Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6935

    Chelsea

    Link the ad your commenting on would be helpful in the future as would more detail.

    Quote Originally Posted by BooCo  [View Original Post]
    Set up to see Chelsea today. In call in the Cocoa 95 area, room is clean, neatly and no smoking smell in the room. Very nice attitude, clean petite body, respond very well. I had a great time, damaged was light, will repeat.

  2. #6934

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by FishingMike  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several times before she went "public". Had a great time she is a smoker tho. I always had to tell her to go outside after the first inning to smoke before the second round. Anyway I found her attractive nice and accommodating when I was seeing her. FM.
    Set up to see Chelsea today. In call in the Cocoa 95 area, room is clean, neatly and no smoking smell in the room. Very nice attitude, clean petite body, respond very well. I had a great time, damaged was light, will repeat.

  3. #6933
    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob777  [View Original Post]
    I may have jumped the gun with Melody. I posted about her when she couldn't work for a very good reason. The reason I feel bad is I know alot of people contacted her with no reply from her. I know that's a big deal and a deal breaker for most people here. She just didn't want to contact anyone till she could meet with them which makes sense.

    So now the good news she is back. I have spent the last week and a half spending time with this girl as a friend and she is truely a sweetheart and is really just trying to get her life together and get back on her feet.

    She isn't the girl in the picture but very similar but looks a little younger. Very beautiful and so not who you exspect to show up at your door. I promise your jaw will drop when she shows up for sure.

    So txt her and she will get back to you as soon as she can. Be patient she is sooo worth it because she is so much different than any other provider.

    As you can see front the two other people who reviewed her here.
    Forgot to add; not a clock watcher and damages were $$ for H.

  4. #6932

    Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by SpongeBob777  [View Original Post]
    I may have jumped the gun with Melody. I posted about her when she couldn't work for a very good reason. The reason I feel bad is I know alot of people contacted her with no reply from her. I know that's a big deal and a deal breaker for most people here. She just didn't want to contact anyone till she could meet with them which makes sense.

    So now the good news she is back. I have spent the last week and a half spending time with this girl as a friend and she is truely a sweetheart and is really just trying to get her life together and get back on her feet.

    She isn't the girl in the picture but very similar but looks a little younger. Very beautiful and so not who you exspect to show up at your door. I promise your jaw will drop when she shows up for sure.

    So txt her and she will get back to you as soon as she can. Be patient she is sooo worth it because she is so much different than any other provider.

    As you can see front the two other people who reviewed her here.
    Having seen her, I can vouch for her as well. Very friendly, FULL GFE; exceeds expectation. Understand that photo is not her, but she is almost as good as the picture.

  5. #6931
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Learn to use the report post button and we will never let providers dictate what does or does not get shared on this forum. The providers that work this forum can put their info in front of nearly a million guys BECAUSE we don't let them run the forum.

    A2

  6. #6930

    Easy does it

    Quote Originally Posted by BrevardDude  [View Original Post]
    Finally, I got a chance see this beautiful girl. She is AMAZING. She is funny, jokes around and is the sweetest thing I have seen. She has the skills to get you go crazy. I was blown out. The TRUE, Ultimate GFE. Space coast should take good care of her. I am at a loss of words to describe what transpired in the time I saw her. Yes, she can be a bit difficult to contact, but give her a break, she gets thousands of calls / texts each day. Getting back to each and every one of them is not a joke and definitely not possible. And please don't give up if you don't hear from her. It took me about 2 months to even get a hold of her. Get on her good graces and you will see that its worth every second you spent waiting to hear back from her. She is my ATF. Most definitely, The BEST woman out there. It may or may not take a couple of visits, depending upon how much you connect with her, but please see her as much as you can. Every time is going to be better than the last. She has the best skills, and does it like she means it.

    As someone mentioned on this board (I guess, FloridaRecruit, not sure) there is no better woman out there.

    And if you feel that the details aren't enough or you feel that you want more details, just remember one thing. THE. BEST. GFE. EVER.

    She will match your pace, she will know what you want and how you want it. And she will give it to you. (this doesn't mean she likes greek or BBFS).

    If you have not seen her, you are missing out on some real stuff.

    RAVEN is the BEST.
    What? Are you her mom or manager? It's pussy. Every girl has one. Get over it. You had a good time. Great. It's these non helpful reviews that clog the forum. What did you pay. What did you get?

    Next thing you know, she wants $8 k an hour based on these flowery reviews. It should be affordable for us / agreeable to them. She didn't invent the wheel. Chances are, you'll get horny again.

    One day. Laying it on a bit thick, eh. You paid her. It wasn't the best ever. The best ever is always free. Just sayin.

  7. #6929

    But You

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsumoto  [View Original Post]
    You've given no details other than she's funny, excuses for her lack of communication and she's GFE. I read a wall of text for that? How about you post some details that actually matter. Did she suck your dick till you blew it in her mouth? Did she ride you till you begged for mercy? Did you fuck her in the ass and pull her hair?

    That's what we want to know.
    There are sufficient extremely detailed, including pics, reports on this forum regarding RAVEN. There is no better provider. I am happy the lad tried her out. I'm sure his load was put right where she wanted it.

  8. #6928

    Sorry everyone here

    I may have jumped the gun with Melody. I posted about her when she couldn't work for a very good reason. The reason I feel bad is I know alot of people contacted her with no reply from her. I know that's a big deal and a deal breaker for most people here. She just didn't want to contact anyone till she could meet with them which makes sense.

    So now the good news she is back. I have spent the last week and a half spending time with this girl as a friend and she is truely a sweetheart and is really just trying to get her life together and get back on her feet.

    She isn't the girl in the picture but very similar but looks a little younger. Very beautiful and so not who you exspect to show up at your door. I promise your jaw will drop when she shows up for sure.

    So txt her and she will get back to you as soon as she can. Be patient she is sooo worth it because she is so much different than any other provider.

    As you can see front the two other people who reviewed her here.

  9. #6927

    But you

    Quote Originally Posted by BrevardDude  [View Original Post]
    Finally, I got a chance see this beautiful girl. She is AMAZING.

    And if you feel that the details aren't enough or you feel that you want more details, just remember one thing. THE. BEST. GFE. EVER
    You've given no details other than she's funny, excuses for her lack of communication and she's GFE. I read a wall of text for that? How about you post some details that actually matter. Did she suck your dick till you blew it in her mouth? Did she ride you till you begged for mercy? Did you fuck her in the ass and pull her hair?

    That's what we want to know.

  10. #6926
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodysouth69  [View Original Post]
    The picture used is for my protection I look very very extremely close to her but unfortunately isnot me but with family around I'm sure you can understand discression.
    We understand Melody, it's been explained.

  11. #6925

    Raven

    Finally, I got a chance see this beautiful girl. She is AMAZING. She is funny, jokes around and is the sweetest thing I have seen. She has the skills to get you go crazy. I was blown out. The TRUE, Ultimate GFE. Space coast should take good care of her. I am at a loss of words to describe what transpired in the time I saw her. Yes, she can be a bit difficult to contact, but give her a break, she gets thousands of calls / texts each day. Getting back to each and every one of them is not a joke and definitely not possible. And please don't give up if you don't hear from her. It took me about 2 months to even get a hold of her. Get on her good graces and you will see that its worth every second you spent waiting to hear back from her. She is my ATF. Most definitely, The BEST woman out there. It may or may not take a couple of visits, depending upon how much you connect with her, but please see her as much as you can. Every time is going to be better than the last. She has the best skills, and does it like she means it.

    As someone mentioned on this board (I guess, FloridaRecruit, not sure) there is no better woman out there.

    And if you feel that the details aren't enough or you feel that you want more details, just remember one thing. THE. BEST. GFE. EVER.

    She will match your pace, she will know what you want and how you want it. And she will give it to you. (this doesn't mean she likes greek or BBFS).

    If you have not seen her, you are missing out on some real stuff.

    RAVEN is the BEST.

  12. #6924
    The picture used is for my protection I look very very extremely close to her but unfortunately isnot me but with family around I'm sure you can understand discression.

  13. #6923

    What's the damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Craps7  [View Original Post]
    Time to plan a trip to the Space Coast.

    My kinda girl.

    Pass the dice. New shooter CUMMING out.
    No rate listed. What was the damage?

  14. #6922

    Thanks RAY!

    Quote Originally Posted by RayRay201  [View Original Post]
    Had a great dream with Marina "MILF and Cookies". Nice girl, easy to contact, GFE. Will repeat.
    I'd say more or post a link or pictures but every time I try to talk here Admin gives me points, deletes. Anyone want to post it for me, feel free. Kisses and Spanks, Marina.

  15. #6921

    Dayam

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingScotsman  [View Original Post]
    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...sweet/13022594

    Letter to penthouse: Not many times have I've eaten my words, but now will eat some humble pie. I was trying to make contact for a few days and finally Friday she pinged me out of no where. I have to say there is a very good reason why her ad is the way it is.

    She showed up in a nice dress, clean and all. As she got closer to the door, she called my name. ; my jaw slammed the ground. She's an old family friend who I watched swim in my pool and celebrate birthdays with along with other life events.

    Local girl to me, that knew nothing of utr status. She's done pro modeling work in the past so that will give ya some idea of real beauty. She will not work a sliding scale for out call. Unfortunately not even for me.

    Full on GFE, girl next door type (literaly) but way better.

    DFK, BBBJ, Roaming, cg, Asian cg, k9 and misch enjoyed thoroughly. Passionate moans where an added blessing or curse for me.

    5'.

    Bcup.

    100 lbs soaking wet.

    Long blonde hair, almost to waist.

    True spinner. Not a full time SP. No medication habbits, Enjoy her.

    FSM.

    P.S. I'm just going to climb back into my hole. I was either blessed or cursed but my heads spinning now.
    Time to plan a trip to the Space Coast.

    My kinda girl.

    Pass the dice. New shooter CUMMING out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape