Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 3986
-
08-21-15 17:40 #1766Senior Member

Posts: 651Leggy
Benny, thanks for the update. Most interesting to me is the North Jersey area code!
Originally Posted by BennyBGoodman
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-15 15:39 #1765Senior Member

Posts: 820Thanks
It appears to be unanimous. Avoid like ebola. Too bad.
Originally Posted by TryanyThing
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-15 10:59 #1764Senior Member

Posts: 239Addenda
What I was really asking is-how is her incall, if anybody knows-thanks.
Originally Posted by BennyBGoodman
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-15 08:35 #1763Regular Member

Posts: 15Yes, run! Fast and far. Unless addicts who talk to themselves and are super paranoid are your thing.
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-15 22:04 #1762Senior Member

Posts: 239Ok guys
Natasha Leggy has changed her name to Faith-any takers as yet? She may have outpriced herself.
-
08-19-15 16:25 #1761Senior Member

Posts: 820Very cool, thanks
Did not know that. What's it called?
Originally Posted by Op1954
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-15 14:02 #1760Senior Member

Posts: 6434. 5 rating on the other board
Found it in seconds. She just changed her number. There is an app for that.
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-15 12:32 #1759Senior Member

Posts: 820Monica
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...a-oxox/4184024
Searching google and here has turned up nothing of value. Any opinions out there? Hotel or apartment?
-
08-18-15 16:13 #1758Senior Member

Posts: 44Lacy
Well, I had a very entertaining visit with Lacy. If you're looking for a firm young cheerleader body, she ain't it. But if you're interested in a woman, not a girl, who is comfortable in her own skin, chatty, skilled, and not a clock-watcher, then I highly recommend her. Personally, I intend to visit her again the next time I hit Manch Vegas.
-
08-12-15 18:12 #1757Senior Member

Posts: 651Stacy, formerly of the Stacy and Hanna duo
I can confirm that she has gained weight, a sure sign of a successful recovery, and intends to remain inactive.
Originally Posted by BennyBGoodman
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-15 09:21 #1756Senior Member

Posts: 643Worth the 1/2 hr
Maria is worth the 1/2 hr according to review on the other board.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-15 00:59 #1755Regular Member

Posts: 1Sasha Fierce is MIA
Does anybody know what happened to her? I saw her several times, and she was the greatest I've ever had, by far. Unfortunately, she hasn't posted on Backpage in about two months, and both of the numbers she gave me are dead. Is she on vacation again, or is she officially retired?
http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ass-by/5023170
-
08-11-15 00:06 #1754Senior Member

Posts: 239Stacey
I'm told by several that she went to rehab, and is (sigh) not active. Much to the chagrin of many mongers.
Originally Posted by Hiking
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-15 21:03 #1753Senior Member

Posts: 302I know those Ladies.
Listen I know the mom (and is really her mom). The guy is her ex husband and he is harmless. I tell her to send him out. But I was also sketched out my first time there and caught a glimpse of him. But have now been there several times and the mom runs the show and throws him out. BTW they do not play together: oP.
Originally Posted by BallPlayer1718
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-15 15:27 #1752Senior Member

Posts: 76I second the endorsement by Odysseus
Nicole is a sweetheart!
Originally Posted by Odysseus1250
[View Original Post]
Great attitude, good service, good value, good time.
















