024

    Searching google and here has turned up nothing of value. Any opinions out there? Hotel or apartment?

  9. #1758

    Lacy

    Well, I had a very entertaining visit with Lacy. If you're looking for a firm young cheerleader body, she ain't it. But if you're interested in a woman, not a girl, who is comfortable in her own skin, chatty, skilled, and not a clock-watcher, then I highly recommend her. Personally, I intend to visit her again the next time I hit Manch Vegas.

  10. #1757

    Stacy, formerly of the Stacy and Hanna duo

    I can confirm that she has gained weight, a sure sign of a successful recovery, and intends to remain inactive.

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBGoodman  [View Original Post]
    I'm told by several that she went to rehab, and is (sigh) not active. Much to the chagrin of many mongers.

  11. #1756

    Worth the 1/2 hr

    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    Listen I know the mom (and is really her mom). The guy is her ex husband and he is harmless. I tell her to send him out. But I was also sketched out my first time there and caught a glimpse of him. But have now been there several times and the mom runs the show and throws him out. BTW they do not play together: oP.
    Maria is worth the 1/2 hr according to review on the other board.

  12. #1755

    Sasha Fierce is MIA

    Does anybody know what happened to her? I saw her several times, and she was the greatest I've ever had, by far. Unfortunately, she hasn't posted on Backpage in about two months, and both of the numbers she gave me are dead. Is she on vacation again, or is she officially retired?

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ass-by/5023170

  13. #1754

    Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiking  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Stacey?
    I'm told by several that she went to rehab, and is (sigh) not active. Much to the chagrin of many mongers.

  14. #1753

    I know those Ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by BallPlayer1718  [View Original Post]
    OMG what a huge mistake. Sounded nice in the phone. Little head got me in the door, big head had second thoughts and I bounced. She definitely lives w Maria. Claims it is her mom. When I left her "handler" was in the kitchen. WTF! Stay away!

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-thick/5104008

    My name is Rose.

    I'm doing 100 $ specials tonight.

    I enjoy what I do this is my job please. If your interest please be serious about it*.

    Gentlemen only*.

    I know what I am doing an I am good at it.

    Please no texts.

    Pics are 100% real.

    I prefer in calls.

    Out calls will dicuss.

    If you are interested please CALL NO TEXTS.

    603682*.
    Listen I know the mom (and is really her mom). The guy is her ex husband and he is harmless. I tell her to send him out. But I was also sketched out my first time there and caught a glimpse of him. But have now been there several times and the mom runs the show and throws him out. BTW they do not play together: oP.

  15. #1752

    I second the endorsement by Odysseus

    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus1250  [View Original Post]
    I definitely recommend Nicole. Very nice and I think much better than average service. Also agree much better looking than her pictures. Maybe I'll get to shoot her some new ones. Then you can call her Nicole with the Odysseus pictures, LOL.

    I don't think you'll be disappointed for sure.
    Nicole is a sweetheart!

    Great attitude, good service, good value, good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape