Thread: Space Cadets
+
Add Report
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 2509
-
08-12-15 14:59 #424Banned Member

Posts: 973So LMAO
And I thought The Woodshed forum was bad in JAX. You guys are hilarious. All this back and forth and I'm so a tough guy SOB when I'm anonymous and can post whatever I'd like without any consequences.
Originally Posted by Katsumoto
[View Original Post]
Why don't why'all settle this the old fashioned way, like gentlemen?
Meet somewhere, pull your cocks out, see who has the biggest and get over it.
Geez. Is any of this helping anyone get laid?
-
08-12-15 14:37 #423Senior Member

Posts: 81Inspector Gadget
I can't be the only one who does background checks on these women before I meet them?
Originally Posted by Katsumoto
[View Original Post]
Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
DK.
-
08-12-15 10:42 #422Senior Member

Posts: 116You=douchebag
You are such a fucking douchebag. I don't call a girl selling her cocksucker and run my mouth about my board name. She doesn't have a clue who I am.
Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit
[View Original Post]
Yeah, we remember you are gods gift to mongering and before you see one she willingly gives you all of her personal info where you run a level 3 background check on her before you let her grace your godly presence.
Fuck you, you lying ass motherfucker. You're like jag Jr but you lack the details.
-
08-11-15 23:42 #421Senior Member

Posts: 323Who the fuck are you?
Since she is a member and reads these posts I submit you probably will never have her lips on your dick after saying what you just said. I have never had that problem with her. In fact I've never had any problem with her doing anything I wish, and my menu requirements are exhaustive.
Originally Posted by Katsumoto
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-15 21:47 #420Senior Member

Posts: 116Who the fuck are you?
Are you the forum fucking god? Who the fuck are you to say there are sufficient reviews on her. Are you her pimp? Look I get it, we all get it. You have 25+ posts talking about how Raven is the perfect fucking woman. So get her off the fucking junk and put a ring on her finger then. Quit being Capt Sav a Hoe. I can go back a year of Raven reviews and they basically say "had a good time, GFE", and that's pretty much it.
Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit
[View Original Post]
I tried to see her once, a long time ago and she pulled the "I don't suck dick card" that she had pulled on multiple other people. This must have been before she flipped GFE. Sure, I'd try and see her again but need to know that I can fuck her face like a ***** without any bitching.
-
08-09-15 08:41 #419Senior Member

Posts: 566I know this is the fight thread and all but honestly your foolishness is not worth addressing, a quick review of your posts show you bring nothing to the table, a lot of commentary and piggybacking on others threads but no substance, for the life of me I can't even figure why your here, welcome to ignore.
Originally Posted by Hitthat
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-15 07:08 #418Senior Member

Posts: 89Lmao
You guys are too funny. Too funny. You have no idea of how big a fool you are making of yourselves. It's fun baiting you. Too easy, though. It's liking shooting fish in a barrel. I think I'll move on to challenges that actually require intelligence.
Originally Posted by FlyingScotsman
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-15 08:13 #417Senior Member

Posts: 89Stupid me
What would this board do without brilliant minds such as SB enlightening those of who are so ignorant? If I ever am able to access the holy grail (list) I'll have you, SB, to thank. All this time I thought SSUTR was just a ruse. For those new members who are unaware, we have all been blessed by this man's wisdom. Take heed; he is a god.
Originally Posted by SlammBamm
[View Original Post]
-
08-08-15 00:06 #416Senior Member

Posts: 566LOL, that's funny right there, since you're not invited then she don't exist she's real bro ya just ain't on the guest list lmfao. Even worse ya drag A2 into this omg that's sad.
Originally Posted by Hitthat
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-15 09:00 #415Senior Member

Posts: 89It's all a ploy
There really is no SSUTR. It's all a clever ploy by the Brevard forum administrative counsel (BFAC) to get new members to TOFTT and review. Ingenious, huh?
Originally Posted by ScFlyer
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-15 16:07 #414Banned Member

Posts: 70Vendetta?
Certainly not! But when I advised the forum you could get better cheaper. You posted a very high brow snobby post back. Frankly I was to nice to review her. Then a review came out stating what I already knew and I sent a pm laughing at you.
Originally Posted by Rossfl
[View Original Post]
If YOU want your dick in the mouth of a cute girl with meth mouth and over pay a donation. Feel free.
Now, there's the truth. Vendetta huh?
-
08-04-15 08:32 #413Senior Member

Posts: 131Driftwood1
Based on the PM's I have received from Driftwood1 I think he pissed in his own cornflakes. In response to a post where I asked his reason for stating a provider was worth $120 but not $180 I have received at least three extremely childish PM's from him. Seems like he has a vendetta against the provider. Hopefully he'll drift away.
Ross.
Originally Posted by SlammBamm
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-15 08:03 #412Senior Member

Posts: 566Guess somebody pissed in his cornflakes LOL.
Originally Posted by DriftWood1
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-15 17:19 #411Senior Member

Posts: 432If the crime was aggregious enough I would definitely report the perps and press charges. It would be a judgement call based on a number of decisions, amounts, assaults, my condition. Sometimes you have to take a stance to maybe prevent a more serious crime to someone else in the future. If criminals think they can get away with theft, robbery, assaults because we are a captive audience then things could get out of hand.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
For $100 I agree, I would walk but for $250 with some altercation I am reporting.
BN.
-
07-28-15 13:30 #410Senior Member

Posts: 1840Not anything
I'm afraid this falls under the category of he said she said. He met her willingly and money exchanged hands, for what purpose who knows, do you really want to admit you were there for sex? A crime in of it's self. The best way to handle these situations is to learn from them and move on. Any monger worth his salt has been ripped off at one time or another, it's happened to me on several occasions and a couple times by providers I've been with before. I've actually had them come back and make up for their transgression, one even became an atf of mine. This is an on the edge and sometimes dangerous hobby we participate in on a verity of levels, getting ripped off for a little cash while frustrating and pisses you off is actually the least of our worries. JD.
Originally Posted by JaxTantricMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




