Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6665

    RE: Cougar

    Thanks to everyone that responded. I'm simply responding to GalWatchers post for the sake of convenience. Cougar appeared to be a good provider, which is why I contacted her. I know that I was clear about Wed. Morning. My guess is that the reason that my call went straight to voice mail is that I am now blocked. Maybe I'll try another time. Thanks again to everyone that responded to my post.

    Quote Originally Posted by GalWatcher  [View Original Post]
    I've dreamt about her twice. Both dreams were exceptional and contact was easy. And yes, she is definitely fun!!

  2. #6664
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    Monday morning, I contacted this provider: http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...peal/11410275. She didn't pick up so I stopped the call after maybe 5 rings. A short time later I received a text message from her: "Sorry I missed your call. I'm available now. " I responded by telling her that I would be in Brevard county Wed. Morning and would like to meet her. She sent the donation information and I figured that I was set. She also sent a collage of photos and a screen shot of what appeared to be a text conversation to me, although my phone screen is too small for me to read the text contained within the screen shot that she sent. Tuesday night I sent her a short text "Are you still willing and able to meet Wed. Morning?" There was no response from her. It was maybe 6 pm and I figured that she has another life and it was maybe past business hours for her. On Wed. Morning shortly after 9 am, I called her. My call went right to her voice mail that had the message "I don't check my voice mail, so try again later. " or something like that. Then I sent a text to her asking if she was available. I waited another hour before heading home. She looked as if she was going to be fun, but the meeting never happened and she hasn't responded. Is she normally this unreliable?
    I've seen her a few times. Scheduling was never an issue for me, but if your looking for GFE, etc. She's not the one. If your looking for a beautiful body and something to pass.

    The time, then she's the one.

  3. #6663

  4. #6662

    Sunny

    For the SM, anyone ever had a dream with this Provider.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...incall/8011079

  5. #6661
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLou  [View Original Post]
    Here is a link with some pics of Theresa. She showed up to see me once and I gave her $20 and sent her away. To each their own, she wasn't for me.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ady-40/8633345
    This Provider has been around for ages. I honestly thought by the pictures that "she" was not a "she".

  6. #6660

    Kassey

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto22  [View Original Post]
    Brothers-.

    I must clarify my review of Kassey. She pm'd me and accused me of trying to go bareback. I certainly did not and hope my review does not imply any such thing. I noted that she had slipped on the cover without my noticing. I paused when she climbed on top because I was not willing to penetrate without a cover. She assured me, however, that I was covered before penetration. I was glad she had applied the cover but was so surprised that the magic of the moment was gone and things went downhill from there. I suppose this was not really her fault and if my review seemed suggest that she had deceived me or done any thing wrong, I apologize to Kassey.
    I had pretty much the same experience with her. She is magical when slipping on the cover. When I was with her, if I had not looked down, when she went to hop on, I would have never known the cover went on. When I read your review, at no point did I think you were looking for or had BB service.

  7. #6659

    No Problems At All

    I've dreamt about her twice. Both dreams were exceptional and contact was easy. And yes, she is definitely fun!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    Monday morning, I contacted this provider: http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...peal/11410275. She didn't pick up so I stopped the call after maybe 5 rings. A short time later I received a text message from her: "Sorry I missed your call. I'm available now. " I responded by telling her that I would be in Brevard county Wed. Morning and would like to meet her. She sent the donation information and I figured that I was set. She also sent a collage of photos and a screen shot of what appeared to be a text conversation to me, although my phone screen is too small for me to read the text contained within the screen shot that she sent. Tuesday night I sent her a short text "Are you still willing and able to meet Wed. Morning?" There was no response from her. It was maybe 6 pm and I figured that she has another life and it was maybe past business hours for her. On Wed. Morning shortly after 9 am, I called her. My call went right to her voice mail that had the message "I don't check my voice mail, so try again later. " or something like that. Then I sent a text to her asking if she was available. I waited another hour before heading home. She looked as if she was going to be fun, but the meeting never happened and she hasn't responded. Is she normally this unreliable?

  8. #6658

    Cougar

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    Monday morning, I contacted this provider: http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...peal/11410275. She didn't pick up so I stopped the call after maybe 5 rings. A short time later I received a text message from her: "Sorry I missed your call. I'm available now. " I responded by telling her that I would be in Brevard county Wed. Morning and would like to meet her. She sent the donation information and I figured that I was set. She also sent a collage of photos and a screen shot of what appeared to be a text conversation to me, although my phone screen is too small for me to read the text contained within the screen shot that she sent. Tuesday night I sent her a short text "Are you still willing and able to meet Wed. Morning?" There was no response from her. It was maybe 6 pm and I figured that she has another life and it was maybe past business hours for her. On Wed. Morning shortly after 9 am, I called her. My call went right to her voice mail that had the message "I don't check my voice mail, so try again later. " or something like that. Then I sent a text to her asking if she was available. I waited another hour before heading home. She looked as if she was going to be fun, but the meeting never happened and she hasn't responded. Is she normally this unreliable?
    I saw her once 6 months ago and she was easy to get a hold of and set a play date. No games good communication. Don't write her off.

  9. #6657

    I did not have any issues with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyJax  [View Original Post]
    Monday morning, I contacted this provider: http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...peal/11410275. She didn't pick up so I stopped the call after maybe 5 rings. A short time later I received a text message from her: "Sorry I missed your call. I'm available now. " I responded by telling her that I would be in Brevard county Wed. Morning and would like to meet her. She sent the donation information and I figured that I was set. She also sent a collage of photos and a screen shot of what appeared to be a text conversation to me, although my phone screen is too small for me to read the text contained within the screen shot that she sent. Tuesday night I sent her a short text "Are you still willing and able to meet Wed. Morning?" There was no response from her. It was maybe 6 pm and I figured that she has another life and it was maybe past business hours for her. On Wed. Morning shortly after 9 am, I called her. My call went right to her voice mail that had the message "I don't check my voice mail, so try again later. " or something like that. Then I sent a text to her asking if she was available. I waited another hour before heading home. She looked as if she was going to be fun, but the meeting never happened and she hasn't responded. Is she normally this unreliable?
    The times I met up with her where on days I visited her. I did not had any issues in contacting her. I have a suspension that she could have thinking you where here already when you first contact her.

  10. #6656

    A Little Rough?

    Here is a link with some pics of Theresa. She showed up to see me once and I gave her $20 and sent her away. To each their own, she wasn't for me.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ady-40/8633345

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto22  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is the one. No, she is not older than mid 40's. She has a 5 year old daughter. Sorry I forgot the url. I was on my way back to Michigan and was in too much of a hurry. Sorry for any inconvenience.

  11. #6655
    Miss France 2015 winner.


  12. #6654

    Cougar

    Monday morning, I contacted this provider: http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...peal/11410275. She didn't pick up so I stopped the call after maybe 5 rings. A short time later I received a text message from her: "Sorry I missed your call. I'm available now. " I responded by telling her that I would be in Brevard county Wed. Morning and would like to meet her. She sent the donation information and I figured that I was set. She also sent a collage of photos and a screen shot of what appeared to be a text conversation to me, although my phone screen is too small for me to read the text contained within the screen shot that she sent. Tuesday night I sent her a short text "Are you still willing and able to meet Wed. Morning?" There was no response from her. It was maybe 6 pm and I figured that she has another life and it was maybe past business hours for her. On Wed. Morning shortly after 9 am, I called her. My call went right to her voice mail that had the message "I don't check my voice mail, so try again later. " or something like that. Then I sent a text to her asking if she was available. I waited another hour before heading home. She looked as if she was going to be fun, but the meeting never happened and she hasn't responded. Is she normally this unreliable?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cougar01.jpg‎  

  13. #6653

  14. #6652

    Did not attempt bareback!

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto22  [View Original Post]
    Since I am an older monger I like to patronize older providers. Kassey (she pronounces it Casey) seemed to fit the bill. No problem making contact with her through her BP ad. Her incall is near the Chevy dealer on US1. She greeted me at the door and took me to the bedroom. She has a huge flat screen tv there where she was playing a porno. She refers to some age lines in her ad and she certainly has them. While she claims to be 43 I suspect she is closer to 63. Has a great body though and gives a fine BJ. She cleverly slipped a cover on me and I never noticed it until she climbed on for some CG. We tried 69 but she doesn't like it. I tried to finger her but she doesn't like it. The only thing she says she enjoys is DATY but she didn't let me do it after the 69 fail. She is pleasant and seemingly a very nice woman but I don't think I will return to a provider that is so not into it.
    Brothers-.

    I must clarify my review of Kassey. She pm'd me and accused me of trying to go bareback. I certainly did not and hope my review does not imply any such thing. I noted that she had slipped on the cover without my noticing. I paused when she climbed on top because I was not willing to penetrate without a cover. She assured me, however, that I was covered before penetration. I was glad she had applied the cover but was so surprised that the magic of the moment was gone and things went downhill from there. I suppose this was not really her fault and if my review seemed suggest that she had deceived me or done any thing wrong, I apologize to Kassey.

  15. #6651

    Crazy Wet

    Cute Spanish girl with nice plump lips. Laid back girl with no visible drama. Good fun times and will repeat. Near 95 in Cocoa. GFE and very enjoyable BBBJ but no daty that night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape