Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Space Cadets

+ Add Report
Page 140 of 168 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #424

    So LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsumoto  [View Original Post]
    You are such a fucking douchebag. I don't call a girl selling her cocksucker and run my mouth about my board name. She doesn't have a clue who I am.

    Yeah, we remember you are gods gift to mongering and before you see one she willingly gives you all of her personal info where you run a level 3 background check on her before you let her grace your godly presence.

    Fuck you, you lying ass motherfucker. You're like jag Jr but you lack the details.
    And I thought The Woodshed forum was bad in JAX. You guys are hilarious. All this back and forth and I'm so a tough guy SOB when I'm anonymous and can post whatever I'd like without any consequences.

    Why don't why'all settle this the old fashioned way, like gentlemen?

    Meet somewhere, pull your cocks out, see who has the biggest and get over it.

    Geez. Is any of this helping anyone get laid?

  2. #423

    Inspector Gadget

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsumoto  [View Original Post]
    You are such a fucking douchebag. I don't call a girl selling her cocksucker and run my mouth about my board name. She doesn't have a clue who I am.

    Yeah, we remember you are gods gift to mongering and before you see one she willingly gives you all of her personal info where you run a level 3 background check on her before you let her grace your godly presence.

    Fuck you, you lying ass motherfucker. You're like jag Jr but you lack the details.
    I can't be the only one who does background checks on these women before I meet them?

    Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.

    DK.

  3. #422

    You=douchebag

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit  [View Original Post]
    Since she is a member and reads these posts I submit you probably will never have her lips on your dick after saying what you just said. I have never had that problem with her. In fact I've never had any problem with her doing anything I wish, and my menu requirements are exhaustive.
    You are such a fucking douchebag. I don't call a girl selling her cocksucker and run my mouth about my board name. She doesn't have a clue who I am.

    Yeah, we remember you are gods gift to mongering and before you see one she willingly gives you all of her personal info where you run a level 3 background check on her before you let her grace your godly presence.

    Fuck you, you lying ass motherfucker. You're like jag Jr but you lack the details.

  4. #421

    Who the fuck are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsumoto  [View Original Post]
    Are you the forum fucking god? Who the fuck are you to say there are sufficient reviews on her. Are you her pimp? Look I get it, we all get it. You have 25+ posts talking about how Raven is the perfect fucking woman. So get her off the fucking junk and put a ring on her finger then. Quit being Capt Sav a Hoe. I can go back a year of Raven reviews and they basically say "had a good time, GFE", and that's pretty much it.

    I tried to see her once, a long time ago and she pulled the "I don't suck dick card" that she had pulled on multiple other people. This must have been before she flipped GFE. Sure, I'd try and see her again but need to know that I can fuck her face like a ***** without any bitching.
    Since she is a member and reads these posts I submit you probably will never have her lips on your dick after saying what you just said. I have never had that problem with her. In fact I've never had any problem with her doing anything I wish, and my menu requirements are exhaustive.

  5. #420

    Who the fuck are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit  [View Original Post]
    There are sufficient extremely detailed, including pics, reports on this forum regarding RAVEN. There is no better provider. I am happy the lad tried her out. I'm sure his load was put right where she wanted it.
    Are you the forum fucking god? Who the fuck are you to say there are sufficient reviews on her. Are you her pimp? Look I get it, we all get it. You have 25+ posts talking about how Raven is the perfect fucking woman. So get her off the fucking junk and put a ring on her finger then. Quit being Capt Sav a Hoe. I can go back a year of Raven reviews and they basically say "had a good time, GFE", and that's pretty much it.

    I tried to see her once, a long time ago and she pulled the "I don't suck dick card" that she had pulled on multiple other people. This must have been before she flipped GFE. Sure, I'd try and see her again but need to know that I can fuck her face like a ***** without any bitching.

  6. #419
    I know this is the fight thread and all but honestly your foolishness is not worth addressing, a quick review of your posts show you bring nothing to the table, a lot of commentary and piggybacking on others threads but no substance, for the life of me I can't even figure why your here, welcome to ignore.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitthat  [View Original Post]
    What would this board do without brilliant minds such as SB enlightening those of who are so ignorant? If I ever am able to access the holy grail (list) I'll have you, SB, to thank. All this time I thought SSUTR was just a ruse. For those new members who are unaware, we have all been blessed by this man's wisdom. Take heed; he is a god.

  7. #418

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingScotsman  [View Original Post]
    You get invited to the club. You do not request membership. You do your homework and post verifiable intell, you do not post bullshit or skeptisism. Hell, prove yourself and offer up your own utr girl. Above all else, legitimize yourself and don't run your mouth. Plain fact is in your short stay, you have failed and will never get the keys.
    You guys are too funny. Too funny. You have no idea of how big a fool you are making of yourselves. It's fun baiting you. Too easy, though. It's liking shooting fish in a barrel. I think I'll move on to challenges that actually require intelligence.

  8. #417

    Stupid me

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    LOL, that's funny right there, since you're not invited then she don't exist she's real bro ya just ain't on the guest list lmfao. Even worse ya drag A2 into this omg that's sad.
    What would this board do without brilliant minds such as SB enlightening those of who are so ignorant? If I ever am able to access the holy grail (list) I'll have you, SB, to thank. All this time I thought SSUTR was just a ruse. For those new members who are unaware, we have all been blessed by this man's wisdom. Take heed; he is a god.

  9. #416
    LOL, that's funny right there, since you're not invited then she don't exist she's real bro ya just ain't on the guest list lmfao. Even worse ya drag A2 into this omg that's sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitthat  [View Original Post]
    There really is no SSUTR. It's all a clever ploy by the Brevard forum administrative counsel (BFAC) to get new members to TOFTT and review. Ingenious, huh?

  10. #415

    It's all a ploy

    Quote Originally Posted by ScFlyer  [View Original Post]
    Hi would also like to get a hold ssutr? What's the best why to contact her?
    There really is no SSUTR. It's all a clever ploy by the Brevard forum administrative counsel (BFAC) to get new members to TOFTT and review. Ingenious, huh?

  11. #414

    Vendetta?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rossfl  [View Original Post]
    Based on the PM's I have received from Driftwood1 I think he pissed in his own cornflakes. In response to a post where I asked his reason for stating a provider was worth $120 but not $180 I have received at least three extremely childish PM's from him. Seems like he has a vendetta against the provider. Hopefully he'll drift away.

    Ross.
    Certainly not! But when I advised the forum you could get better cheaper. You posted a very high brow snobby post back. Frankly I was to nice to review her. Then a review came out stating what I already knew and I sent a pm laughing at you.

    If YOU want your dick in the mouth of a cute girl with meth mouth and over pay a donation. Feel free.

    Now, there's the truth. Vendetta huh?

  12. #413

    Driftwood1

    Based on the PM's I have received from Driftwood1 I think he pissed in his own cornflakes. In response to a post where I asked his reason for stating a provider was worth $120 but not $180 I have received at least three extremely childish PM's from him. Seems like he has a vendetta against the provider. Hopefully he'll drift away.

    Ross.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    Guess somebody pissed in his cornflakes LOL.

  13. #412
    Guess somebody pissed in his cornflakes LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DriftWood1  [View Original Post]
    Since your back from Michigan now, have you slapped any girls lately for not allowing MSOG?; and then dreamed some be. S. Post up about no condoms just for your ego and try to ruin a girl?

    Oh yea this literary book club of snobby asswipes rock. - no one tells all the truth.

  14. #411
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    I'm afraid this falls under the category of he said she said. He met her willingly and money exchanged hands, for what purpose who knows, do you really want to admit you were there for sex? A crime in of it's self. The best way to handle these situations is to learn from them and move on. Any monger worth his salt has been ripped off at one time or another, it's happened to me on several occasions and a couple times by providers I've been with before. I've actually had them come back and make up for their transgression, one even became an atf of mine. This is an on the edge and sometimes dangerous hobby we participate in on a verity of levels, getting ripped off for a little cash while frustrating and pisses you off is actually the least of our worries. JD.
    If the crime was aggregious enough I would definitely report the perps and press charges. It would be a judgement call based on a number of decisions, amounts, assaults, my condition. Sometimes you have to take a stance to maybe prevent a more serious crime to someone else in the future. If criminals think they can get away with theft, robbery, assaults because we are a captive audience then things could get out of hand.

    For $100 I agree, I would walk but for $250 with some altercation I am reporting.

    BN.

  15. #410
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    Not anything

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxTantricMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what the definition of cash and dash is, but I know what robbery and armed robbery are, and at the least this is robbery. Betting the homeboy had a gun which could easily end up being armed robbery. Want to bet he has a felony record? If we, collectively, don't put an end to this the right way, then somebody, someday, somewhere is going to get really, really hurt and / or killed. Believe it or not, Uncle LEO can be helpful to your efforts. Drop a time on them, anonymously of course, and help everyone out.
    I'm afraid this falls under the category of he said she said. He met her willingly and money exchanged hands, for what purpose who knows, do you really want to admit you were there for sex? A crime in of it's self. The best way to handle these situations is to learn from them and move on. Any monger worth his salt has been ripped off at one time or another, it's happened to me on several occasions and a couple times by providers I've been with before. I've actually had them come back and make up for their transgression, one even became an atf of mine. This is an on the edge and sometimes dangerous hobby we participate in on a verity of levels, getting ripped off for a little cash while frustrating and pisses you off is actually the least of our worries. JD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape