Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6920

    Don't be offended

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDre  [View Original Post]
    That damn disclaimer that discriminates. I understand bad experiences can make you err on the side of caution, but these providers should learn to take judge on a case-by-case basis rather that just say all are bad & stay away. I wouldn't mind TOFTT with these 2, but not if they stick to that dumb rule.
    TOFTT. I would love to read a report on them.

    I always wonder about "no AA" and other things like that in an ad too. Which is why I always ask about it. I feel AAs in our area have been generalized as cheap, or to summarize, the reason why girls ask for donation up front. It's stupid, but then again, think about the people in this business, and it's just par for the course. If I were you, I'd tell myself it's because they can't handle my BBC.

  2. #6919

    Latin Duos

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ecial/13212830

    Anybody make contact with these chicas, lots of ads from SFla, but no reviews I can find?
    I couldn't find anything either. Red Flag for me. WOW. Stay Safe. DW.

  3. #6918

    Ignore it

    Dre,

    I had another AA friend on here tell me that most of the girls that post no AA don't stick to that rule. I don't know if you have made an effort to contact them or not but it might be worth it. Maybe they post that, because they think some won't want to see them if they are known to see AA. I stopped trying to figure this shit out a long time ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDre  [View Original Post]
    That damn disclaimer that discriminates. I understand bad experiences can make you err on the side of caution, but these providers should learn to take judge on a case-by-case basis rather that just say all are bad & stay away. I wouldn't mind TOFTT with these 2, but not if they stick to that dumb rule.

  4. #6917

    And yet again.

    That damn disclaimer that discriminates. I understand bad experiences can make you err on the side of caution, but these providers should learn to take judge on a case-by-case basis rather that just say all are bad & stay away. I wouldn't mind TOFTT with these 2, but not if they stick to that dumb rule.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ecial/13212830

    Anybody make contact with these chicas, lots of ads from SFla, but no reviews I can find?

  5. #6916

    Latina duo

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ecial/13212830

    Anybody make contact with these chicas, lots of ads from SFla, but no reviews I can find?

  6. #6915

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsumoto  [View Original Post]
    Saw Chelsea last night on your review as I primarily try to find girls who can suck the chrome off a bumper. I am notoriously hard to get off from a blowjob and this chick finished me faster than I have ever finished before, including M1 L in Orlando.

    Pros- Fantastic technique between deep throat, hand and mouth rhythm. Told her to keep going same pace during and after my release and she kept going until I had to tell her to stop.

    Cons- Little older than her add says, easily in her 40's. Saggy tits and baby marks and the worst con the room stunk like cigg smoke BAD. So if you have a sensitive other at home you may want to have her come to you, or a car date if she's game.
    I saw her several times before she went "public". Had a great time she is a smoker tho. I always had to tell her to go outside after the first inning to smoke before the second round. Anyway I found her attractive nice and accommodating when I was seeing her. FM.

  7. #6914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsumoto  [View Original Post]
    Saw Chelsea last night on your review as I primarily try to find girls who can suck the chrome off a bumper. I am notoriously hard to get off from a blowjob and this chick finished me faster than I have ever finished before, including M1 L in Orlando.

    Pros- Fantastic technique between deep throat, hand and mouth rhythm. Told her to keep going same pace during and after my release and she kept going until I had to tell her to stop.

    Cons- Little older than her add says, easily in her 40's. Saggy tits and baby marks and the worst con the room stunk like cigg smoke BAD. So if you have a sensitive other at home you may want to have her come to you, or a car date if she's game.
    Glad you had fun. I yes she is not 32 more like 36-38 but not In her 40's. Yes the room.

    Reeked of smoke but I smoke and was in my going to work attire so did not mind.

    I like her attitude and skills and for 70 hh is a bargain because she is nice, no up selling, click watching or ball busting. Just nut busting.

  8. #6913

    Holy TACO!

    Had a great dream with Marina "MILF and Cookies". Nice girl, easy to contact, GFE. Will repeat.

  9. #6912
    Quote Originally Posted by Pman1971  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with her. Say 6 pm to set up an appt for a few hours later.

    We agreed and she said I will see you then.

    NO CALL. NO SHOW.

    Not like I was calling days in advance.
    She did that to me twice. An appointment was set and agreed on, said she she would see me then. Then comes. No call-no show. I gave up on her. I don't chase girlfriends, certainly not chasing a working girl.

  10. #6911

    Melody- the real deal

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...sweet/13022594

    Letter to penthouse: Not many times have I've eaten my words, but now will eat some humble pie. I was trying to make contact for a few days and finally Friday she pinged me out of no where. I have to say there is a very good reason why her ad is the way it is.

    She showed up in a nice dress, clean and all. As she got closer to the door, she called my name. ; my jaw slammed the ground. She's an old family friend who I watched swim in my pool and celebrate birthdays with along with other life events.

    Local girl to me, that knew nothing of utr status. She's done pro modeling work in the past so that will give ya some idea of real beauty. She will not work a sliding scale for out call. Unfortunately not even for me.

    Full on GFE, girl next door type (literaly) but way better.

    DFK, BBBJ, Roaming, cg, Asian cg, k9 and misch enjoyed thoroughly. Passionate moans where an added blessing or curse for me.

    5'.

    Bcup.

    100 lbs soaking wet.

    Long blonde hair, almost to waist.

    True spinner. Not a full time SP. No medication habbits, Enjoy her.

    FSM.

    P.S. I'm just going to climb back into my hole. I was either blessed or cursed but my heads spinning now.

  11. #6910
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey869  [View Original Post]
    I am a newbie here and I have figured out many of the acronyms but what does TGTBT stand for?

    Thank You.

    To Good To Be True

    You're welcome

    A2
    I should have got that.

    Thank You.

  12. #6909
    Not questioning what ya said Pman, like I mentioned it's been reported she's YMMV, not like ordering papa John's "30 min or its free" sorry it was a fail sir, worse part is it takes a girl 10 sec to text sorry can't make it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pman1971  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with her. Say 6 pm to set up an appt for a few hours later.

    We agreed and she said I will see you then.

    NO CALL. NO SHOW.

    Not like I was calling days in advance.

  13. #6908

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by JhonDoe  [View Original Post]
    I think you should TOFTT and report back?

    But just in case the Elite Dancer Kaila Lorraine really does show up please message me ASAP so I can be next in line.

  14. #6907

    Right on

    Quote Originally Posted by Hodar  [View Original Post]
    I have been eyeing her ad for months gave her a call and she promptly answered and said " give me a half hour I just woke up and I need to freshen up. The girl that answered the door was the same as the ad.

    I got to tell you, I did the hh for 70 and the BBBJ was the best I have had possibly ever, CIM, COB, or anywhere you want is ok. Her cooter is extremely clean, tasty and best of all tight. She was so tight I thought I wS going to nut just trying to wriggle the head in.

    Chelsea is charming, sweet, no manager and she is really honest. No evidence of problems. I like her and hope she stays around awhile because I would like to see her every week.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...hurry/12666528
    Saw Chelsea last night on your review as I primarily try to find girls who can suck the chrome off a bumper. I am notoriously hard to get off from a blowjob and this chick finished me faster than I have ever finished before, including M1 L in Orlando.

    Pros- Fantastic technique between deep throat, hand and mouth rhythm. Told her to keep going same pace during and after my release and she kept going until I had to tell her to stop.

    Cons- Little older than her add says, easily in her 40's. Saggy tits and baby marks and the worst con the room stunk like cigg smoke BAD. So if you have a sensitive other at home you may want to have her come to you, or a car date if she's game.

  15. #6906

    You misunderstood.

    I spoke with her. Say 6 pm to set up an appt for a few hours later.

    We agreed and she said I will see you then.

    NO CALL. NO SHOW.

    Not like I was calling days in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    I feel ya bro except if ya read past reviews communication isn't her strong suit and she'll go quiet for days, just saying that's out there from respected sm, guess she's got real job and life so maybe she's not "all in" so to speak, not vouching just heard that so maybe hit or miss idk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape